When you don't have not a single great-grandfather who has came from Europe but you claim being white anyway (70% of...

When you don't have not a single great-grandfather who has came from Europe but you claim being white anyway (70% of "white" brazilians in fact)

Attached: images.png (554x554, 27K)

What I don't understand is why the South has more European settlers than the North

wh*Tes cant live near the equator; they will get skin cancer and die :)

Literally every one in the school that I studied had at least 3 europeans grandfather or great-grandfather

you are all monkeys Jhoao.

No seriously
Why didn't European settlers settle the fucking North when the first thing their ships go through is the fucking North of Brazil

north full of descendants of slaves
criminals by nature

My 8 great came from Europe, but i'm from São Paulo

Because Equator is for tanned people

Attached: 20190208_013919.jpg (1080x1080, 790K)

So North East is Brazil's New England basically?

>When you shitpost about things that dont change anything in your life to seek aproval from anonymous people giving their shet opinion

Attached: 1555855038445.png (600x600, 92K)

you had slaves too??
horrible. how come you have no civil rights movements or diversity movements

The truth is that when it comes to sheer genetic Brazil is unironically really white, perhaps the second whitest country after the US. But whitey blood is pathetically weak so nobody looks white. My parents are from brazil and 3/4 of my grandparents look legit white (even for Jow Forums standards) but a single cabloclo BVLL made everyone look non white. Thank goodness, that was pretty close man

Why all men? Shariah laws?

They had slaves
Hell the dixies fled to Brazil following the US Civil War's conclusion because they had slavery before the Golden Law came to effect

So are you, pablo

But it's also pretty factual. There mostly blacks and natives mixes there. You are minding OP's statment just as much.

They didn't came all at once. When the latest big influxes arrived, the North already had a black-ameridian population, and they moved down do create their own colonies.

gay party

his name is 0n

volte para os campos de cana seu nordestino fodido

Brazil is a interesting country, would like to visit it without getting shanked tho

Basically only in São Paulo, O Sul and Espírito Santo you can find a good amount of people who have recent european heritage.
Since only 4,5 million euros came to Brazil in the XIX and XX (and 90% went to São Paulo and O Sul), there arent a lot of hues who can identify from where their ancestors came from

one of the last to revoke slavery

How come SP is not considered South Brazil? At least the Southern part of SP should be part of the South culturally. They should secede.

Real white brazilians can be found in São Paulo and O Sul and these places arent Tropical

you don't have to be so rude user, i am not that retarded faggot.

not trying to be rude. i thought there was only one poster from your flag on Jow Forums

doesn't matter, most are of Italian descendent, don't even look white at all

Because we have received tons and tons of nordestinos since 1970 and now only 10 million people here (1/4) is 100% white.
In 1940 SP was 90% white

São Paulo is 50% non white bro

>O Sul
>O Sul
what is this autism

1/4 100% white? source?

South?
Why what's wrong with how he says it

Online 20/30 million people in Brazil are 100% white nowadays
Rest was muttized by the Nordestino

he says "O" before "Sul"
that sounds weird and is an unusual way of saying

it seems to be that way because they are all as retarded as 0n.

>10 million people here (1/4) is 100% white.

Attached: 1479319969745-1.jpg (451x392, 46K)

It's like using random latin words to sound cooler, lmao pathetic

You guys are delusional or just straight up liars
Fucking kill yourselves
This whole country is a fucking mess

SOURCE? 30M 100% whites? what a retard

Attached: IMG20190123WA0002.jpg (766x690, 106K)

But these guys are certainly way more attractive than you.

the truth and without the northeast we would be 40% better

Im talking about the state and not the city, that is basically Nordeste 2 nowadays.
Im from SP and all my family came from Europe (Veneto, Lombardia and Lithuania)

no fucking way 25% of são paulo is 100% white
I live in the countryside and I don't see a lot of whites anymore, most of them mixed but with a more pale skin

The South? Sounds natural in English.
El Sur, in Spanish sounds OK too. What do you call it? Just Sul?

kek, these 100% white paulistanos with their percentages taken out from their asses. you are a mutt, accept it

Yes, It is
Genetic researchs have shown that 1/4 of people in SP are 100% european, like Eliana Blum

I say "O Sul" but I don't write it this way when writing in English

paulistano is different from paulista
but i agree with you, i don't know what the guy is talking about
i'm paulista and a proud black bvll with family coming from veneto, we are all black bvlls here

Paulistas são muito autistas, pqp

100% of my family came from Europe, nordestino.
I know the exactly comuni of my ancestors, cabeça chata

I bet you don't even look white at all

(you)

Attached: images (2).jpg (235x418, 15K)