Why do greeks get a cold sweat anytime Turkey is mentioned?

Why do greeks get a cold sweat anytime Turkey is mentioned?

Attached: Turkey_greece.svg_873247618[1].png (940x477, 68K)

t.Gülen

oh no no no no

>Turkish victory
>Fall of the junta in Cyprus and Greek military junta in Athens on 23 July 1974

Attached: Screenshot (254).png (387x772, 51K)

Salmonella.

OH NOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1553606024276.png (1097x1070, 102K)

Since their independence they have been fucked by them.

you realize americans wouldn't let us to fully interfere right?
it could easily lead to a full scale war with a proper government

oh no no no
you got cucked by big daddy
oh no no no no

>we would have won i swear ignore the fact that turks absolutely btfo us so hard that our entire country collapsed
>fucking uncle sam!!!! he held us back!!1
grim

it's not like turkey is the great power they've been struggling to larp as
the failed coup showed how fragile their military was, like it's some african country. now their military got btfoed, who even knows the % of the pilots that were imprisoned?

Why cool and based anciet greece had become like this?

If Turkey's military is fragile, what is greece's?

common sense would say it's much more stable according to the recent failed coup in turkey and
the imprisonments of soldiers and officials in their military as I said

respond

Need I remind you the greek economy has been in freefall for over a decade?

Modern Greeks are MENA mongrels, not ancient Hellenes.

Attached: Greek football player.jpg (640x359, 82K)

wtf, how they

time flows, things change, empires finally come to an end sooner or later and many factors shape the future
the answer to your question is the Roman conquest of Greece and the arrival of christianity. then the Roman empire split to West and East and we were the core of the East Roman empire but as Christians now

I blame excessive Hellenization of the Anatolians and Middle Easterners for this

Attached: Jason+Mantzoukas+Screening+A24+Eighth+Grade+gxeB9lDJfjvl.jpg (480x600, 87K)

You do realise you're talking to professional trolls, right? The american flag is enverbey and the russian is an albanian obsessed with greek purity after greeks bullied him online. The brazil flag is a turk that got bullied too much by other europeans, and broke mentally when he learned that turks are greco-turkic rape babies and not pure turkic conquerors, so now he spams greek memes to cope. He's often in reddit as well, and all of them post on /balk/ from time to time.

Just letting you know so you don't waste your time.

yes I noticed that the american is either enver or the turk with the brazilian flag

What is there is a border here?
I thought green lands were Russian?

Attached: unknown border.png (940x477, 54K)

>turks are greco-turkic rape babies and not pure turkic conquerors

Lmao keep coping Aoidlet. Also I never had a r*ddit account, I think you're mistaking me for someone else

Attached: 1547210443420.png (1044x1382, 130K)

>bad troll
I'm an average russian and like ancient greece and it's mythology, phylosophy and so on. Fuck off fast

oh it is a river
but there aren't other rivers on the map
this river must be particularly big

the "turkic" sample they used was a Seljuk turk that was already mixed with no turkic populations.

oh no, it is Kazakhstan border
I looked at a WW1 map

It's not really clear what you're calculating on that map, are you taking the ottoman 32.5% and comparing it to the % eastern DNA of turks from each province? As in 0% is basically Ottoman? If so, then you're agreeing with what I said, especially the "turks" on the western side are basically greek-turkic bastards. The ones in deeper anatolia make sense since it was settled by the seljuks hundreds of years before the west coast and were not as highly populated as the coastal byzantine provinces anyway.

Yes yes, the famous Albanian community of Russia. Bad cope.

how come the race mixed mongrel nations (ie US, Brazil, other new world countries) are the ones most obsessed with "whiteness"? loss of identity fueling your insecurities?
most embarrassing posts on Jow Forums rn

Calm down enver, and stop defending every trash your country produces just because they're from said country, it's pathetic.

They are not russian or brazilian, they're using proxies.

>they're using proxies.
imagine being so obsessed with the image of your country that you use proxy to "win arguments" on Jow Forums larping as a foreigner, lmao

I know, it's sad that they're obsessed enough to go that far. The funny thing is that greeks on this site don't even provoke albos/turks that much, it's mostly other europeans. But for some reason they take it out on greeks because easy targets? I'm not sure.