So how many vigils are going to be happening for our bros in sri lanka? 207 dead...

so how many vigils are going to be happening for our bros in sri lanka? 207 dead, i'm also expecting to see muslim women wearing crucifixes in solidarity

Attached: aeadf74e-59957-4a94-8d18-66740cad1705.png (670x815, 822K)

1. easter is a pagan goddess
2. the crucifix is shirk, the headscarf is just clothing/modesty

none because it happened in a third world country, nobody gives a shit about sri lanka

>i'm also expecting
Okay, not even gonna ask why.

>1. easter is a pagan goddess
literally nobody calls it easter, just anglo subhumans

good idea, they need to take their hijab off in solidarity instead, also do the news in Aramaic

Attached: 241214421124ks.png (958x133, 24K)

Didnt hear anything about sri lanka.

Oh absolutely I am sure it will start in no time

Muslims actually showed solidarity after Paris attacks, but nobody gives a shit about poos i guess.

>Aramaic
oh no no no AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
nigga you actually think the pidgin that syriacs speak is the language of christ/christianity?
Christ spoke the Galilean dialect of Jewish-Palestinian Aramaic. It's a language that no one speaks natively anymore, but sense I'm a muslim who LOVES jesus (PBUH) I am learning his language.

Attached: image1 (1).jpg (425x640, 58K)

>sense
since

people here literally cared more about the notre dame fire than that edgelord in new zealand
you can be sure boomers will use it as proof that christians are being persecuted or whatever

well no shit, notre dame is more important

Please have sex.

well i don't care about some christcucks dying either

>being retards
The language of Christianity is Koiné Greek.

50 muslim immigrants vs notre dame, not even a debate

He's absolutely correct, Americans don't understand the concept of "historical monument", but in other parts of the world they are much more valuable than human lives.

>rocks
>important
Imagine being such an incel

Attached: hmmmmdance.gif (840x488, 511K)

>t. incel Jow Forumstards
Have intercourse.

not important just more important than muslim immigrants, most things are

This

>being an intolerant xenophobe
Lmao dude get some pussy

Attached: 1551517037018.gif (229x199, 394K)

But I'm far left. If the Capitol burned tomorrow, and the day after that there was yet another mass shooting of 50 people on US soil, which one would you remember the most? Protip it's the burning of the Capitol.

A crucifix is just a humble symbol of Christianity, what's the problem???

>here let me tell you what you think so you can't contradict me
user maybe if you weren't so autistic girls would touch your peepee.

weak bait

Have you remembered the Orlando massacre or the Las Vegas massacred in the last three weeks? Did you feel like you had actually lost something when they happened?

____ ___

I felt sickened by them, thinking about them now continues to sicken me. I don't give a fuck about notre dame just like I didn't give a fuck about hearing when the White House burned to the ground during the war of 1812.