Its over

By 2050, blacks will be 25% of the global population. And it'll be around 45-50% by 2100. By 2150, 60%+. And its only going up from there, because black Africans continue to challenge the social dogma that, Higher Living Standard = Lower Birth Rate. In fact, as living standard increases, black Africans are having more children, not less. And white people in white countries, from billionaires like Bill Gates to everyday normies donating money to Save The Children and endless other charities looking to feed, clothe and babysit Africa, will continue enabling this.

Think of the arc of history. This 100 year period is almost no time at all. This is a radical re-shifting the genetic baseline of the species Homo Sapiens.

In 1900, white Europeans were 21% of the global population. Black Africans were 5% of the world population. The country of Russia alone in 1900 had a population as big as the entire continent of Africa. By 2100, black Africans will be 45%+ of the global population, and whites will be around 3-5%. No indigenous European countries, let alone historical colonial states, will remain majority indigenous either.

Genetically, homo sapiens are changing from a species dominated by white Europeans and east Asians (100-115 IQ) to a species dominated by sub-Saharan Africans, and Muslims (75-90 IQ) over the span of 200 years.

Once you factor in race/IQ, the reliance on white man's technology to feed and provide for the booming population and climate change making large parts of the global south uninhabitable, let alone the death throes of capitalism, and the ever increasingly concentration of wealth, it is easy to see that humanity has not hit the worst of it yet. Not by a long stretch. The horrors seen in WWII is absolutely nothing compared to what is to come as this radical change in humanity occurs.

There is nothing that can prevent this, except for a genocide of 5000-6000 million people.

Attached: refugee migrant europe africa.jpg (1800x1080, 528K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mg.co.za/article/2017-11-10hi
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/africa-subsidises-world-billions-a-year-say-campaigners-a7754041.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rtp_7DbWaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thank god i'll be long dead by then

You are correct right up until the end there

Too bad, white women are fleeing into the arms of superior African/Muslims/Arabs.

But you know, c uck countries like Cana-duh, American't, Swed-shit and Crapstralia are allowing it to happen.

aren't slavs like the backup save file for the white race? they'll always be there

Attached: MV5BMjAwMjcxODM1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTgzMDYwMw@@._V1_.jpg (970x390, 176K)

How mad are you wh*te boi

Retard

Attached: 16B2A421-9400-4153-ADB8-07F96F9C572C.png (4800x4584, 571K)

more violence and crimes, you should get use to it.

Attached: toronto gangs.jpg (800x891, 168K)

>In fact, as living standard increases, black Africans are having more children, not less.
blatantly false

In 1960 Nigeria's birthrate was 6.6, now it's 5.5
In 1964 Ethiopia's birthrate was 6.6 now it's 4.2
Rwanda in 60s had a rate of 8.1 now it's 3.3
Uganda went from 7 - 5.5
DROC has increased, but it's decreased from the 70s by 1
Liberia's birthrate has decreased by 2
Ivory Coast by 3
Libya by 5
Botswana by 4
Zimbabwe by 4
Namibia by 3

Shall I go on?

And that's a good thing

both world wars started when europe was 99% white, so
more whites = more wars
less whites = less wars

in fact currently we are having so few wars because the power of whites have decreased.
once whites disappear, wars will also disappear.
europe, the white continent , has been under wars for the last 3000 years.

>Yourope will be just like brazil
That's what you get for bullying us

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 23K)

We have nukes for a reason, retard

climate change and the resulting wars and famines will kill off most africans and south and east asians

I don't care, I'll be dead

>in fact currently we are having so few wars because the power of whites have decreased.
blissful ignorance, the west's control has only increased over time. We just got used to that we prop up a party of shitskins in the ME and our opposition (Russia/Saudi Arabia/China) prop up another party and we let them fight and shoot the occasional drone rocket at them to make things more spicy.

Whites are the neanderthals of our time.
Its pretty much a jew-mullato vs Chinese battle now.
The last one out shut the light.

Attached: the_black_pill-600x494.jpg (600x494, 27K)

We are boiling the planet!!!!

Attached: 1555184616209.png (1357x892, 119K)

Attached: 2017_projection.png (882x709, 60K)

Any cares?

any single white alone produces more pollution than 1000 black africans together.
so
less whites = less pollution.

check this chart, 4 of the biggest world economies are non-white. before those countries used to be white colonies.
less whites = less wars.
the elites are aware of this.

Attached: world-gdp-chart (1).jpg (1075x587, 89K)

I guess the realest meme of them was that whitebois couldnt compete

We will not fall without a blasst, the last chargeee.

Attached: n1-2450a_whit142001r42222s3-0.png (1492x495, 146K)

we neanderthals still exist

Attached: u7ru.jpg (526x470, 84K)

we need more consumers.... I mean diversity in norway

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

press F to nuke Africa

Only India was a major colony, the rest either gained their independence very early (like Brazil in 1822) or were never colonized in the first place, but just propped up with industrialization to be milked (Japan and China). Also a factor that combines all those 4 countries is their incredible huge population. It would be a joke if China had a worse economy than Germany or the UK when they literally are the biggest manufacturing economy since we've outsourced all those jobs back in the early 2000's. Also China will have with their rise of the middle class an even worse Rust-Belt than the US, so i don't think that China will outlast the West in it's current state, only the Poo's have the chances to become a major powerhouse when they Chinese start to outsource their economy to cheaper Pajeets

Your grandchildren won't.

who cares you'll be dead by then

I think the world would be more violent if there exist more germans,
the USA is of 40% german origin , and they make wars very often.

>There is nothing that can prevent this, except for a genocide of 5000-6000 million people.

Let's start with white people, so that the indigenous nations of the Americas can reclaim their land.

Can anyone give a rundown on Iceland? One of the last white countries that isn't being overrun by foreigners. How are they gonna hold up for the next half-century?

I, for one, welcome our Lenny Kravitz overlords.

werent you amerindians violent too?

iceland is an inuit country

Maybe it was Greenland then idk

not violent enough to cause worlds wars, genocides and invading other continents.
white evilness is 2000 times bigger than Amerindian evil.

Attached: leopold-children.jpg (800x422, 63K)

Just do a Marshall plan for Africa and put an end to it then. The quicker they develop, the less kids they'll have. Look at African-Americans and black South Africans. Shit's effective.

Some EU politicians have brought this up. I dunno if it's gonna be implemented or not at some point. But with the threat of China and immigration, I feel like they (EU/US) have to do something.

Lol karma

This

all races are equally capable of evil

Attached: 1555838901155.png (1230x717, 102K)

do fucking retards here realize that most africans die at a young age
otherwise they'd have outnumbered everyone already by the 90's

That's not happening anymore though

Beautiful. Down with the pigskinned monkeys. Each time a Black Warrior is born and a pale rodent dies, I laugh in joy. I hope to join the conquest one day.

Imagine being in 1919 and trying to predict the future of the world in 2000

And that's a good thing!!! remember that here on Jow Forums we unironically hate white people.

Attached: 1516394472294.jpg (685x1000, 258K)

I get Nigeria, DRC and Ethiopia's rising population. But how the hell is Niger and Egypt gonna handle 200 million people by the end of the century? Isn't Egypt crowded already?

They will go to Europe, their home by right

This doesn't even include the fact that white women are simply going to stop reproducing with white men once a rubicon is passed where white men are no longer in power (around 2050).

Attached: interracial georgia ellenwood.jpg (550x534, 39K)

DESPITE MAKING UP 25% OF THE POPULATION....

He's more pretty than her. Must be the position of his eyes and eyebrow. I feel attracted to these traits.

Capitalism/industrialism has caused this.

>He's more pretty than her.
congrats, you have the homosex

Wait... I'm not homo, o-okay? But some boys are cute but that doesn't mean I want to get laid with them.

black men appeal so much to white women and Brazilians

Attached: interracial blon.png (960x960, 1.53M)

> less whites = less wars
you are retarded?
Things like human rights, laws against war crimes and similar things are driven by white countries.
it is true that the Europeans started the world wars but they are also the only societies that have matured so much to wish for world peace

Be scared boy

>but they are also the only societies that have matured so much to wish for world peace

The fuck are you talking about?

shitty Jow Forums tier thread

>Africa not radioactive wasteland
one job

So they will be basically what whites are now. What's the problem? Increasing living standards means increasing IQ.

F

>Increasing living standards means increasing IQ.
That's not how that works. Living standards increase because of increased IQ.

but you just reworded what i said as i wasn't clear. i mean you posit that their live standards are increasing, right. whatever the cause. so what's the problem them.

Africa's living standards in the last 100 years haven't increased because their IQ increased, but because white men came and build railways, gave them white man's medical technology, build hostpitals with X-rays and other technology white men created, send them Super Bowl losers t-shirts instead of them walking around naked being bitten by flies, white men keep pumping Africa full of aid food so they're not continually starving...etc.

good. it was getting boring anyway

Don't care. I'll be dead and I don't give a shit about future grandchildren.

è finita

The largest leaps in HDI came post colonization and thats with europeans intentionally trying to fuck them over

sshhh, let him shower himself in the pride that comes from the achievements of white people (whatever they are). It's the only way he'll feel self worth.

The Chinese are probably just gonna genocide Africans once whites have gone extinct. Whites and their weapons are the only thing stopping China from becoming a global police state.

True, but out of all the races only one has proved to be this violent throughout history

What have China and India done differently that countries like Nigeria, Egypt (they could have been so much more), Congo, South Africa, Guinea haven't? Like, I don't think anyone will argue that the former will develop to somewhat of a developed state (I don't think it's possible to have all 2bn people living with first world standards) but you don't see that hope for many African countries if at all. I know Leopold was a dick to say the least and that Nigeria is basically controlled by oil/petroleum giants, etc but why haven't China and India gone through these problems? Or maybe they have and I just don't know.

>muslim
>race
muslim is not a race you fuck face, to be honest the i think its muslim and hwh*te that always cause problem. long as muslim and hwh*te decrease the world is going to be fine. other race and religion relatively mind their own business than fucking with other group of people

>1948-1991 Britain and US supporting Apartheid in order to gain access to diamonds and gold of South Africa. Following apartheid, they helped install a neoliberal economic regime that ensured SA could not raise wages and had to accept US agricultural dumping.
>1960- 1993 France helped keep Houphouet-Boigny, who in turn helped with coups against Nkrumah and Sankara, in power for 30 years in Cote d’Ivoire.
>1961: Pan-Africanist Patrice Lumumba, Congo’s first independence leader, in office two months before being assassinated with help from Belgium and US on direct orders of Eisenhower.
>1965-1997 The US installed Mobutu as President, and Congo/Zaire’s poverty levels rocketed.
>1966: Ghanaian president Nkrumah promoted policies were simple keynesian economics, the same that had allowed Europe and the US to recover and build a strong social safety net after WW2. He was forced out in a US backed coup.
>1967-2009 France supported Bongo’s 40 year dictatorship in Gabon, guaranteeing France access to the country’s resources.
>1971: Britain and Israel took down Obote in Uganda. Obote wanted to nationalise the colonial British banks, The Uk wanted to retain it’s ability to extract wealth even after “independence”.
>1972: Portugal assist in assassination of liberation leader Cabral in Guinea Bissau and Cape Verde
>1975 Angola finally gains independence from Portugal. After independence, US, British, French and Portugal get involved in the civil war which last till 2002.
>1987 Thomas Sankara, President of Burkina Faso who advocated for pan-African unity and called attention to the crippling loans of the IMF, which were forcing the Global South to remain poor, is assassinated with French help.

It's no just assassinations and coups either

mg.co.za/article/2017-11-10hi
>Victims of the EU’s shockingly immoral approach to trade in poultry include, to date, Cameroon, Senegal, Ghana and, more recently, South Africa. As a consequence of a flood of imports, 70% of broiler operations in Senegal closed. In Cameroon, 120000 people lost their jobs. In Ghana, according to the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations, poultry processing plants were reduced to operating at 25% of capacity, and feed mills were reduced to 42% of capacity.

>At the 2016 UN General Assembly, Ghana’s President John Mahama claimed that the imported chicken crisis was a key factor for many people migrating from Africa to Europe. Ghanaians who embark on the risky journey to Europe are poultry farmers or entrepreneurs who “sell their shops and undertake the journey because they can no longer compete with the tonnes of frozen chicken dumped on African markets annually”.

US President Barack Obama has given South Africa 60 days to remove barriers to US farm produce or face sanctions in a long-running row over chicken exports.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-34744729

Africa ‘subsidises’ the rest of the world to the tune of $41bn (£32bn) a year, according to a new analysis of the amount of money flowing in and out of the continent.

>The Honest Accounts 2017 report by Global Justice Now, the Jubilee Debt Campaign and other groups estimated the total amount going into sub-Saharan Africa at $161.6bn, while the total amount going out was put at $202.9bn.
>The outflows included debt repayments by governments and the private sector, multinational company profits, the ‘brain drain’ effect, illegal logging, fishing and poaching, and costs associated with climate change, a problem largely caused by Europe, America and other developed countries.
>“Africa is rich – in potential mineral wealth, skilled workers, booming new businesses and biodiversity. Its people should thrive, its economies prosper,” the report said.
>Yet many people living in Africa’s 47 countries remain trapped in poverty, while much of the continent’s wealth is being extracted by those outside it”

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/africa-subsidises-world-billions-a-year-say-campaigners-a7754041.html

This is actually a good point. A lot can change in the next few decades. I have doubts that anything will though.

Will never happen, for the simpler reason is that with less whites and less asians there is less global gibs for blacks in terms of medicines/food/crops that can resist climate change.

Holy fuck

Are pocs really this stupid

>be new worlder
>think everyone of a certain skin color is some kind of monolithic hive mind straight from a sci-fi movie or video game
Honestly can't fathom what it would be like to have an IQ that low

Attached: 1555731388859.jpg (444x500, 39K)

butthurt lol

youtube.com/watch?v=_Rtp_7DbWaE

>it is true that the Europeans started the world wars
The Second World War started in the Far East in 1937.

those peace and humans rights approach have appear after millions were killed by whites.
they are too slow to recognize human rights.
instead other non-white societies were more evolved at respecting life.
white societies need huge amount of deads to continue evolving, this is bad for everybody.

In 20000BC blacks were 90% of the human race though.

>genocide
>not incorporation into the cosmic race
brainlet

Not so fast Apu!

Attached: 1548875437361.png (657x2108, 183K)

>yfw they merge and sinic-judeo-mulatto mutts take over

Attached: 1548896341645.png (714x574, 69K)

>10,000 years from now a vaguely Asian looking youth will be arguing about their white ancestry like Jow Forums argues about neanderthal ancestry

Attached: alex-jones-660x375.jpg (660x375, 25K)

Female here. And it's a good thing that Africa is taking over.

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girlfriends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2019, and white boys are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

>instead other non-white societies were more evolved at respecting life.
what?

they aren't taller, the tallest black men are african americans and are shorter than italians, they aren't more masculine, they have the ighest estrogen out of all race

the problems is we can't talk about anything serious becaus ethere are faggots subhumans like you steering the conversation with bullshit

This... We are all humans after all. You really think that Africans will stay on their continent?

No. White women for example were made for black man and so the blacks will impregnate them. Once we all came from Africa. And now mama Africa will give birth to a new uniting race of people where everyone is more or less black thanks to black man breeding women of all races

but muh pol said the jooz and the black man oh no :(

i'll just go back to China if australia falls too far, suggest you start learning Mandarin on the off chance that we decide to take a few white refugees that may be useful to us.

revolutions occur when people are too oppressed.
revolutions didnt happened in native american cultures because people in these societies were never too oppressed and exploited , so those societies respected more the human rights compared to white societies.

>calls him a retard
>posts a picture that proves him right

Based!

KARA BOGÅ