Zizek vs Peterson? Didn't watch it bro. I get my intellectual stimulation from reading books...

>Zizek vs Peterson? Didn't watch it bro. I get my intellectual stimulation from reading books, not listening to e-celeb rhetoricians

Attached: gigagigachad.png (476x476, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HOSTAGEKlLLER/status/1119367322379202562
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rightoid COPE

Attached: 1555875496395.gif (960x616, 382K)

>leftist refuses to read books
typical

should have watched it for the memes

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59K)

i'd watch it but the second hand embarassment from peterson is way too much for me

Isn't Peterson fairly liberal too? Opposing thought policing trannies does not make you alt-right, last I checked.

t. Homosexual YouTuber

>Zizek vs Peterson? Didn't watch it bro. I knew that Zizek would win that one easily, so I decided to not waste my time and instead play video games

Attached: 1554715054930.jpg (822x960, 50K)

Peterson unironically got BTFO'd
Didn't do research, all his talking points got shut down and was unprepared.

I get my intellectual experience from real life experience, not from books recounting events vulnerable to the bias of the author

Attached: chad.png (264x258, 56K)

I didn't watch because I follow neither of those orangutans. Never even gone so far as to look up a single thing either of them have to say and I don't care to. It's about as cringey as when Carl went up against that other tard.

It was a waste of time.
Peterson didn't even prep despite having a year and initiating the debate in the first place.

twitter.com/HOSTAGEKlLLER/status/1119367322379202562

This

Based

So instead of exposing yourself to a range of different biases, you choose to experience life solely through your own bias?

Nothing wrong with that. It's just as valid.

>Why, no, I don't get my intellectual stimulation from posting on 4ch all day, how did you guess

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

based

I don't really feel like they were on the same page for what the debate was about. Zizek mostly spent his time talking about why capitalism don't work.
Peterson spent his time talking about why marxism doesn't work.
Then they both agreed neither system was perfect and talked about the problems with modern "university" liberalism and then the debate ended.

At least Zizek finally BTFO'd that fucking lobster argument once and for all.

>At least Zizek finally BTFO'd that fucking lobster argument once and for all.
How?

He said a lot about it but to summarize he brought the fact that even though hierarchy is found in nature humans are not solely natural creatures, using the example of animal mating patterns compared to human philosophical ideas about romance and courtship. Animal hierarchies in nature are neither rigid nor enforced, being a "happy accident" full of improvisations and being transitory and given to change.

He also brought up how Peterson's idea that Marxists oppose hierarchy in any form is just downright wrong, he instead opposes certain forms of hierarchy that arise from unregulated capitalism.

people still care about e-celeb political shit?
literally have not followed any of it since I was about 15

my sides holy shit

Reading is for fags

>Education: the school of life
retard cope

Zizek? Peterson?
Never heard of them.. besides I was busy last night watching Tom and Jerry with my nephew.

Attached: 1555071245830.jpg (1010x1200, 162K)

Thomas and Gerald

Attached: brain 1.png (680x598, 299K)

>Tho-mahs and Jeerold? Those are the only philosophers I listen to

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

I wanted to watch the debate but couldn't find the channel on radio, I cheered up my internet friends instead.

Attached: 1549152868844.jpg (591x570, 74K)

this, unironically

>incel retards have never read zizek's works and just make *snifffff* memes for fun
pathetic

Attached: 1554292736582.jpg (372x475, 27K)

Based

Capitalism is the only system that works tho

Attached: capitalism chart.jpg (2047x3482, 1.04M)

I'm not Zizek dude, I just thought the lobster argument was always pretty dumb and Zizek did a good job of explaining why.

maybe you should commit suicide then?

Attached: slowincomegrowth-figure2-version1.png (400x325, 10K)

>Opposing thought policing
He wants to control expression, retard. That is thought policing.

>Personally I believe their most influential work in the field of philosophy is the 1969 treatise "O-Solar Meow"

Attached: chad.jpg (477x599, 38K)

Doesn't mean you have to go full ancap tho

>Zizek and Peterson? Uh sorry bro, I was busy fasting and praying to the Monad.

Attached: 1550685152603.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

Capitalism has inherit systemic failure built into it. It is a mode or organising society and wealth distribution that is defined by "cycles" which necessarily undergo collapsed periods which is given the softball term "depression".
Capitalism is a design failure dependant upon the owners never being in a position which allows them to lose. It relies on continual exploitation in order to maintain itself.

Capitalism doesn't work. We work in spite of it.

>Yes I unironically supported juden peterstein the carpet merchant or the sloppy fucking animal zizek

Attached: 1553644502810.png (458x856, 217K)

I can't stand the way Peterson talks and Zizek sounds absolutely retarded as well

arent they both lefties though

valid according to who

me

>Peterson wants to control expression
Oh? How so? Do go on, Aussie. Sounds to me like you are confused given that his initial rise to stardom was due to him opposing legislation that FORCED you to use certain expressions (xim/xer/xippityxoopwopwop etc.).

>legislation that FORCED you to use certain expressions
it literally doesn't

Peterson is conservative

The fucking audio on that debate was awful. Combine that with the mongoloid audience who couldn't shut up for a second and you can't hear anything.

But it literally does, user. Already forgot about the Wilfrid Laurier debacle, eh?

now this is based

it literally did you fucking retard

Has anyone who watched this debate had sex?

From the Ontario Human Rights Commission’s guideline paper “Policy on preventing discrimination because of gender identity and gender expression” (which, along with other such guidelines, is explicitly how the law will be interpreted):

>Gender-based harassment can involve: [...]
>• Refusing to refer to a person by their self-identified name and proper personal pronoun [...]
>• Intrusive comments, QUESTIONS or insults about a person’s body, physical characteristics, gender-related medical procedures, CLOTHING, mannerisms, or other forms of gender expression

Furthermore, from their website’s Q&A:

>Is it a violation of the Code to not address people by their choice of pronoun?
>The law recognizes that everyone has the right to self-identify their gender and that “misgendering” is a form of discrimination.

So yeah, liar, liar, pants on fire and so on and so forth.

Your 10 year old nephew?
Yea I was having sex with her the previous day

Attached: gigachad_0.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

This but unironically