Tfw Jow Forums is my only friend

>tfw Jow Forums is my only friend

Attached: 1491089266907.jpg (261x192, 9K)

Why don't you have irl frens, fren?

I feel the same way fren.
Unironically I mitigate my solitude my browsing Jow Forums, if think the idea of reading what people from various parts, even thou somethings are very mean, of the globe delude my brain to thin that I'm not alone.

inb4: Soyjack
inb4: incel

Attached: 1517533925664.png (1018x763, 204K)

id always have to initiate conversation or plans with my old frens so i decided to stop to see what happened and they just dropped contact, now i cant make new frens because i keep waiting for someone else to make a move first

Attached: 1554792474887.jpg (893x767, 81K)

thanks for the chuckling

iktf
you have to make a move tho
if your old friends are good friends, just write them from time to time and ask them how they are to keep up contact
and don't be afraid to approach new people

I was kinda bullied on my 5th grade, when I changed schools, and lot the friends I had. So, I think, I developed a somewhat rude behavior as defense (ser um cavalo) and as a consequence i think I lost the ability to make friends or to recognize a friend in potential etc.

could be worse
you could be dead
or
be a virgin

No we arent, loser

>tfw not even Jow Forums is my friend

Attached: unnamed.jpg (428x343, 32K)

You aren't my friend buddy

>tfw Jow Forums is my only friend

Attached: 1551384815838.gif (2784x590, 2M)

Why stoning fags and not throwing them off the highest cliff? I don't understand, I thought you would follow the Qu'ran and Muhammads teachings.

Obrigado meu co-cidadão, nesse país todos me tratam com hostilidade

>id always have to initiate conversation or plans with my old frens
Wörks for me, though I know how it gets annoying. For example, I have one old fren you can't even plan something a week away. Then I have another who moved to southern Germany recently and he let us know almost half a year in advance when he'd be around again lol

you are my fren

Attached: apu help.jpg (957x621, 71K)

Each one of us receives stimulus in a different way, but I would say being new to someplace and every being hostile to you, calling you by undesirable nicknames, reject any attempt of friendship by your part, mocks the death of your father as "your fault", no ones does nothing and when you respond violent you are treated as the problem is pretty much being bullied in my book.

Interested video, I just listened the first minutes and I will listen to more of it, so far it seems as an "autistic" stoicism.

Yeah but it's the kind of friend that fucks you every time you ask and even when you're not asking the best kind desu

tfw im someones only fren
you're my fren, and I love you for who you are

Attached: 1554058719983.jpg (600x315, 29K)

Attached: 325324653_0.jpg (373x281, 50K)

>i keep waiting for someone else to make a move first
That's how people die virgins. Unironically

when i left in 2014 and became a normalfag i thought i woud never come back. at the end of 2018 i was dumped and had no where else to turn.

we truly are here, forever.