Pay Debts

www-independent-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/greece-reparations-world-war-two-germany-nazi-occupation-a8880196.html

Pay Debts
No U

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-21-19-49-17-092_com.android.chrome.png (1080x2160, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/aircraft-total-attack-types.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>*rattles coin box*
>come, come, sons of Wehrmacht tyrants.

pay up nazis

>m-muh repirations!!!
why don't they just man up and pay their goddamned debt? It ain't that hard.

FUCK G*RMANS pay reparations

Fuck debts and fuck germany

Although Germany did cause massive financial damage in Greece and never paid enough in reparations because we were a failed state after the war, thinking the krauts will actually pay up while not at gunpoint is delusional.

lol

Pretty based when you think of it

>this what greekoids actually believe
Germany paid reparations out the ass to literally everyone. Fuck off with your beggar sorrows, orthoturk

Attached: 1555243085936.png (224x347, 161K)

>inb4 germans forgive all their debt

Haha
No

krauts pay or we're going to invade you with your own tanks

Attached: Greek_Air_Force_F16_Zeus_-_Royal_International_Air_Tattoo_2015_(19956157271).jpg (800x533, 48K)

Woah Greeks Can Afford Airplanes.......

>Germany did cause massive financial damage
Your finance ministry should have known that something like this would happen once you enter the eurozone. The disastrous Greek finance policy is to blame for this mess. What the German government did was damage control.

Pay reparaisons

Greeks are subhuman sandniggers

Vive l'Allemagne !

ITS YOU AGAIN I HOPE YOU DIE MOOR

>Germany paid reparations out the ass to literally everyone.

No they didn't and besides, it will never cover all the damages they did. Krauts should just stfu

they still owe us a forced loan (aka looting our banks of all the gold) that they promised to pay back after the war. nazis should just pay up

I am whiter than you, I am 50% french, but in your case you are 100% shitskin, you subhuman shitskin

Reminder that you still owe us your entire country since 1862.

Attached: B4940325-0A4B-4A76-9A11-8AA6E4798F70.png (640x461, 7K)

YOU ARE NOT WHITER THAN ME MOOR HOW DARE YOU MOOR

unironically more attack aircrafts than the UK
globalfirepower.com/aircraft-total-attack-types.asp

I m a shitskin, but still whiter than you Roberto

THATS NOT MY NAME MUHAMMAD. I BET YOU ARE AS ORANGE AS A MOROCCAN. OH WAIT YOU ARE ONE HAHA

The military is the one thing they kept investing in, especially by buying German tanks. Greece has the third highest military expenses within NATO (Compared to GDP). It's funny how Germany gave money to the Greek so that they buy German military supply.

Attached: 70ac8de06043cad8.jpg (760x477, 60K)

Greeks really do anything so long as it helps them not get a job

necessary evil considering our neighbors

I am pink, you subhuman shitskin

Attached: IMG_20190415_100233.jpg (2976x3968, 1.66M)

nice mooroccan skin moor ahmed muhammad. I CAN RECOGNISE THAT SKIN ANYWHERE YOU CANT TRICK ME

The audacity on these Armenoid parasites. Both Turks and Germans should unite and make a sequel for the great Greek pest control of 1922.

Then post your skin, Mohamed, im pretty sure you have a disgusting black skin, and a hairy and tiny brown penis