I call upon all Georgians to mass migrate to Sweden

There's only like 1800 Georgians in Sweden right now and we need plenty more.

That's crazy you think, but here's the thing, Swedes already have 17% CHG DNA admixture from Georgia (that's Caucasus hunter-gatherer admixture for you plebs).

CHG admixture arrived in Europe via the Indo-European invasion from the Yamnaya area.

Georgians are already Nordic as you can see on their flag so assimilation will be swift, and the genetic assimilation will guarantee that we uphold our perfection for generations to come.

So if Georgians could migrate to Sweden that would be splendid. We have plenty to offer you so you won't need to worry about anything.

Attached: Qartvelebi_poloneti_Sweden-Georgia-Nordic-Germanic-Caucasus-Scandinavia.jpg (285x381, 40K)

t. thor heyerdahl

>please cum fuck our women

>this is the kind of mental illness haploautism generate

>And me too!

Attached: sieppaa.png (320x436, 299K)

You are us and we are you.

Attached: Batumi, Georgia-Sweden-Nordic-Germanic-Caucasus-Scandinavia.jpg (2304x1728, 563K)

>Georgians are already Nordic
I always felt it.

Yes

Attached: Sweden-Georgia-Nordic-Germanic-Caucasus-Scandinavia.jpg (400x320, 72K)

t. David Sosashvili

I only have Roman and Old Norse names going back hundreds of years

as a scot, who has higher CHG than swedes. fuck off georgians, we have enough CHG

>Georgian women
Based
>Georgian men
Sandapes who should be put in the bottom of the Black Sea

lmao nordicks larp as yamna, then us north english, north welsh, scottish and irish come out the woodwork like ayyyylmao 50.5% Yamna wat u saying bitches and the nordcucks, the polecucks, the slavcucks be like OMG how can british islanders be the highest steppe in yurop, i thought they wuz iberianz?????? NO WE BE THE YAMNAYA

Scientific discoveries advancing mankind

But this is not about Scotland

Attached: Tbilisi .jpg (1024x680, 130K)

south east anglos are just belgians/germs, south west english are just french, and south welsh are just spanish though, lets not pretend otherwise

lad, everything is about scotland, also you don't play rugby so the georgians don't want to move to sweden.

I'd like to fuck a georgian woman too

How do we get more of them over here?

Attached: Mariam.jpg (800x530, 173K)

First russians must be liberated by NATO from the muscovite kremlin pootinist regime

Then we can build a direct rail line from northern Germania to Georgia heh

yall need to fuck off from our Sarmatian cousins, aight

>haplo-autism not even once

Attached: p.jpg (236x236, 10K)

it's going to be hairy, fat men coming over, plus most Georgian girls are ugly.