This site makes me feel bad for being american

Attached: sad pepe.png (1092x1037, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/siteinfo/4channel.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good

>caring about a bunch of anonymous shitposting

Attached: 1492969421653.jpg (225x225, 7K)

A lot of it has truths behind it and if you really look into our society really is fucked up

All societies are fucked up fren. Thankfully the entire world puts our problems on a spotlight because they care about us and want us to improve

Attached: DD0582C3-2BF0-4057-AE94-0319FE38A48B.jpg (444x405, 36K)

Some people like you some dont
You cant get everybody to like you since they will just look for other things to hate you for

Don't worry, you make the rest of the world look really clever by comparison, see, you have a purpose

Attached: 1553767512407.png (689x473, 97K)

Kys retard. Their butthurt is the sign of the opposite. Success breeds jealousy

How’s it feel having the retards in charge

Why? Average Non-American posting is as much stupid as Americ ones. Same with thread quality. No reason to feel bad.

They are simply weeding out the undesirable americans so they can make Jow Forums a better board. i approve of american shaming

>truth
you mean memes and cherry picked pictures, you absolute false flagging dolt

Yeah that's true, sometimes it feels like everybody hates us though.
I honestly don't see the reasoning behind doing this. Why would they go out of their way to hate something, even warping your reality of it to fit their narrative?

I honestly had no idea how much the rest of the world obsessed over us before I began using Jow Forums and Reddit.

Don't worry I like America... I like it ALOT I like it SO MUCH I might move in there... I might even JUMP the border to be there...
Joke ahhahah

>All societies are fucked up fren

Exactly. But you have carrier groups and several k nukes lying around just for in case, and they don't.

If you want to feel good

This site makes me feel bad for being russian

Attached: 5.png (1095x1037, 64K)

Stop repeating what they say you fucking moron. You can't 'weed out' poltards by posting mutt memes or some other kiddie stuff. You can just trigger non-poltards as well. Which is why this board is such a shit show.

This site is designed for everyone to feel bad about themselves.

It's not memes. We do have major social issues. We do have a major obesity issue, we do have a major education issue, we do have a sedentary car dependent culture with no alternative. We do have a gun problem, we do have a huge wealth disparity. we do have race issues.

I'm joking lad. I've never feel sad for being Russian, suck me.

Don't forget my fellow Ameribros, you can't be #1 without making enemies along the way. Anyone who makes fun of you is just jealous. Screw the haters and continue being the best.

I don't think anybody feels good posting here.

When you say that you are American, you want to hide your German, English or Indian origin.

>i am joking lad, we are the best

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

it's a fucking anonymous banter board you pussy

Because some people dont want to like you thats just something everybody has to accept
I like americans yet some of them can bei quite hatefull
You just have to look past that

This board would be much more autistic if it had more americans. the less americans, the better. only the strong stay behind.

everyone has the same problems. but it is pointless to bait other flags because you won't get that many (yous). and that makes gullible people like you believe that only the us has these problems. and also lots of those 'problems' are not real problems. there is nothing wrong with our education, for example. if you stop believing cherry picked memes like a fucking retard.

I love America. Americans are dumb though.

Attached: 1553745763789.jpg (1024x689, 92K)

I dislike America. Americans are dumb though.

Attached: 1408512146299.png (1024x768, 844K)

that's what i am saying you fuckwit

this board is saturated with americans, like 70% of them . it can't have 'more americans' you fucking idiot

>70% of them
source needed. probably more like 30%

Self hating faggots are the worst kind. The victims of the memes. Fuck them

Attached: UMjkihB.png (1153x541, 94K)

>not even 20%
based

alexa.com/siteinfo/4channel.org
46% the second next is uk with 10%
this is an american website

>unsourced shit vs alexa
just can't stop memeing. faggots

That is 4channel in general you brainless mongoloid. We are talking about Jow Forums

Flags are optional on Jow Forums. This chart is fucking dumb

>But you have carrier groups and several k nukes lying around just for in case, and they don't.
hmmmmm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons

Why would the average be different, just because it is a different board? You don't know how statistics work, dumbfuck? Also it counts visitors not posters. Face it, every board is dominated by americans because guess what, it is an american website

You should realize all memes are true. Regardless how far fetched they might appear to normies. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

It's all banter.
Why are United Statians such pussies?

Attached: 1510421116156.jpg (376x376, 34K)

Yes, people from different countries have different interests you mindless retard. You don't understand statistics if you think there are no such thing as outliers. Stop talking out of your ass about things you know nothing about it

>stereotypes are soooooo true

Attached: images (1).png (251x201, 7K)

Attached: 1554489718428.png (680x680, 163K)

Why are you posting a picture of yourself?

7% of all people Here come directly from Reddit
Fucking hell

Don't worry there's a janny that gets rid of bad posts about Russia they tell me.

Attached: 1551086289228.jpg (553x552, 38K)

typical r*Ssian two-face exhibitionist

>from different countries have different interests
fucking idiot
this is an anime board for a reason. the main interest of the majority of the brainless retards around the world like yourself is anime and vidiya. and "mwf when no gf because my dick is too small". that covers 99.99% of 'interests'.

Jow Forums is an anime board? you on drugs? also what are you even talking about at this point? Jow Forums is the international board so it would more sense for it to be more diverse in terms of nationality, especially because it has generals where people can converse in their own language among their countrymen

Jow Forums is about anime.

*Jow Forums was founded on anime/weeb interests
it's since ventured into it's own mutated thing

No, the bible clearly rejects evolution.

t. prottie

No dude. You got it backwards.