Do people really suffer in Central and South America or is it a meme?

Do people really suffer in Central and South America or is it a meme?

Attached: 1550789922085.jpg (561x720, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adventuresbob.blogspot.com/2013/04/compulsory-miscegenation.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have a good life but larp as poor because theyt are bored

Dark skinned people are really fucked here

Yes they are third world white supremacist shitholes

That is a very broad question and full of details that depends on each country, cause for example Bolivia is African tier, Haiti as well, most of the island countries of central americas, the best places of South America probably is Uruguay and Chile, but given you a general answer we suffer more than "first world" countries, but we as better than Africa.

I had a pretty rough childhood. We lived on a very poor farm in the worst time of Perú's economic history. We moved to Cusco city, and things didn't get better. Dad had to go Spain to work, mom worked as a nanny/maid, even myself the older of the four children had to work.

Now things are way better. I got a good work and win enough to mantain my own family, pay for my little sister's education, give some money to my parents (which they don't really need it because they are doing pretty well with the farm now) and saving some for my own children's education.

Attached: __i_26_kantai_collection_drawn_by_engiyoshi__bbe4bdb4c62eb86bb1461164e5465617.jpg (600x600, 80K)

No, it is not a meme. Kinder eggs are expensive as fuck in here so is Guinea Pig meat, do you really think that I have no right to suffering?

Basically, yes. We're a shithole.

>Yes they are third world white supremacist shitholes
Yikes.
There some autistics like that say that everywhere, mostly in the internet you see those here, but not anyone with significance ever said that in the Ação Integralista , the official fascist party Brazil had for sometime, was pro miscigenation.

youre a qt

What is this meme I hear about Costa Rica being a paradise?

we are the most opressed people in the world, yes

>I suffer in Latin America

Attached: tambo-del-inka-05-WBSAMRH17.jpg?itok=dvKo2vnY.jpg (1600x1000, 251K)

You know that the average Juan/João/Pedro/Pablo do not have access to things like that, right ?

Latin America is a worthless shithole

Pro miscegenation in Latin America is still white supremacy

Yes, send money

>I suffer in Brazil

Attached: 10iht-rhot10-span-jumbo.jpg (1024x683, 284K)

The only good thing is the nature. And generally speaking, It's not really that bad compared to our northern neighbors, but still a shithole.

Hur duur

So I guess Paraguay is literally Hitler.
adventuresbob.blogspot.com/2013/04/compulsory-miscegenation.html?m=1

what's wrong with white supremacy? It's the only reason SOME latin american countries are not completely africa tier

Bonehead

Of the latin americans countries that believe in white supremacy the only decent one is Uruguay, the rest (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico) are Africa tier

Fuck you.
The Charruás were based, you Argentinian rape baby.

idk man but I've dealt with enough guatemalans to know why mexicans hate them

Attached: Dazai.jpg (220x331, 20K)

Brazil does not have a white nationalist party, or any expressive political moviment like that, cause that is also a crime by our constitution, you guys get a lot of things wrong about Brazil if you believe what Jow Forums tier user post here.

>Do people really suffer in Central and South America or is it a meme?
Yes. I am 22 years old and a virgin.

have you read dazai? i'm reading no longer human but it's just all about him being so attractive and smart but not relating to other humans.

South America is a futuristic utopia but they hide it behind a cover of poverty. All the rich people (90% of their population) live in stealth camouflaged techno cities in the forest and underground. What you see when you get off the plane is only what they want you to see.

Everyone in America except for Canada, the USA, Uruguay and probably Cuba have a shit life.

Tbh, I wouldn't put it past the elites

this, i would add chile too

Cuban life doesn't seem good by what people from there says and by the vlogs made on the island by tourists.

No, I’m the happiest person on earth

Yes, Brazil is a shithole by all means and definitions

Non answer
Argentina and at least the southern part of Brazil is not that bad also northern Mexico, I don't know about Colombia but Chile is better than Uruguay and you also have institutionalized white supremacy just like much of latin america.
The charruas were killed in the early days of the virreinato and then finished off when Uruguay declared independece so they were not that based

My life's pretty good here, so no

Is Panama the closest thing we have in Latin America that is similar to Singapore or any other tiny economic powerhouse?

>firsto*ds pretending that we aren't suffering

Attached: 1555089833416.png (583x482, 119K)

Panama is an economic powerhouse?

kek

idk you tell me
they small and seem to be doing fine

it depends, if you are unlucky with your family chances are you fucked up.

Like Cayman island

>Cuba

Attached: image.png (743x813, 658K)

>cuba

stupid fucking pinko autist

I've got relatives in Mexico who do shady things in the government, and they live way better lives than I do here in the states

Yeah its shit
Wish I lived in a real country

Can't you see me crying in your pic or what

Attached: 645bbc1b8f8d860e9b9c3b36bcebb4a7.png (420x420, 380K)

Actual favelas ghetto people don't browse Jow Forums

> cuba
Jaja

Does this look like a first world computer to you?

Attached: Speccy64_8IfstxaHcL.png (459x417, 19K)

How's life in the DR?

To me it is, as I'm still using an Radeon HD 7790 and a Core i3 6100.

NO

Yes the place is poorer than fthe irst world but who needs the unchecked consumerist and hedonist enabling wealth of the first world? Its a poor and happy plac.
Just dont fuck with the wrong people :) and if you just want to play video games all day like some wh*te fag than it might be more difficult.

South Americans are kind and humble people
Central Americans are giant cockroaches wallowing in their own shit who live to break the law and spread their shit everywhere.

Mind yore language or I personally gonna spread my shit all over (you)

Stop lumping CR and Panama with the rest of them

>Do people really suffer in Central and South America
Not me but poor people here and in latin america in general live like shit

whats the best south american country where i can achieve a similar living standard as my state )florida(

I'd probably suffer anywhere anyway

Being colombian is a torture itself.