Is there a lack of reporting in your country about this Muslim terrorist attack compared to the attention they gave to...

Is there a lack of reporting in your country about this Muslim terrorist attack compared to the attention they gave to the New Zealand mosque shooting in your country?

Attached: Sri-lanka.jpg (590x350, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.lk/article/617872/Religious-violence-in-Sri-Lanka:-A-new-perspective-on-an-old-problem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

They keep talking about this on the news

It's on all the news headlines on the internet at least.

In plebbit is not main news.

post screengrab

on the public news, it has steadily been on the top of the page since it happened

Attached: svt.png (1038x807, 755K)

Not really. Wonder if this will cause another ethnic cleansing but this time with Muslims instead.

What happened?

It's been all over the news here.

Buddhist and Hindus acting up again

No.

A terrorist attack in Sri Lanka so it’s either Muslims or the LTTE. The Tamil Tigers have been hunted down and the remaining members have fled or turned themselves in.

It’s probably Muslims retaliating against Buddhists.

no. i feel its covered more.

It's on all the news websites but i myself don't care about niggers killing niggers

Heard about it on the news last night. Didn't know there were Americans killed in the attacks. But otherwise, some bombing in a shithole country doesn't mean much to us.

>It’s probably Muslims retaliating against Buddhists.
why would they attack christians

It happened in Sri-Lanka, so no one really cares. If this were to happen in a 1st world country, then we would never hear the end of it

You say that as if Muslims have functional brains.

it's likely Buddhists since they have been attacking all minority groups lately

No this got more attention.

it was entirely ignored so far.

tamil tigers has been relevant for years also who the fuck cares about sri lanka

Don't think so,

It's been on the news all day. Stop spreading misinformation

lol some muslems blew themselves up
call the media when white dude blows up mooslems or jews

this mentality is what has the U.S. bleeding out in the Hilly Flanks

Yes. Also when New Zealand happened there were extra police at the mosques.

No police outside the churches.

are you muslim

this is in the media you cunt
except it's a war zone, sri lanka, with tamil tigers
if i were to report every ten killings in the 2nd world war everyone'd be sick but if i go to hobbiton and arrange a small killfest, then people will obviously raise their eyebrows you pollack low iq piece of human shit

It wasn’t just the church. It was several hotels too.
Buddhists set people on fire or shoot them down.

Calm down Ahmed.

He probably is, judging how he linked Hindus into this for no reason.

>the attention they gave to the New Zealand mosque shooting
That attention was likely caused by the connection to other neonazi shitheads in the US and Europe, which doesn't seem to be there for the Sri Lanka bombings.

No, I'm Christian but statistics have shown Buddhists and Hindus are more likely to attack Christians in South Asia

>except it's a war zone, sri lanka, with tamil tigers
That war ended decade ago, user.

classic newspapers
shilling all the time for omg those poor foreigners you racist bastards but when the time comes and they all get killed the very first thing they publish is omg a swede slipped on a blood puddle

Attached: 671F3EE7-DBB2-44CA-A9C5-D3B7A81C3985.jpg (800x541, 295K)

There are a lot more important problems than Sri Lanka to worry about.

Attached: 5B96224E-A531-4370-954D-D82B36F96506.gif (589x250, 2.05M)

Yes

The MSM loves Muslims

Do you really mean something I read on Jow Forums could not be true?
WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

What the fuck are you saying?

show these statistics

ft.lk/article/617872/Religious-violence-in-Sri-Lanka:-A-new-perspective-on-an-old-problem

no, it's been on the news all day and even the pope mentioned it

Pretty much yes

sri lankan are not human

are you trolling?

yep. Much of the anti-christian violence in south asia comes from majority religious groups in the region i.e. hindus/buddists/muslims

Are you?

It was the top headline on the news when I woke up today.

You also need to factor in one was in a highly developed English speaking country

you were asked to provide statics supporting your claim that the majority of attacks against Christians in south asia are by hindus and buddhist yet your link only concerns sri lanka and it does not specify the religious demographic of the perpetrators

and no, if you say that because sri lanka is majority Buddhist then they must be the perpetrator doesn’t make it true.

either prove your claim right or don’t make it in the first place

Yep you're trolling

>no u
okay

Whg are you assuming they are Muslims ? It makes no sense that a minority would attack another minority. Must be Buddhist nationalists

Muslims are evil

Apart from the small 3-minute section on the topic, there was little to no coverage on TV about the attack, whereas the Christchurch attack was discussed for practically two days straight.

On the news boy.