What's your country and what type of guys do attractive 9/10 girls go for in your country while they're in their prime...

What's your country and what type of guys do attractive 9/10 girls go for in your country while they're in their prime (18-22 years old)?

In Canada, its muscular black men from America or Carribean.

Attached: interracial black georgia ellenwood.jpg (799x1588, 308K)

>9/10
>brown eyes
Rare.

They really love chinese-canadian men, but there aren't that much here in France so they're desperate

>Implying russhitian women aren't sluts
Cope more Ivan, remember the world cup.

Brown eyes are master race. Blonde/blue eyed women look completely retarded.

I can score any woman in your neighborhood, you Turk subhuman.

me

>slav men
>attractive

Ivan you're drunk.

Is there any good reason that retarded race bait threads like this aren't deleted immediately?

Keep dreaming, Ivan. Not even your own women want you. You are not a human. Your women flock here while you drink methanol and inject krokodile. During the world cup your women were having sex with foreign men on the streets.

Attached: 1533469541801.jpg (2285x3500, 1.76M)

based

Attached: 1555883286020.jpg (1080x1223, 1.25M)

The majority of posters on this board are hooked on low effort emotional shitposting with their exact counterparts around the world. This shit is banned all the time. Only a small volume sneaks through. That small volume still overwhelms everything else. It's indicative of the posters here. It's just sad.

>During the world cup your women were having sex with foreign men on the streets.

Is this true?

vladjanny only cares about antivlad threads, such cases

careful or you'll anger you know who

Yes.

Attached: e1ede7ceff.jpg (1038x1280, 121K)

That guy dumped her and got drafted into the NFL. Now she's dating some dyel Australian.

Isn't that just them tryign to catch rich foreignfags? Slav girls are known to be golddiggers.

>white girls getting pumped full of black BVLL semen and dumped
>whitebois get the sloppy seconds when she's past her prime and broken

Is there anything more descriptive of the current year?

>t. mehmet

she's not past her prime

Prime is 18-22 for women.

Attached: millennial lauren chen wall women fem.jpg (480x338, 51K)

I am ugly as shit and from Russia and managed to get a girl, I think girls don't care about looks

Tall, well built, rich guys.
They could be either dusky skinned or light skinned, I've seen women going for both but usually don't see someone going for a brown skinned guy (somewhere between the two) or a very dark skinned guy.
The important part is that they have to be rich, tall, well built, have a nice facial structure, should be confident and dress nicely.

nah prime is 17-21 la, 22 is pushing it on the dick mileage

Literally no difference
The first pic is only just heavily filtered so it seems like she's prettier, that's it.

Usually chicano bulls

Attached: inter marriages.png (562x456, 25K)

Why are subhumans trying to divide white Europeans? Wait... why am I even asking?