Lightly banter a wh*teboi about spicy food

>lightly banter a wh*teboi about spicy food
>he calls for ethnic cleansing and mass slaughter across the entire western hemisphere

Attached: mmAbNVCL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

He was just looking for a pretext really, there much more valid reasons for that

>proceeds to go on Jow Forums and complain about sjw snowflakes who can't take a joke

whiteoids be like "oh my GOSH this banter is too spicy!"

Attached: 1555022310180.jpg (798x770, 119K)

t. can't consume dairy

kek. I do this too, but only when losing in games

How are you enjoying your soy, cuckcake?

R-necks are the most sensitive, butt-blasted people in the world. By R-necks I mean mostly Americans, Canadians, Swedes and Australians.

good

What are you supposed to be?

Why do white folks do this?

Attached: oc7qc1458ol21.jpg (640x562, 43K)

He's Canadian, so you know the answer is Chinese.

>W-WE are the good guys!!!

Attached: 1513405900940.gif (300x300, 46K)

Alpha male body language.

Why cant y ppl tolerate other opinions?

Attached: thumb_black-guy-shares-opinion-comment-section-made-with-fingers-i-48633459.png (300x299, 56K)

>Australians
>rednecks
We already have a term for that, kouhai. Bogan. It's a nice word for shitty people.

wypppo be like OOOOH DIS ICY WATTA SPICY
hahahhahahahahahahahaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
HHHAHAHHA

HOLY SHIT CAN YOU ''PEOPLE ''BE even more pathetic hahahHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that one's pretty good tho

The hairdryer gets me every time. Got to admit it does sound like a good way to dry off the old testicles.

Attached: 7.png (797x1140, 145K)

but white people are the only ones that can handle spicy food?

Attached: 1519105138951.jpg (3816x3592, 1.21M)

big dick boomers asserting dominance

TRUTH.

Japanese can't either, that's why they're honorary Aryans.

Whites sure are silly in a funny way

Attached: download.png (409x372, 25K)

>white person does anything
>nonwhites get angry

>"I'm gonna shoot up mosque in New Zealand"
>HA HA CLASSIC AUSTRALIAN BANTER
>"white people act funny haha"
>HOW DARE YOU

Ayurvedic diet used herbs and spices, senpai.

When was the last time "nonwhites" nuked or firebombed a country?

i don't get it

hi iraqi poster

:^) wait till Brazil get nukes

I'm not your boogeyman, Jow Forumsscum.

Wasn't a bomb per se but it exploded quite well

Attached: images (10).jpg (675x454, 44K)

cringe

idk when was the last time palestine or lebanon tried to rain missiles down on israel?

or how about saudi on yemen?

Are you really going to compare a handful of American educated rich cunts flying a plane into a building and killing a couple of thousand people, with nuking multiple places with nuclear weapons and doing routine bombing campaigns that have killed millions over the years?

>tried to rain missiles down on israel?
A handful of glorified bottle rockets is nothing. White knighting for Israel won't make your cock suddenly unmutilated.
>or how about saudi on yemen?
You mean American allies who are being provided support and missiles from American arms dealers?

Are you saying that if they didn't had the money or technology they wouldn't do the same to their war enemies?

Lmao ytfolx itt actually gettin salty

yeah like chill

Attached: when-you-post-a-meme-about-white-ppl-seasoning-their-14552699.png (500x452, 123K)

jeez, why are white fellas so bad at taking at banter? its just jokes, dont take it personal

why are wh*tes like this?

Ahmed detected

Because their society is based on the oppression of everyone else. If they let up for even a moment, then they might lose power and be righteously deposed.

Well we do need ethnic cleansing and mass slaughter across the entire western hemisphere, that's just calmly stating the facts. You still have the option to make a Wakanda ethnostate in Libya or whatever before the cleansing.