Your cunt will never be catholic

>your cunt will never be catholic

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Iktfb

Good, Catholicism has only ever produced shithole countries. They give Christianity a bad name

This post made my day better

do you wanna have a pope who literally goes around kissing muslims' feet

That's where your wrong

Attached: ra.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Can you imagine something more cucked than catholicism? Everyday you wake up and you praise your midget elderly man with the quaver-cap on and you live your live never being able to do what ever the fuck you want to do. OH HURR DURR THE POPE SAID SOMETHING I DIDN'T LIKE, IT WASN'T REAL CATHOLICISM. Or whatever. Anglicanism is Gods gift to humanity, the KING is the only fucking LAD who can have jurisdiction over church not some fucking 100 year old gremlin man. NO MORE NICELY DECORATED CATHY CHURCHES the gold is now FORFEIT.

Attached: rs164518_403368-lpr.jpg-edit-to-use.jpg (1410x700, 176K)

t. Evangelical cuck

Did you vote for Brexit?

Protestantism is soulless and meaningless. Catholic countries are filled with traditions and culture.

Catholic countries are generally condemned to be poor shitholes

yeah, traditions like licking feet and little boys lmao

this. there was/ one catholic school here and needless to say the principal and other staff abused children for decades.

never say never senpai.

>be USA
>be a shithole
>be majority Catholic
You are right.

No, I mean strong ties to your culture and traditions. Pic related is Norway w/catholocism. Today we just have soulless concrete soviet churches

Attached: standard_nidarosdomen_vestfronten.jpg (1088x1200, 279K)

Do you want culture or do you want a job so that you can support yourself?

But you cunt was. You meant never been catholic again

reminder that every European country was catholic at one point

>architecture when most people were stupid peasants that couldn't even spell their own name is superior to architecture today where literacy rates are 99% and many people are highly educated

Attached: smug-frodo-5802a7b7b58b9.jpg (640x480, 37K)

atleast we are celtic