I'm a 22 year old Korean taxi driver ask me anything

I'm a 22 year old Korean taxi driver ask me anything.

Attached: 378-3789365_post-apu-pepe-thumbs-up.jpg (820x627, 142K)

kam gi chusema seyo

Tell me a joke

What do you call a Russian with black skin

do you have higher education or do you wanna stay a taxi driver?

I don't know.

Well getting a real job is hard. Just graduated from engineering school.

A Lithuanian

1.What Engineering department did you graduate from ?
2.How much do you make as a taxi driver in Canada ?

Civil.
19 bucks/hr

good luck with finding an engineering job m8
but I guess driving a car all day isn't so bad compared to flipping burgers or something

driving uber in a big city picking up qt girls from the bar sounds peak comfy.

How long has it been since you graduated ? Also, why is it difficult to find a job in your case ? is it because of your GPA or something related to you ? or is it hard to find an engineering job in general ?
Do you think Electrical engineers are in demand in the west ?
sorry for asking lots of questions, you can ignore if that's a lot.

Attached: typing.png (1087x680, 35K)

GET THE FUCK OUT CHINK
RICE WAR NOW

Attached: 1511155966739.jpg (400x388, 40K)

I feel you, here in Brazil is getting difficult to get a job on engineering or in the technological fields so is that there is a joke that says those graduation courses are "uber graduations" cause of the number of people that finish engineering school and go to work as an uber driver. I fear if i will be able to find a good job when i finish graduation.

Kia or Hyundai ?

It's even worse in my case, I'm Syrian and I don't want to go back to Syria once I finish my electrical engineering degree because the salaries are a joke and the country in general is a shithole. At the same time I fear that I won't find a job here because the government has been imposing Saudization policies recently.

did you come up with this """"joke""""" ? im a lithuanian and i have never heard anyone calling us russians with black skin btw fuck you chink ur jokes are not funny u fuc king ching chong motherfucking ching cunt fuck

how bad are your hemorrhoids

why dont you guys just apply to jobs before u graduate?

How much for the center?