White men decided to go for asian women because black men took all their women...

White men decided to go for asian women because black men took all their women, what race will they go after when black men start taking asian women too?

Attached: cj-kat1.jpg (482x414, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4
youtube.com/watch?v=rfgbzlEYhIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

their dogs

asian men

>implying the white man shouldn't date the thicc ebony woman.

Consider our white women as an apology for slavery, and their black women as a gift for eliminating it.

>what race will they go after when black men start taking asian women too?

It is almost like incels like the OP is living in a different real world than everybody else in the planet. Read up on the news sometime about China & Africa

Attached: uganda_chinese men in africa_01.png (1598x1236, 1.86M)

> took all their women

Yet white women receieve less responses on dating sites then middle eastern Asian and Latina women

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

Well there are no options other than arab or black

How could a fucking man impregnate that thing ?

Good insightful post. Really makes you think!

this

Attached: 43958723895.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

So, this is the daily nigger hate thread? OK, niggers are only liked by bullets

>black men took 'ALL' their women.

op who is a delusional nigger.
people look down on you so much you feel the need to post shit like this.
Cope harder

Attached: FB_IMG_1555745505294.jpg (785x788, 47K)

>implying given the choice he wouldn't

Ă„hem, I dont think so

Attached: asianblack.png (768x1024, 836K)

As if you were a ronery Chinese man in Africa, you wouldnt impregnante this

Attached: 1532699951918.jpg (500x501, 64K)

I wonder who's behind this post.

Attached: 1527734418383s.jpg (204x247, 5K)

It's a Jow Forumstard trying to make a nigger hate thread

its pretty sad that you had to got to the philippines to fuck ladyboys due to tyrone taking all your women
jews actually encourage white people to get azn gfs

Black girls have the best bodies, hands down. East Africans are pretty goat since a lot of them also have pretty feminine faces

youtube.com/watch?v=rfgbzlEYhIM

Attached: big_1496441344_image.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I will get asian women in a country blacks aren't allowed into

Vacationing here with my white girlfriend, been here for a week and it's pretty great.

Like i said cope more faggot lmaoing @ urlife rn. Actually thinking that white men are on the ropes. Even asians look down on you and posting shit like this lowers you down even more like the dirt between my toes.

Black women obviously

stop lying, I know you dont have s white gf, the philippines is a shithole and only sexpats would go there

>start taking
lol
asian women are the biggest white supremacists on the planet

mega cope

Attached: D038ACFC-6724-4F2F-9F62-ADEC2054560B.jpg (1200x873, 93K)

asian women are insectoids who believe whatever is popular, once they come to the west and the jews tell them black men are better they will start to worship the BBC

lol at the 1990s gangsta rap bump for blackcels, this is actually accurate.

Racist

I wonder what actually happened. More blacks being into traditionally nerdy/geek stuff?

>white supremacists

How delusional do you have to be that this user thinks girls from shitholes in Southeast Asia that have poverty-levels on par with African countries actually love the fat & old white men they are with and not their $$$. Are you really that delusional or what?

Attached: 1501861731457.jpg (939x891, 174K)

The minute white boys started getting portrayed as criminals, serial killers and rapists they became more attractive with women (see Twatter and the skinny white boi phenomenon). Really makes you think.

These ugly faggots are all every college girl talks about now.

Attached: dolan_twins.jpg (768x433, 42K)

He actually thinks the Dolan Twins are what girls want while ignoring this. Keep that disconnect with reality going, you incel ...

Attached: bts is bigger beatles_cnn_3.jpg (937x672, 234K)

Lqtin?

>jews actually encourage white people to get azn gfs

Why would they? Asians are actually humans and IQ poses a threat to Jews, unlike apes.

Incels have low standards

hispanics count as white in the US

Jewish girl all over the news for the entire week. Married to an East Asian (Chinese or Korean) guy

Attached: asian husband_1.jpg (1019x711, 289K)

because asians are submissive bug people who make good slaves for the jews

do you live under a rock or something? Southeast asia has tens of millions of tourists.
These set of countries are developing countries but thailand, philippines, malaysia, indonesia and singapore are very good countries to visit.

I knew it a basement dwelling nigger who would've thought

Not in this graph. I checked the source a while back and they group latinos, asians and other groups under the Other category

HOLY SHIT at your stupidity. The US has a Zionist-controlled who sends men & women to die in wars in the Middle East to protect Israel. Meanwhile the only country in the world right now (with the both the ability & might) to stop the US;s dominance is China. Also in the last 100 years or so :

Japanese-Russo War
WW2
Korean War
Vietnam War
Current rise of China

Again, what world do you live in it?

>Zionist-controlled
*government and Zionist-controlled economy where almost 40% of the most richest people in the US are Jewish.

Attached: 1428377416390.gif (300x300, 32K)

china is communist and america capitalist, both sides of the same jewish coin

Attached: 71727272 (1).jpg (259x195, 15K)

Cope

Attached: 1494305315567.jpg (640x640, 132K)

Only homos, asian diaspora and ugly weeb teens like kpop in the West.

Attached: main-qimg-776ce70ec1505462fc1895f17d1df37a.jpg (602x344, 73K)

were talking about chinese not man

she probably breathed in some chink spores and chang! there it is

Why are white people on Jow Forums so fragile?

Attached: IMG_20181216_072810.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Asincels btfo

Attached: 1548078889305.jpg (565x829, 80K)

Wow, CNN

You know there's a difference between appreciating something vs wanting fuck right?

Kys nigger

Latinos are promiscuous as fuck, probably even more promiscuous than blacks. Speaking as a South American, idk about Mexicans and other centralids.

>>>/B/

Kara boga more like cucka boga lmao

RICED

Not to be a white cock sucker or anything, but the most fragile group is definitely blacks, they are too emotional like girls. That's why they do stupid things like killing others because of some retarded argument

>white women like black men because of movies, propaganda, etc
>asian women like white men because...?

movies and propaganda

White privilege.

Who likes indian men?

Crazy idea here, what if we actually tried to fix the ghetto problem instead of saying "It's not my problem I don't want to pay for it" while you pay for it though taxes because of police patrols, unpaid bills, economic stagnation from lack of business, lack of business from economic stagnation, and funding schools that are shit even in the rich, white parts of the country.

White people are definitely the most thin skinned and fragile and can't stand the thought of being hated. Most black people know everyone hates them and just goes about their days having to cope

what movies and propaganda?

Attached: 8D09B72A-5821-4507-806C-68F9EABCB8C5.png (216x212, 18K)

The majority of films, cartoons and anime throughout history have shown white people in a favorable heroic light.

Literally google White man and Asian Woman in media

japanese films and anime love white people?
i don't watch them can you name some cases

i meant in asia, not in the west

Most anime characters are white. The most basic entry to anime is probably Dragon ball Z where the two main characters are members of the "sayain" race that levels up by transforming into blonde hair blue eyed super sayains.

>anime characters are white
My God, please, stop talking

My bad you right. Anime characters are clearly black

Source?

>coloured lenses
Nigger cope