Your country

>Your country
>Nationalist or Reds
Flag.
Nationalist.

Attached: IMG_3041.jpg (1469x2611, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/04/us-trade-hawks-exaggerate-chinas-threat/587536/
theweek.com/articles/834610/china-isnt-cheating-trade-just-running-americas-old-plays
scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/2135930/any-act-separation-should-not-be-tolerated-top-china
nationalinterest.org/feature/how-save-taiwan-itself-48122
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nuke communist China

Based Ameribro.

You're being lied to by both Democrats and Republicans who are trying to exploit your innate fears of the other for political gain because it's easier to scapegoat than fix problems at home.

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/04/us-trade-hawks-exaggerate-chinas-threat/587536/
theweek.com/articles/834610/china-isnt-cheating-trade-just-running-americas-old-plays

>Beijing’s economic policies are actually quite typical of a country at its stage of development. Like many regimes in the developing world, Beijing fears the “middle-income trap,” in which rising wages undermine its advantage as a center of low-cost manufacturing before it develops the capacity to produce higher-value goods. China worries that unless it moves from assembling iPhones to inventing them, economic growth will stagnate and popular unrest will follow.

>China therefore erects tariffs to protect industries it hopes will help it make that leap. So did the United States when it was industrializing. “Give us a protective tariff,” declared Abraham Lincoln in 1844, “and we will have the greatest nation on Earth.” So do many developing nations today. China has a lower trade-weighted average tariff than Argentina, Brazil, India, South Korea, Indonesia, South Africa, Turkey, Russia, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico.

>Beijing also requires many American companies to create joint ventures with Chinese firms in order to sell to Chinese consumers—joint ventures that, in Pence’s words, require American businesses “to hand over their trade secrets as the cost of doing business in China.”

>But here, too, China isn’t doing anything exceptional. According to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, which last year ranked countries on how well they protect the intellectual property of foreign companies, China scored fairly well among developing nations: just below Mexico and Malaysia but above Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, and the Philippines.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-04-22-06-30-14.png (1213x1855, 1.39M)

Restore the Heavenly Kingdom

>T.Chink diaspora
All of you insects should be exterminated.

Attached: IMG_0516.jpg (1000x600, 65K)

Communists, the ones who actually fought for China

Attached: 1415951023136.png (1300x810, 31K)

Communists, the ones who actually fought for China

*loses*

Not an argument. Try to think with your mind instead of your emotions for once in your life.

China's problem isn't trade or economic progress and for the most part only fear mongers on the far right to to say it is. China's problem is human rights and related subjects.

For me, it's the kuomintang.

Right, but on that front they should be confronted politically instead of economically. And even there, they're less repressive than, say, Saudi Arabia. Really the only reason America is so hellbent on punishing China is because they dared to challenge American tech dominance.

indeed fuck the commies

Attached: Taiwan.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

>tf
>tp
Stay mad, Zhang.

Attached: IMG_3057.jpg (465x640, 40K)

I'd rather lose than be a gommunisd

i dont get why taiwan love japan so much, they fucked you guys over and gave china to the commies

Based

>>T.Chink diaspora
>All of you insects should be exterminated

Also would like to point out the irony of this statement when the Nationalists were also "chink insects."

You're welcome by the way.

Attached: 1555738061995.png (750x748, 561K)

Chill out snow nigger

Attached: 2E0D8F0C-1FAE-4B10-9B04-066896D29F0B.png (1661x732, 95K)

Kek

fuck Shit Jinpoop and fuck red China too

Attached: poo.jpg (220x220, 22K)

Not really, I only hate mainlander scum.

I hate nationalists a lot because they get people killed.

I also tend to hate reds because they also get people killed.

The only way out is benevolent global monarchy

CCP

>liberated China from warlords and foreign occupation
>ended the century of humilation
>turned the coutnry into a superpower
>lifted millions out of poverty
>never attacked anybody who isn't India or Vietnam
>superior electronics

Based and benevolentmonarchypilled

Attached: Reinhard_8.jpg (635x478, 187K)

Based. Mutts were mostly fine with China even after Tiananman Square but because their government is brainwashing them in preparation for another war in Asia, they're suddenly losing their shit over a country and people that never did anything to them.

Fuck the Nationalists

Attached: 708px-1947_Nanhai_Zhudao.png (708x1024, 398K)

Why would he be mad? He doesn't worship a faction that lost.

humans do not have innate rights, all rights are granted by force, if the government boot lickers have a gun to my head what can I do?

Again, where do you think the nationalists were from, retard?

Nationalist, fuck reds and bootlickers who worship them.
However I don't want nationalists to take over china because that would mean billions of dumb uneducated insects would pollute their good name.
Let c*mmunist china tear it's self apart or Let them invade russia and let them kill each other off (which might be soon with)

Attached: 1548087596286.png (994x800, 86K)

>let the biggest threat to US global Hegemony to Invade the biggest country in the world that has inmense amount of natural resources

stop living in the cold war you stupid boomer

>stop living in the cold war you stupid boomer
The cold war never ended Zoomer, it just got less hot for a while.

>Americuck on suicide watch

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-03-28-16-42-33.png (1438x1943, 1.22M)

I doubt he knows a single thing about the Chinese Civil War or what Chiang Kai Shek's rule was like or that his worldview is based on anything but lol fuck the gommies xddd

the cold war literally ended when the soviet union fell and china became the eastern powerhouse

Attached: 1555723863281.png (372x340, 225K)

臺灣加油

>No but the nationalists were evil!
>proceeds to kill millions anyway.
The only thing communists were good at were killing people and collecting taxes.

The soviet Union fell but Russia is still around and has plenty of puppet states near it. Theres a phrase of Cold War 2 going around but I still think it's a continuation of the first one, seeing how espionage and tensions never really went away even after the fall.

Man, Chink diaspora is really everywhere. Never expected one of you to be in LA.

It's just mutts being racist at the end of the day. Guarantee you if China were doing this well economically under the Nationalists, mutts would still hate them because they hate competition. Everyone forgets they waged a trade war with Japan in the 80s because they were losing out on the auto market. Doesn't matter that Japan want communist, what matters is they were dominating a sector that mutts wanted to monopolize.

>has plenty of puppet states near it.
TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

You ousted yourself as a retard who thinks the Chinese Civil War nationalists weren't mainlanders. Accusing me of being a chink diaspora won't make you save face.

>Top kek
Poor lad.

Attached: eurasian-economic-union1.jpg (670x450, 37K)

Nationalists were scumbags but Maoism is red toaism. Li Lisan did nothing wrong.

none
I SUPPORT THE LANFANG REPUBLIC
ONE OF THE EARLIEST MODERN REPUBLICS OF THE WORLD
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY A HAKKA ETHNOSTATE
RESTORE THE LANFANG REPUBLIC

Attached: x2d7o5g4dtf21.jpg (1279x943, 257K)

Agreed. All we can do is defend Taiwan at all cost and wait until "China"
implodes.

Attached: IMG_2754.jpg (471x772, 118K)

>A-Any day now...
Guarantee America crokes first.

>n-n-no you
>t.chink who doesn't even live in his own country

It's funny when they decry the communists for how they treat the Chinese as if they cared about them but can't avoid giving away how they see them as insects, the irony is lost on them.

>says the mutt who doesn't even remember what his country of origin was

Can't wait for the Natives to kick your

>b-b-but it's racism
I didn't know all asians are chinese.

degenerate genes out and reclaim their rightful land.

Sorry, had to find the image I wanted to use.

Attached: 1390396399076.jpg (426x602, 98K)

The ming empire

Attached: images.jpg (440x659, 32K)

It's definitely racism. You don't care about Taiwan or the Nationalists, you just want China divided. I can't wait for your Israeli puppet state to collapse. Probably soon from the looks of things.

The KMT was utterly pathetic, they deserved to lose. Their reputation of corruption and cruelty was so widespread that whole divisions simply left them to join the communists. Say what you will of Mao, his PR campaign was a thousand times better than that of his rivals. Pretty much everyone saw him as a liberating force coming to save China from a regime of bandits. None of this is an apology for the Maoist regime, one of history's most comical episodes.

>. You don't care about Taiwan or the Nationalists, you just want China divided.
Aww yes, wanting a country to not be taken over by a hostile foreign power is trying to tear your "precious" china apart.

Why does an independent Taiwan and Hong Kong scare you so much? Wasn't China suppose to be strong and invincible right?

Wheres the any day spam user?

i thought koreans hated ming dynasty and joseon dynasty?

蘭 芳 共 和 國

I'm not sure why a united China scares you so much. By the way, Hong Kong is already a part of China so I'm not even sure what you're crying about there. And Taiwan? They're the least war ready (and war willing) that they've ever been since founding their republic. They actually voted for the pro-China party during their last election. But you probably didn't know or care about that, did you? Because you don't care about Taiwan, you just want talk about things like you know them. Because muttland is going to shit and you're having buyer's remorse.

While we hate joseon, ming were based

Attached: 2826856370_O1MHbcAs_EC9CA4EC84B1EC9584-EBB0B1ED98B8EB8F84.jpg (600x869, 565K)

You mean the ones that hid while the kmt did all the fighting against the japanese?

>can't even invade a tiny island a few miles away

He means the ones who pushed U.S. forces all the way back to the 38th parallel.

Attached: draper.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Sorry to say but Japan treated Taiwan much better than your country. Taiwanese identity was never really a thing so they were easy to incorporate into Japanese society once the takasago were pacified. Unlike your country that had ancient pre-existing institutions and identity. Japanese civil engineers are still seen as national heroes in Taiwan for their infrastructure improvements, particularly their dams

>they are pro china
You are so fucking fed Chinese propaganda that your masters could tell you the sun was blue and you would believe it. But I bet you "knew" that.
>Taiwan
See pic.
>Hong Kong is part of china
scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/2135930/any-act-separation-should-not-be-tolerated-top-china
Looks like Hong Kong wants to be independent. So much that China is scared shitless about it.

You don't care about peoples right nor do you care about their views. But I bet you knew that.

Attached: Inde.png (1056x600, 147K)

Taiwanese are gentlemen. Filthy mainlanders are communist insectoids

Thing is, I'm not the one you should be crying at. If you really want to maintain Taiwanese independence and sovereignty, you should probably be lecturing the Taiwanese themselves. They've been gravitating more towards China with every passing year. Their pro-independence party just lost the last round of elections. Not that I wouldn't find it hilarious to see mutts trying to make a case for declaring war on China when Taiwan finally just decides to rejoin the mainland.

>Hong Kong wants to be independent
Hong Kongers are already a minority on their own island. Good luck having them declare independence when literally no one would recognize it (including the U.S. which doesn't even officially recognize Taiwanese independence for fear of upsetting China).

Attached: chinatoon06.jpg (620x546, 80K)

>liberated China from warlords and foreign occupation
Nope, that would be the americans that beat the japanese
>ended the century of humilation
Nope, china is still an embarassment
>turned the coutnry into a superpower
Fair enough
>lifted millions out of poverty
Taiwan did that too, only sooner
>never attacked anybody who isn't India or Vietnam
Okay
>superior electronics
Lol foxconn owns chinese labor

They're the exact same race. You might be from Taiwan so you'll try to argue otherwise, but you really are the same race as mainlanders. You can't escape facts.

>They've been gravitating more towards China with every passing year.
They are still vastly majority independent.

you are so mean :( i know some mainlanders who are nice people..

Wrong again. And this was from this month, but feel free to post an article from 5-10 years ago to prove different.

Attached: NewReport.jpg (784x761, 157K)

Macau's daddy
Nationalist

Attached: NRA.jpg (794x1053, 156K)

How did the americans beat the warlords when they didn't fight them? You don't even know what he is talking about, do you?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 34K)

Hong Kong doesn't have to live under your commie retardation.

And how many of them are willing to fight for that independence. They literally have more guns and fighter jets than bullets and missiles to arm them. Those who want to maintain independence through armed deterrent don't even want to do any of the fighting anymore, they're literally banking on mutts throwing themselves into the grinder FOR them. Which who knows, America might actually be that dumb.

nationalinterest.org/feature/how-save-taiwan-itself-48122

Attached: Taiwan.jpg (813x814, 171K)

>outnumber the UN force
>still can't even push them off the korean peninsula

Yikes

And who do they have to thank for that? China, exactly. They could literally just walk in and establish absolute CCP control but they haven't. And it's certainly not because any country would stop them, they already have both official and de facto control over the island.

>have the entire backing of the UN + modern military hardware + nukes
>can't even secure Korea all the way to the Chinese border

Bazinga

I'm not saying as a race, I'm talking about the people who currently live in these places.

>And how many of them are willing to fight for that independence. They literally have more guns and fighter jets than bullets and missiles to arm them. Those who want to maintain independence through armed deterrent don't even want to do any of the fighting anymore, they're literally banking on mutts throwing themselves into the grinder FOR them. Which who knows, America might actually be that dumb.
Fighting to keep a country independent from china's full belly is a good cause.

>ave the entire backing of the UN + modern military hardware + nukes
There was no nukes to be used dumb chink, because of a treaty. It was made so little shithole countries like your won't be nuked into oblivion and given no chance of fighting back.

America should had nuked Ch*na into the stone age.

The KMT won the last election you retard. Yeah, they're pro-china, just not your shitty communist version of china

Me too, but they're all people that came from families that got fucked by the ccp

>m-muh treaty
Bullshit, mutts don't honor treaties. All I have to do is ask Amerindians and Iran for proof of that. The truth was that you were (and still are) too chickenshit to use them after Japan.

>Yeah, they're pro-china

Thank you, goodnight.

Attached: 1553605672094.jpg (924x499, 37K)

I was talking about the foreign invaders you retard.

>they're all people that came from families that got fucked by the ccp

The entire modern leadership got fucked by the CCP you brainlet, including Xi Jinping himself. So if that's your criteria, then you have to admit the mainland Chinese government are all nice guys haha.

>Bullshit, mutts don't honor treaties
If they didn't then they would had used nukes in the Korean war you absolute fucking braintard.

Attached: 1545968569188.jpg (684x529, 76K)

Lol nukes they didn't even use. The chinese had numerical superiority, way shorter supply lines, and a lot more to lose.

And why haven't they. Hell, why haven't they taken over Taiwan for that matter? If its as easy as you say

Just admit you didn't use nukes because you're chickenshit. And even without them you had all the logistical support you needed to push China out of Korea and clear the whole peninsula of commie forces but you didn't. Because you were either too cowardly or too incompetent. Take your pick, makes no difference to me.

Attached: 1554074595383.jpg (772x668, 46K)

Lol ccp internet defense force can't even read the whole post

>hurr durr lets start a nuclear war over who owns korea

Holy fuck you insectoids can't be trusted with nukes

Because of their One Country, Two Systems policy. They know they have a large civilization-state of nearly 1.4 billion people and the only way to manage it is to allow for degrees of autonomy. Basically the same deal they'll give Taiwan once it rejoins so I don't even know why you keep crying over that island.

Why the fuck would taiwan want autistic commies to control their foreign policy?

>Just admit you didn't use nukes because you're chickenshit.
You contradict your own statements early and resort this.
They weren't afraid of using it before and they didn't use it because of a treaty that was made because of how destructive they were.
if that treaty didn't exist ,South china wouldn't either.

Attached: 1554567412065.jpg (299x313, 9K)