I-i'm scared ;_;

I-i'm scared ;_;

Attached: 1546211866529.png (992x737, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the holy trinity

If you aren't red or orange you are a massive faggot.

Attached: 21-01-19_Homicide-Rates-in-Latin-America-and-the-Caribbeans-2018_InSight-Crime_Map-01.jpg (2829x2014, 294K)

keikaku dori

Attached: 1532974668332.jpg (749x558, 141K)

still can't believe that uruguay is that high

Ameriburgers are the same color of argensimia, And, are you including Centra America in Mexico for some reason?

Me neither honestly.

>I-i'm scared ;_;

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (644x800, 71K)

>I-i'm scared ;_;

Attached: 1555224600556.png (344x4993, 298K)

You guys are retard
Uruguay is mini Brazil
Same criminal genes

desu a lot of people deserve to be murdered

It be ~5.5 from, but been rising starting with 2012. Why has this happened?

Why is there an amerimutt with a "Mexican sombrero"?

I meant to say
>It used to be ~5.5, but been rising starting with 2012. Why has this happened?

>Uruguay recorded approximately 414 homicides in 2018. With more than 100 homicides compared to 2017, this marked a brutal year-over-year increase of 45 percent and a homicide rate of 11.8 per 100,000 people. These statistics were confirmed by a report that was recently released by the Ministry of Interior.

>For one of the traditionally more peaceful and stable countries in the region, this sudden rise is alarming. Authorities are convinced fighting between organized crime groups is to blame. However, this may provide a convenient scapegoat to justify a militarized response when other problems, such as lackluster resolution and conviction rates for homicides, may also have contributed to the situation.

Mexicans are the fastest growing ethncitiy in USA

Coming south for you wh*Te boi!

Do not be afraid for we are the new world and the rest of the world fears us more

Uruguay is a pueblo with 3~ million people only.

Literally not even Jow Forumstard argument here, this is the fault of our leftist government that is hesitant to reform the criminal code and to enact laws which put tougher sentances on crime because of MUH HUMAN RIGHTS, pic related is our interior minister and one of the most hated men in Uruguay due to his incompetence and the fact that he's a pathological liar, he constantly tells the citizenry that crime is decreasing despite every statistic saying the opposite.
Fortunatly they are bound to lose the next election this year so we expect a change in the situation.

Attached: 42523.jpg (180x179, 11K)

bullshit, there are deathsquads all around SEA, people are murdererd like dogs there, except no one is counting.

these types are the worst

I'll get my Stahlhelm and my MP40 and protect you argentinabro!

Attached: 40379240683_54cef55297_b.jpg (1024x683, 95K)

Leftists here have a severe case of stockholm syndrome and seem to be traumatized by the last dictatorship, they keep downplaying the massacres and atrocities of criminals because in their leftist minds tough on crime = FASCIST, I shit you not they legit think his way.
They use MUH DICTATORSHIP non argument everytime someone proposes to reinforce the police or deploy the military.

This is how they think everywhere honestly.

Leftists are generally mentally ill in my opinion. They only feel threatened if its right at their doorstep.
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Attached: YuriBezmenov.jpg (500x707, 108K)