Explain the NHS to me Britbongs

Explain the NHS to me Britbongs

Attached: hmm.jpg (923x767, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/news/medical-practice/death-rate-much-higher-in-english-than-us-hospitals/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-195277/NHS-death-rates-times-higher-US.html
thenewspaper.com/news/13/1347.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How else am I supposed to transition.

Attached: 1549462032941.png (2048x2048, 804K)

brown woman good
white man bad

>he claims he was technically sacked

Yeah, it totally happened the way he says

Highly overrated. At this point it's nothing more than a financial drain and a something popular to put in political manifestos.
It needs to be cut right down to essential medical care or scrapped completely imo

>>>/reddit/

Does that really seem unlikely to you?

>keep electing tories
>wonder why the services are shit
Why do britbongs do this?

It had the same issues under labour lmao. It's just become bloated over the years and strayed away from it's original goal - not really anything to do with which party is in power.

>>>/r_TheDonald/

Yes

How did this demon decap a baby?

Socialized medicine should be emergency services only. I'd be okay with public ambulances, but full government healthcare is a bureaucratic slog at best.

she wanted to prevent another w*hite baby being born into this world so she put a hand inside future moms vagina and snapped the babies neck

>be medic
>be familiar with obstetrics and gynecology since mom is nurse in the delivery department
>enters thread
>both of those medics are probably gynos
>mfw I'll apply to trauma and orthopedia

Attached: 1555291526933.jpg (464x424, 36K)

Gynos make all the money though.

Yep. I don't particularly want a situation like USA where people are put into ridiculous debt for it, but the state taking full responsibility for people's health? No. Ideally people ought to take some responsibility.

Kung Fu chop

This. Britain needs privatized healthcare. Just look at how good it is in the US

Attached: sp.jpg (550x530, 42K)

what explanation? our country is fucked and if you aren't blind you should know this

Attached: c5eb2a1f-5a10-4e59-930f-36bcb0416839.png (1100x169, 20K)

britain is the worst shithole on earth, I am sorry for noble galant Scottish people who have to live near those deviants

Attached: 1554817406153.png (464x401, 132K)

The one on the left was really sad desu, a complete accident :(
How is the goal different from 1948? healthcare is still free at the point of service as was intended

Ortho makes bank in the states. Easily 350k+

Shit but you aren't charged insane amounts of money for healthcare so it's a tradeoff. If you can afford a better option there's private hospitals.

Imagine the absolute horror and mental scarring of the woman who was supposed to become a mother, and instead her child is decapitated right in front of her

Attached: 1546562572523.jpg (640x481, 181K)

In the Netherlands government officials don't even have to marry gays.

How do you get arrested for that? Under what law?

If they find it morally wrong then they can just let someone else do it.

The torygraph absolutely loathes the nhs. It sends them utterly livid. They publish a lot of pro-privatisation click-bait to try and whip the proles into running down and kicking the new 5 minute hate target.

>believing headlines
There was obviously more to what happened than just that.

Cringe

You get sick and you die, the end.

cope

Right *inside* of her.

>says the guy from the country who fined a man for "honking in a racist manner" a few years ago
I bet :)

They're put into debt because they are retards. The government will pick it up

?

I like how the Britbong newspapers calls biological facts to be "his christian beliefs about gender"

There is no help for the UK anymore.
They are completely fucked in the head.

Brown people need their hands held and can't be criticized

NHS kills 4x more people than American hospitals lol

Extremely brainlet post.

Attached: 1507458954131.jpg (645x729, 39K)

nhs.uk/news/medical-practice/death-rate-much-higher-in-english-than-us-hospitals/

Read the source this article takes from dailymail.co.uk/health/article-195277/NHS-death-rates-times-higher-US.html

Do your research retard

I'm not questioning the numbers, I'm question your ability to comprehend why the numbers might be different.
In America's private healthcare scenario, they routinely turn away sick patients that will probably die, or just poor people.
The NHS doesn't do that, for extremely obvious reasons.

"Dr David Mackereth has worked for 26 years as an NHS doctor but was told he could not be employed as a Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) disability assessor if he refused to identify patients as being of a sex that they did not see themselves as."

So he's still a doctor

thenewspaper.com/news/13/1347.asp

>2006
>that source
Endearing in an abstract kind of way.

Thank you for working with United HealthCare - Overseas Expansion Department! $0.01 has been deposited into your account.

It's not going very well at the moment, but at least I won't go bankrupt if I get hit by a car or something.

Her's was accidental, his is intentional. If I accidentally fuck something up at work I will get chastised, If I refuse to do what my boss tells me to do because of my beliefs I will be sacked. It is no different for doctors except the stakes are higher.

Imagine being against free healthcare at the point of use.

Stupid Tories keep defunding everything so that they can make a case for privatisation. You'll enjoy having to pay the same tax but £500 per month for health insurance which doesn't even have full coverage

Welcome to the Anglo world.

100% agreed
Waiting in lines to get anything done here takes ages and the quality of service is completely fucking random, so I usually end up using private healthcare anyway. It's not that expensive, so if the government didn't steal 1/3 of my pay to feed that dysfunctional clusterfuck of a system I'd have more money to actually treat myself at a proper doctor.
Sure, I don't want to have private ambulances paid by kilometer nor to get kicked out of the hospital in the middle of an operation because my credit card is not working, but ancap dystopia aside, public services are bound to suck ass, because by the end of the day their main priority is keeping the government funds coming, not actually healing the patient. People working there are conditioned to stop giving a shit eventually.

The fuck are you talking about you dumb Chink.

A mistake is not an accident. She fucked up big time and now she can fuck up again.

Indeed, while babies are fragile, their heads don't typically just pop right off, even with forceps.

These.

The same should happen to the welfare state. Like the NHS, it's dysgenic by its very nature.