I am not to blame for my virginity

I am not to blame for my virginity.

It was my parents fault, they didn't raise me right.

Attached: 1454036225112.png (1106x1012, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

todaysparent.com/getting-pregnant/infertility/male-infertility-is-on-the-rise-so-why-arent-we-talking-about-it/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1549711/Children-learn-most-from-peers-not-parents.html
introvertdear.com/news/introvert-genetic-dna/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are completely right. Same goes for me

You should have raised yourselves. My parents were retards and I realized they'd never do anything for me, so I took things into my own hands. You'll never make it through self-pity and blaming others.

Everyone is a virgin at one point. One day you will meet SVS (Someone Very Special) and settle down and get married and have sex (for procreation)

Something isn't right with this post

lol fuk that. i got a vasectomy instead

The svs thing is weird

You are a westoid so you were probably infertile anyway thanks to plastic bottles or birth control pee in the water or whatever
todaysparent.com/getting-pregnant/infertility/male-infertility-is-on-the-rise-so-why-arent-we-talking-about-it/

Unironically this
But I'm not a virgin

same but you know it is some set of circumstances gave you the will to take responsibility for yourself, most people aren't so lucky

This but unironically except I’m not a virgin. My dad literally has never spoken to me about women and how to get them. My mom and him are both pretty much passionless when it comes to romance so me and my siblings are just autists when it comes to being emotional.

you can't just *snap* your fingers and make things right and overcome two decades of little raising

People are raised by their peer group more than their parents.

That said what did your parents do wrong?

lmao
coping hard?

Divorced when I was 4

Went to live with my mom, grandma, aunt and grandpa, my dad lived in another state

My mom raised to be an educated, passive guy who should always avoid problems and gave me too much toys

just become gay dude.

>People are raised by their peer group more than their parents
lmao where did you read that?

There was a girl who said this to me

That if I didn't fuck a girl soon, I should become a fag, that I was a little shit, weak, that I didn't even know how to greet a woman

Parent blaming is the final redpill

Its literally both incredibly obvious from growing up (who did you try harder to impress, your parents or your peers?) as well as proven by science many times over

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1549711/Children-learn-most-from-peers-not-parents.html

Chances are you would be passive with or without mom. Introversion vs extroversion is genetic, you INHERITED her introverted genes rather than having them be taught

introvertdear.com/news/introvert-genetic-dna/

>tfw realized this was the solution to my problem after cutting off my penis
I don't even know how to lose my virginity anymore, especially since this country is run by radical feminists and as a result the one thing we are totally conservative about is sex work so I can't even pay for sex.

The only set of circumstances that made me take that initiative was being tired of being a retarded loser. I fail to see how I'm lucky for that. It's a matter of doing.

"learning" has nothing to do with developing personality, self-esteem and motivations, find a better source

you are extremely naive to think that

Interesting, so I can blame my genes then, which is even better

I'm relieved, I never even had a chance, it's not my fault

Your personality is largely inherited via genetics. My mom is an anxious shit (love her), ergo I inherited her anxious shit genes and my dads extrovert genes etc.

Everything else is learned from your peers. Your tastes, aspirations, self-image etc. come from what was cool around you, and unless you are an absolute weirdo you didn't learn "cool" from your mom.
If you have low self-esteem it was because your peers laughed at you, not mom.

You're absolutely right

But I think parents can at least manipulate the type of people you hang out with

Like per example, putting the kid in sports, swimming, football or something instead of putting him in a chess class lmao

Not giving the kid videogames and other solitary entertainment

This would at least maxizime the chances of him hanging out with cool people

There are tons of kids who get stuck in sports and just hate it the whole time and dont make any friends, and end up resenting their parents for pressuring them to do sports. I got forced into doing softball and soccer and I dont remember hanging out with "cool kids" I just remember being vaguely miserable and lagging behind everyone else since I was uncoordinated as fuck

Your parents did the best they could, time to take control of your own life. including your own shit genes, and making the best of whatever you got.

of course genes play a significant part but everything else you said is wrong and has no foundational proof. it's obvious why people would want to believe it though; because parents don't want to blame themselves and children don't want to dislike their parents, but that doesn't make it true.

HAVE

Nah its because its 100% obvious. My parents hated who I was in highschool and nagged me for it, but I wanted to emulate my hot-topic peers. I took on totally different values from them, some of which I hold to this day. I got them from my friends who I wanted the most to emulate and impress.

IF you only cared about impressing mom when you were in highschool you are the weird one there probably have an oedipus complex

first four years of your life are the most important for your psychological development, stop talking about highschool as if it's even slightly relevant lmao

4 years old is learning how to use the toilet, 100% irrelevant

14-18+ is when you learn how to be ADULT sorry you suck ass at it

ahahahaha you're talking out your arse mate, pathetic you actually think you know what you're talking about

I agree. My parents gave me manlet genes and my dad gave me a Y chromosome.
This puts me at an astronomically lower risk at attracting a mate and procreating.

just have sex

Attached: 530.jpg (500x467, 29K)

how do you raise your son to be a chad? Im thinking of just putting my son into a lot of sports and putting him into summer camp were he can talk to some grills his age. idk i guess I can redpill him about the game senpai and about approaching women

idk both of my parents are huge normies basically a chad and stacy, and Im very reserved and quite i think because i was raised in the states and they in mexico , sounds like a big fucking cope so you can just blame it all on your parents

First of all care about his looks and that he is nosebreathing
Second of all never give him videogames and shit
Put him in a big school and sports soon

>First of all care about his looks and that he is nosebreathing

so fucking true, I had alelrgies as a kid and nose breathed and somehow i still have a big chin and jaw but I have a big nose and flat cheekbones, I will definitley do this thanks

Force him to interact with girls
Pressure him to talk with other girls at a young age
Make him play sports
Get him on growth hormones

>Get him on growth hormones

probably wont need since im 6'1 and gf is around 5'8 but if he's looking manletty around 12 I will do it

just encourage him to be outgoing and physically active, he'll figure the rest out like most kids
remember most autists are a minority, even on Jow Forums so-called losers go out on weekends and have friends

Once a girl invited me to watch her do gymnastics at her school. All her friends were bringing someone and she wanted me to come with her. I couldn't go ask my parents because the event was taking place in like right after then.
Back then my parents didn't let me go to places alone especially when it was dark outside so I had to refuse her. She never asked something from me again.

Good posts

>he never took chances for a cute girl
imagine being this much of a cuck

I don't have enough social skills to get involved in a relationship with an individual of either sex

Literally wrong. fake it till you make it. If you want to become chad, just act like chad

kys libtarded faggot

No amount of self confidence is gonna help you if ur not attractive. It absolutly doesn't matter how interesting, smart etc you are to girls unless you got a pretty face.

why would you want to become chad?

If only I had siblings everything would be different

My terrible upbringing led to me posting on Jow Forums all day and not being able to speak with anyone or leave the house out of fear.

>That flag
>that solution
why am i not surprised.

Attached: 1551045152775.jpg (462x462, 104K)

because I want to get my dick sucked?

Listening to what your parents tell you to do was your first mistake

I'm gay and I'm a 22 year old virgin. I can't speak to either gender.

Have sex

Have sex