How do white people sleep at night knowing the inhumane treatment there ancestors did to black people?

How do white people sleep at night knowing the inhumane treatment there ancestors did to black people?

Attached: BLACKANON.png (596x739, 52K)

Nobody cares. Only some anglos care.

LOOK MOM I ACTIVATED THE PROXY

they lack what we call human feelings

My 3rd great grandfather did nothing wrong

She posted before, and she posted pics too
Oldfag in itt thread

Like normal I imagine. How do you sleep at night knowing you are a massive fag?

Knowing what happened actually helps me sleep at night

Do you know how Europrans got slaves, my legally-retarded friend? Slaves were defeated tribes that were sold to Euro in exchange for weapons. You have no-one to blame but yourself.

Did Russia it too?

Everyone in the world has an ancestor that was a murder or raper

Poles sided with Haitians. Now all darkies need to suck my dick for eternity since taking credit is heritable apparently.

also say ty for ending slavery and squashing atlantic slave trade to massa britbong

Luckily Germans back then didn't get to colonize too many lands populated with black people.

OOO MASSA YOU GON MAKE ME SQUIRT

My ancestors did nothing but I try to not be racist and treat everyone equal

Actually, when Dutch corporations did slave trade, slavery was actually illegal in the Netherlands.
If you brought a slave to the Netherlands then after 30 days he would be free.
That's why nobody brought slaves to the Netherlands.

But the colonies were ruled by corporations. The were multinationals that traded in spices and goods. A bit like the oil companies today. They had the right to establish colonies, create laws there, form treaties, form their own militaries and declare war. So the slave trade was actually done by large corporations abroad, while it was illegal in the Netherlands itself.

t.Slave driver Achmed

These days it's a bit harder because of the internet. But I read that the Nigerian army also used to be on the payroll of Shell.

Denial: Ignorance: Overcorrection: "Man feels bad his rapist was deported"

Who the fuck cares

You're the one who's in denial. It's considered the golden age here. The best era in history.

All he did was have a little sex in the north. He didn’t whip them because they didn’t pick cotton fast enough.

Shell is dutch, learn something everyday :DD

The grandmother of the King owned 25% of Shell.

But nobody knows how much the King owns because nobody can look into his administration and he doesn't pay taxes. But it's believed he still owns a large part through fake companies.

Comfortably because my family was to poor to do that shit

Attached: 1476325339809.png (919x737, 60K)

I do not care

>there
Learn English stupid nigger.

Calm with an erection in the morning.
Now go back to the plantation Ngumnbu.

Screw my poor as fuck peasant ancestors from Northern Sweden who had never ever seen a nigger in real life pretty much up until my dad's generation. Where do I send my reparations? I can't let this injustice stand any longer!

I thought so too until my cousin did some geneology and discovered that we're the offspring of a slavemaster's 8th kid who seemed to just fuck up whatever advantage he had.

THIS, how did my shoepolishing ancestors let this injustice happen?

what black people
you mean the irish? im brazilian dont have anything to do with them
>the congoloids
what? thats not a people, thats another species
its like saying monkeys are people
baka

jews enslaved you

Attached: 1555698337939.jpg (656x822, 248K)

why are blacks not angry at the whites?
why not the jews, they were the ones that are still misleading you today

Attached: 1553781589092.jpg (1295x598, 211K)

lol based Ros

How do black people sleep at night knowing the horrendous things their ancestors have done to each other

My ancestors fought for the Union

I apologize on the behalf of my Québécois ancestors who were Monolingual French speakers living in the end of the woods and who never saw a single black person in their entire life. I apologized that they somehow contributed to slavery and the scramble for Africa by the simple fact of being white.

How do blacks sleep at night knowing their ancestors sold out their own people to slavery

i feel comfy because hungary never did anything wrong

Jews were the ones who brought slaves, held slave auctions, etc
Most of the slave owners in the south were jewish

No soul/conscience whataver you want to call it

my ancestors enslaved indigenous people lol

but in present day black people are treating white people in an inhumane way.

Attached: 25.jpg (681x846, 433K)

It actually helps me sleep when i think of it

very well, thank you for asking

It's been scientifically proven that white people have no conscience. It's genetic, they can't help it.

My ancestors wuz good boys and never owned slaves or colonies. I sleep like a baby

Honestly, time.

I mean most of us have a disconnect because all of that was well over 100 years ago, with Civil Rights following suit at being over 50 years ago.

Sure some care about the matter, and a fewer care about actual reparations. But I feel of it beyond just my or your race. The past is the past, and while it's good to remember WHAT we did and how your people suffered, it's foolish to dwell on it so hard when we all have the future to look forward to.

I keep it simple, if you're an asshole, you're an asshole. Not a nigger or a Jew, just an asshole. And if you're a decent person, then you're a decent person.

And as long as decent people are decent to each other, then all is well in the world. Never forget your roots, we'll not forget what we did, but we should always move forward.

Based iceland, saving this one

Melanin is correlated with empathy.

"But the dollar bill is their only God
and they don't even trust each other
for a few dollars more they'd start a war
to exploit some brother's mother"

Attached: 8r92jcybs3t21.jpg (2560x1280, 183K)

Because they don't think about anyone else but themselves.

you're not white though
you are white though

Esp a latino

My ancestors didn't come to this country until after slavery ended.

If any history keeps me awake, it's the inhumane treatment my ancestors received.