Hungary is a shithole

There's literally nothing good about living in this country, stuck in perpetual poverty. The wages are so low, paying rent in the worst part of town takes your entire paycheck.

All the EU funds that are sent here are stolen by our politicians and their mafia buddies.Our healthcare system is on the verge of collapse. Getting sick and going to a hospital here is bordering on a death sentence.
The locals are rabid racists and hate everyone who's the slightest bit different from them. I see no signs that any of this will improve in 5 or even 20 years.
Absolutely hopeless.

Attached: szarfészek.jpg (570x570, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

24.hu/fn/gazdasag/2019/01/15/kozmunkas-beremeles/
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2019-04/european-union-hungary-democracy-viktor-orban-english
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>NOOOOO Jow Forums told me that Western civilisation is failing and only based slavs can defend us from the brown hords

Attached: 1554714129444.jpg (720x480, 77K)

Baka osztrák, we are Western civilization too.

Are you hungary for change?

being hungarian is suffering

Attached: 1470599873013.png (285x276, 65K)

At least you're not gypsy... Oh wait

How so, my mongol friend?

Truthpilled

Hungary isn't even Slavic

We used to share a country, fren.

When we become the rulers of the world, we will gib monies to Hungary, I promise.

Can’t be that bad. Isn’t food cheap there? And apart from gypsies you’re not multicultural. Also you have beautiful women. What’s the problem?

Someone search e621.net and take screenshot and post it here. Preferably in english

Context?

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-212015.png (1080x1920, 702K)

>

>Can’t be that bad. Isn’t food cheap there?
No, it's probably even more expensive than in Western Europe, thanks to our universal 27% VAT rates. I hope you enjoy substandard quality, really expensive foods, cuz that's all you'll be getting here

Attached: FINAL-01-01-01.png (1386x1316, 225K)

>There's literally nothing good about living in this country
But you can buy Langos in many places. Langos is delicious

Hungary

yes

Attached: Vatratee.png (1425x625, 51K)

>Absolutely hopeless.
Join our wörkförce then

>take random shitty job across the austrian border
>earn 1500€+
>take the money back to hungary
>live like a king because you have 3 times as much money as everyone around you

Cry me a river

Not everyone lives near the western border, Fritz

Your companies are the same as Hungarian ones. They even move their SSC's and factories to the eastern side of the country, so they can pay barely the minimum wage.

Learn German, wörk in Germany as a liaison for wörk with Hungarians

>And apart from gypsies you’re not multicultural.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are your taxes so sky high anyway. Makes no sense

stop denying it Janos

Attached: 1544532354549.jpg (909x761, 106K)

So Orban can jet around Europe to give back rubs so they send money to Hungary

Hungary has 3 million pensioners
2 million students
1 millions gyppos

This means 3 million people are working to pay for 6 million leeches.

How come that you never post the part of this picture that show that central asia has 60% R1A? Is it because it doesn't fit the Slavs narrative?

What's it like to be a gypsy?

>earn 1500€+
Pathetic. Is it that famous EU salary?

>hungarians
>working
You already get enough gibs from the EU, not our fault Orban will rather give it to his cronies

No that's the famous minimum wage salary.

the EU gibs again... I already got into a flame war about it with a German today. You're really terrible people.

>The locals are rabid racists and hate everyone who's the slightest bit different from them.
Akaszd fel makad komcsi szarbőrű hulladék korcs.

>be h*ngarian man
>wake up at 8 am with a splitting hangover
>eat your breakfast, carbs, fat and cholesterol with paprika
>open your door, clear out the twenty political propaganda pamphlets left in your mailbox in the last day
>bike to work on broken half-assedbike paths only built to satisfy local infrastructure quotas
>get laid off because all your local businesses have been sidelined in favor of german companies
>go slave for Mr. Mueller at Deutscheindustries for 9 hours
>have lunch (carbs, fat, cholesterol and paprika)
>go home on public transit, surrounded by cigány families and other wagies
>get home, immediately chug three bottles of basement-brewed 180-proof barackpálinka
>shitpost for the rest of the night
>get a letter saying your pension has been nationalized in order to build a new football stadium next to your house, third one this week
>remember trianon
>commit suicide

Attached: vidki_postz.jpg (1618x1080, 627K)

>Akaszd fel makad komcsi szarbőrű hulladék korcs.
Gesundheit!

Attached: comment_3cAnqQ4xmGJpfLRU9IyM99KL9OFs7ADm.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

pertinent image

Attached: Huxit.png (768x465, 174K)

Yeah what about them? Hungary is greatly benefitting from the EU, like every eastern european country, yet you don't seem to be eager becoming part of the EU.

That's like 100,000 rubles or minimum wage. I highly doubt even 10% of Russians even earn that kind of money

Why are Hungarians so miserable? Every one I’ve meet online and irl is a miserable sack of shit that seems unhappy to even exist. Is it just a part of their national character?

Attached: D46C0D12-3CA9-45BC-A3E8-FFE7F81D19AF.jpg (1022x576, 50K)

>Be Germany
>Send money to Poland or Hungary
>Poland nad Hungary spends on German products
>Meanwhile Germany leeches are wörkforce
>"BUT WE GIVE YOU MONEY!!!! BE THANKFUL AND ACCEPT OUR DECISIONS!"

They are pretty depressing and autistic here in northern Serbia, too. It's in their genes.

This is poetry

Naravno da si depresivni kad žive među životinjama (Srbima).

>proving my point to the letter
menj már a picsába te retek náci, nem azt mondtam hogy importáljunk mindenkit, de ha már itt született/van akkor muszáj úgy kezelni mint egy leprást?

>Why are Hungarians so miserable?
Gee, I wonder. Maybe the fact that living in this country is an endless living nightmare from which there is no waking up? Where suicide is your only option to finally know freedom from this eternal suffering

Don't buy german products maybe?
If you're opening your market to a strong competitor, of course you'd have to consider that they might mingle in your economics.
Same with your workforce, you could try holding them in Hungary.

Shut the fuck up, faggot, Hungary is doing fairly well compared to most of the world.
>b-b-but we can't buy a new iPhone every year like they do in the West :^(((
Literally kys, you have no idea how good you have it.

Attached: 1544975656683.png (710x582, 823K)

Jebo sam ti mamu u picku bolesnu.

>Don't buy german products maybe?
Our industry died thanks to the EU.
>If you're opening your market to a strong competitor, of course you'd have to consider that they might mingle in your economics.
Because we weren't promised this. It feels like many people that we were tricked.
>Same with your workforce, you could try holding them in Hungary.
Because it costs the state to "raise" that workforce and EU gibs doesn't compensate for that.

What's Szeged like?
based
redpilled

Your post boils down to
>Yeah we're braindead retards who know nothing about politics, pity us.

dont worry magyar fren maybe it gets better after Orban and the next guy doesn't blow all the eu money on buying new stadiums.
Honestly beeing to Hungary twice myself and planning to visit again as I know couple people in it, I can fully understand why you wouldn't want to live there, it's literally like Poland except has one big city instead of several and every highway leads to it.
Once again hope shit gets better

Yes because it was the genius of the Austrian man that made the Americans occupy 3/4th of your country...

>dont worry magyar fren maybe it gets better after Orban and the next guy doesn't blow all the eu money on buying new stadiums.
Silly Pole, majority of people are voting for Orbán, because the opposition is worse than him.

>Literally kys, you have no idea how good you have it.
I've been looking for a fucking job for over 1 year and 6 months now. If I didn't have my parents who endure me living in their house and paying for my food, I'd be living under a bridge among the other hobos. I haven't been able to buy new clothes, new anything really, in literal years. Indeed I am SOOOO fucking lucky to have been born in this hellhole, from which there is no escape.
fuck you, you have no idea what real life is like

LOL VIDÉKI

KURVA ANYÁD

Slavic is a linguistic classification you bloodsucking retard

>waaah waaah, I can't find a job because I have no useless skills whatsoever, this country is, like, totally hell
Hungary has low unemployment rates. Just because your life is shit, it doesn't mean that life in Hungary is shit.

what was arad like 100 years ago

Hogy őrjöng a szűz

>Hungary has low unemployment rates.
Only because the government is falsifying official reports. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of street sweepers employed by the state
We have low unemployment rates, see :^)

being occupied by foreign armies

IT'S TRUE!

nem tudom mire vered magad te cigány, pesten is annyiba kerül az albérlet mint a teljes fizetésed

honestly hungary seems like it's fun to visit for a short while but not live for good.
all the hungarians I know are migrating, and I really feel like that's telling something, every single one

Thank you.

>Hungary has low unemployment rates
Last I read your shit government is making up their employment numbers.

Nekem van saját lakásom. Kettő is, csóró.

Yes, Orbán is also beating his wife and he spends time in Gratz.

Even if they "tweaked" it a bit, we really don't have an issue with unemployment.

Very likely

>admit it
>admit what, Orban, stop hitting me
>you work for Soros, don't you
>no Orban, no

Attached: Blank_f4d6597e24e754a25a2842125da5f12c.png (252x258, 48K)

As a punishment you shall assist the next stadium construction

:^D

Well, unless you leave in bumfuck nowhere Bivalybasznád, then you have a good chance of finding any kind of work, since there is a shortage of workers.
If you live in bumfuck nowhere Bivalybasznád, then you are stuck working for the local Döbrögi's farm/workshop or being a "közmunkás" ("Public Worker") who gets maybe 300 Euros to trim the grass next to the village's ditches in groups of ten.

Richer than you, János

Funny thing, because "orbán is beating his wife" was the liberals main talking point in 2002.

És te vagy a reprezentatív átlagmagyar te faszcibáló idióta? Öld meg magad.

They do, big time.

>Well, unless you leave in bumfuck nowhere Bivalybasznád, then you have a good chance of finding any kind of work, since there is a shortage of workers.
Complete fabrications
>If you live in bumfuck nowhere Bivalybasznád, then you are stuck working for the local Döbrögi's farm/workshop or being a "közmunkás" ("Public Worker") who gets maybe 300 Euros
Even here you're lying, the average közmunkás is paid 168,75 Euros.

>Germany pls let us in EU we good boys
actually cigani who kill rape and steal

Not gonna lie its better than having soviet union occupy 4/4ths of your country

shut the fuck up nazis, it's all hortler's fault

>168,75 Euros
I thought it was closer to 100k forints for some reason. Maybe even 90k.
Jesus, that's not even enough money to starve to death in a dignified manner.

Damn Kosovo Albanians didn’t get kek’d by the Slavic hordes and successfully removed them. Whoa.

>Hungary please stand with us against the communist tide
>Hungarians kill a Soviet for every inch of land they take thus saving Germany from being occupied entirely by the Soviets
>Hungary literally dismantles the DDR with allowing Germans to cross the border
>Germany repays our friendship with comments like this

Sorry for 1957.

>Idén sem lesz jobb a közmunkásoknak, marad az 54 217 forintos bér
>24.hu/fn/gazdasag/2019/01/15/kozmunkas-beremeles/
Ismerek nem egy embert aki ebben él már évek óta. Modern kori rabszolgaság

Maybe some Hungarians would like to comment on this? zeit.de/politik/ausland/2019-04/european-union-hungary-democracy-viktor-orban-english

Of course it is, my Hebrew friend

Attached: IMG_4951.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Leftist faggot crying about how it isn't fair that he isn't in charge of the country in a German news paper
Woah this article made vote for Orbán in 2022

When I asked to comment I didn't mean to whine about it without having even read the article, silly Hungarian.

oh wow, a German being patronizing, what a rare sight

Attached: 1553265418838.png (540x541, 408K)

I read a book not that long ago that went into a lot about Austria-Hungary's diplomatic corps, I have to be honest lad the Austrians came off as fair, liberal-minded people but the Hungarians were incredibly autistic.

which book? I'm interested

>zeit.de/politik/ausland/2019-04/european-union-hungary-democracy-viktor-orban-english
I only skimmed through it, but it seems about right, if the writer is a bit dramatic.

However I find it very ironic how Germans are pretending to care about us, when you guys seem quite pleased with how things are going around in Hungary, because it benefits T-systems, BMW, Thyssenkrupp etc. As long as you keep our people poor and on minimum wage, you can have your cheap labor.
If you truly cared you would've done something about it already.

It's a tausendjährige tradition for them to be patronising towards us.

És hogy?
Gondolom van egy kádárkockája, de szó szerint hogy? Vagy csak én vagyok high maintenance?
Nyomorúságos egy élet lehet. Ennyi pénzből még csak le se tudja inni magát, ami aztán igazán siralmas lehet vidéken. (Bár ez csak feltételezés hogy vidéki.)

>represented today by Muslim, mostly Syrian war-refugees framed as "economic migrants"
Fucking Russians and their war in Syria! Fuck Assad! All hail FSA!
>Indeed, even the formerly neo-Nazi party Jobbik
Jesus, this reeks of leftism.
>Hungary was occupied by foreign powers from 1526 until 1920
Jesus. Legitimate king is now a foreign occupant. Like leftist metal gymnasium
>Even moderate right-wing elements did not raise their voices when a conservative government in 1993 gave an honorary military funeral to Miklós Horthy
Yes this is a leftard, goddamn it. Bet he is a son of a commissar
>true Hungarians," who consider themselves to be the heirs of Horthy
Again showing he knows jackshit about the Hungarian right. Many people hate that retard on the right

I surprisingly agree with the betyár part, but he somehow doesn't mention the reasons for it. Hussars being nobles.... Not all, completely retarded arguement, he is mixing two different stories.

>2 million
Yeah that would be 3 million voters

>opposition has been sidelined by the narrative of being anti-Hungarian traitors, who deserve no fair treatment and who eventually must be "dealt with."
Because they are anti-hungarian.

>Because Orbán has not been ostracized by the EU, the U.S.
The coalition forces will arrive any day now! Fuck these leftists, they still act like their word was backed up by T34s.

>not to mention the Hungarian press itself
These leftards had a saying in the 90s 'if the right wants media, then they should buy one for themselves. Fuck this faggot. It's not Orbán's duty to finance his leftard newspaper. Classic media is dying, nobody is reading news papers, but we should found his papers.

>Orbán maintains a showcase friendship with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and with a tiny Hasidic community inside Hungary
Oy vey it's anoda Holocaust. That's true btw Jews are having a civil war now, because Orbán got his kosher seal from Bibi &co and leftist Jews are now seething, because they can't call him an anti-Semite.

>The EU would have done a great service to Hungarian constitutional democracy, culture and society had it cut off funding in time, perhaps when press freedoms were blown away in 2011
Again somebody refuses to understand that the T34s went home.

The rest is crying about muh democracy.

>És hogy?
Ha szerencséje van, még vannak szülei és velük lakik, vagy van egy társa, akinek van normális fizetése, de még úgy is napról napra élnek.
Mondok egy példát. Ismerek egy csajt, évek óta a asszisztensként dolgozik 54 ezerért. szeretné elvégezni hogy legyen papírja, de 54 ezerből a kibaszott büdös életbe nem fogja tudni össze kuporgatni az oktatásra és vizsgára valót. A barátja pék, az se sokat keres. Marad a nyomorgás