Do americoids unironically think they won the vietnam war?

do americoids unironically think they won the vietnam war?

Attached: 1554643083773.jpg (240x191, 9K)

yes
muh kd
muh vietnam has mcdonalds

no, most people think it was a complete waste of life and resources and its rightfully taught that way

>b-but we won, uncle Sam never loses!

Attached: 1555518083924.jpg (658x603, 159K)

No
No one actually believes this, you've taken in too many Jow Forums memes

nobody here thinks that we won and nobody takes pride in the war

no, it was a complete waste of time. The only ones who believed this were the boomers of our boomers, and now they're dead

We won by kd

Not really do

Think the reality is that militarily we fucked them up hard but political pressure back home lost the war

Look, one of m said yes, now the meme can continue

we won by being the bigger person
nobody in their right mind would question our dominance, we just didn't have the political will to go through with complete and utter destruction
that's what being responsible means

HOLY SHIT do you really think you won the war? the fucking state of americans

ameridumb thread

You bombed them to shit, raped their women, agent oranged their environment, what the fuck else could the US have done? Nuked them?

t. Jow Forums immigrant

No, but we don't think we lost militarily because we didn't.

Anyway nobody really gives a fuck anymore, and Vietnamese people love the US.

No, and none of us really give a shot either

Honestly I'm glad the Vietnam war happened because it's been and endless source of war kino

Yes, or at least they did when I was younger. I grew up in the states and was always told that America had never lost a war. When I joined the US Coast Guard I was told that we salute with our palms facing inward because we had never lost a war and that Brits and others had to have their palms face outward as they had lost.
When I moved to Canada I started reading history books by authors from outside the US and realized just how fucked they education system and commonly held beliefs really are.
I'm an old fag though so there is every possibility it has changed by now though most of the American posters on Jow Forums make me doubt it very much.

They couldn't achieve the objectives they set themselves so they lost

>4/6 replies are saying no
why? why would you think no means yes? must be a mudslime rapist.

No, most people alive at the time think it was a complete failure. Hell, most people alive back then were happy we got pushed out; damn hippies. We could have won, but we would have to do what we did to the Filipinos.

oh no

For Americans, war is like a battle. Our culture is eternal war for complete global domination. A minor set-back is nothing to the ultimate cultural victory.

Then does your government do nothing but tongue israels anus?

Nah. Although a fair few people are claiming it was never a war to begin with and was instead just US intervention in the Vietnamese civil war, so we technically couldn’t have won nor could we have lost. Etc. everyone else who claims we won at all are retarded and most people say we lost.

americans got raped

Attached: 1555886971898.png (600x580, 360K)

Attached: France.jpg (1200x800, 246K)

Yeah but they reneg on their surrender and we couldnt be fuck to correct it.

that's just what the US of A is good at

Attached: 1555888831985.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Hmm yes the ZOG you guessed it Jews control the world DURRRRR

fuck off Jow Forumsshit!

>the american defends his jewish masters AGAIN

Attached: bæsj.jpg (800x679, 105K)

>nazi incel embarasses himself online AGAIN

Nazi Germany really BTFO the Soviet Union, thank god they won WW2.

Fuck America I hope every single citizen of the United States except for Nazis, BLM activists, La Raza, terrorists and secessionists die and burn in hell

Attached: loldeadamericans.jpg (480x320, 16K)

Why are those specific people okay?

Not him but each and every oen of those groups stands on the edge of American society. Also most of those are nationalists and as such often end up getting along more often than not even when they hate each other.

He might just hate "mainstream" American society but want to keep the fringes open. I admit I often liek the fringes more until they get people killed

america had pretty much won after Tet but then walther cronkite came along and declared that the war was lost and turned the public opinion against the war.

i don't know and i don't care. it was like 80 years ago lmao

Still doesn’t make sense though.
BLM wants hardline police reform, not to destroy the USA. Nazis want to “preserve” the USA, even if they want it in their own form. Most secessionists are absolute meme tier and still like the USA to pretty much every degree (look at 90% of Confederate Seperatists who proudly fly a flag of the Union with the CSA flag), the La Raza movement (if it’s the one that wants Mexico to retain its former territory) is minute in support as majority of Latino immigrants adore the US thanks to benefits, and terrorists (assuming Islamic fundamentals in this instance) will immediately pounce on Canada/Mexico, if they don’t pounce Russia and/or China.