Educate an Jow Forums poster about his country

>Educate an Jow Forums poster about his country
>He gets angry at me

why are Jow Forums posters like this?

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

They're embarrassed

wh*Tesplaining

Attached: apu mad.jpg (250x182, 5K)

Most of people like to live in illusions about their countries.

I have an idea OP, educate everyone ITT about their countries.

will do

fat
eat ghoulash and used to be part of austria
span across 9 time zones and have had an increasing population since 2015
eat friend guinea pigs and last 5 presidents are under investigation for corruption with a brazilian construction company

"educate" implies that you're telling them something they don't already know

Fairly good for a European flag!

No one likes to be lectured desu

the US bought Alaska for 2 cents an acre at a complete steal because the dumb ruskis didn't know about the oil there

also Russia had a colony in the US in California in the 19th century

also Nebraska is the sole US state with a unicameral legislature (ie one legislative body instead of the usual senate and house)

oi mate

You're probably not "educating" you're pushing a narrative
Anyone would get angry

longest serving female non-royal leader ever
Found out Austria actually had a fascist government too and the Anschluss didn't depose some little gay left wingers like we were taught as kids. I thought that was fascinating.
our king (Edward VIII) loved the nazis and wanted us to fight on your side in WW2. Would have been fascinating if he hadn't had abdicated.
named after the latin word for silver "argentum " due to the conquisadors finding a large amount of silver on the northern border with paraguay
want to re-elect kirchner despite the bitch being involved in the corruption scandal that led to the peruvian guy killing himself last week

after the treaty of versailles the Japanese Emperor wanted to include a racial equality clause as the world's only non-white global leader. The western allied powers said no which arguably drove the Japanese into German hands 20 years later.

The allied powers helped aid nazism by being racist. Hilarious.

Yep, I hate westerners and their know-it-all "let me tell you about your own country" attitude. You don't know shit about my country, fag, you're just making a fool of yourself.

Because you're usually just doing pathetic damage control that everyone can see through.

oh yeah, tell me all you know about Acre.
I bet it's less than me macaco.

no Brazilian knows ANYTHING about Acre

I'm not Brazilian. Only thing I know about Acre is that it's a state located deep in Amazon rainforest

It's funny when people pull the "let me tell you about your country" when they're factually and verifiably wrong.

>westerner lecturing me about my own country

Attached: 1482187439247.png (635x493, 105K)

You are dumb if you didnt buy Bitcoin back then.

>let me tell you factoids about your country
the absolute state of (You)

No shit, you have to have an american flag to do it

no one cares nerd

people here are probably more clueless than before they discovered this board.
>be me
>write something ''autistic''
>"ye tipical german sperg, le germ autist, hurr soviets should have killed you"
>i'm croatian

we've all been there, most of foreigners i interact with call me so quintessential German despite me being one of the chosen people from the east

I'm alsatian, I litteraly lose on both sides of the ww2 banter & cope hard with ppl who says France is med