What’s the best way to go to japan as a computer science student in cork?

What’s the best way to go to japan as a computer science student in cork?

Attached: F0466D55-43E0-48B0-9B92-C5755ED867B9.png (275x183, 1K)

Japan is a country with many problems. It isn't some eastern paradise shining above the degeneracies of the west.

Why do you want to go to Japan outside of tourism? What do you hope to find there?

Marry me

Universities
there's a severe shortage of students in all fields, especially in the rural areas, if you have the money it's the easiest way

As a visit.

Apply for a job at some international company there I guess

I'd take a plane

swim

Do they have good computer science courses?

I want to get a Japanese girlfriend and work in rakuten

Answer this

>Good as in it compates with european courses
No. University in Japan, no matter your degree, is often considered a 4 year vacation where you focus on your circle activities then go job hunting during your last year
They train you on the job after you get out of university
It's even worse if you take english speaking courses, you get taught by guys who have no idea how to speak english/how to teach half of the time
>Good as in it gets you a job afterwards
Yes. 3% youth unemployment, IT in extremely high demand means you're almost guaranteed to be able to get a job in Japan afterwards

By plane

Wow, sounds good, I guess western computer science degree are good there, is it hard to get a job at rakuten?

I think I should just ride the dragon from spirited away.

Depends on the university really
Big name universties will get you big name companies
Again don't fool yourself, the degree may and probably will suck but it'll get you hired probably

I see, would they prefer people with western degrees from decent colleges, mine is the highest outside Dublin, or people with degrees from Japanese university’s?

Those from Japanese universities. No question about it.

I see, do they accept European students on internships?

Depends on the company. if you're an european student in Japan absolutely otherwise I don't know

if you swim to come to japan and stream it twich, you will be a big guy

For you

Can I stream on YouTube?, I’m a little slow