I suffer in Egypt

>I suffer in Egypt

Attached: egypt.jpg (1000x551, 677K)

>i suffer in the ocean

Attached: 300363_900.jpg (900x545, 98K)

yes

Attached: 1525046755080.jpg (160x314, 4K)

>I suffer in a Gulf country

Attached: 0.jpg (1200x900, 126K)

Why don't you leave and come to america. Everyone in the world should be living in the west

Fuck off we're full

No let them all in. No one deserves to live in a desert

I agreed but don't try to mess up everything in west as most do.

Who even mentioned you you stupid American
Epic trolling bro

>No one deserves to live in a desert

Numbers 14:23-34

I hope Israel invades you again and slaughters all you sandnigger shitheads.

Things will get better. Hopefully. Wishing the best for you.

Attached: 1554388253934.png (657x527, 35K)

fuck off

:3

Attached: 76qfcMiFn1sk1rjvo1_500.gif (500x264, 1.3M)

I come from Hungarian-Polish jewish ancestry. The Jews left the desert for a better more beautiful world with forests, rivers and mountains and everyone in the world has a right to live in beautiful lands

why don't you do something useful for once and kys you traitor libtard cuck

Keep dreaming retard
Thank you friend
Yo Moe

>you no want people slaughtered
>you traitor

Attached: 1545599736277.jpg (353x400, 20K)

I hope that one day our countries will be at war so that I can come over there and personally see to your execution.

You need to be 18 to post here.

I want to meet up with you and beat the shit out of you and absolutely embarrass you among your zoomer friends

t. larping arab
t. actual arab

You wouldn't survive that encounter.

Speaking of Egypt, is China still building you guys a new capital city?

>I suffer in Italy

Attached: 3423.jpg (1000x693, 754K)

I would love to test that you fucking bitch
They still help yes

It's your funeral

>Imagine being this indocrinated by the Jew

I won't kill you, just bring someone to carry you back home

how much money would it take for me to buy one of these houses

Would he be happy or disappointed at Egypt today?

Attached: Muhammad-Ali-Pasha-Egypt-Tours-Portal.jpg (750x960, 153K)

>Egyptians are Arabs!!1!
Funniest meme i’ve ever heard desu

Attached: 0BF1699D-CE33-4CA5-887C-EE237DA93ED1.jpg (1242x384, 120K)

Disappointed

Hahhhha

SEETHING URINE DRINKER

I would suffer no matter where I was.

I would kill you and any friends you bring to carry you back home. Your whole race needs to be wiped from this Earth.

How is the ottoman period viewed in Egypt?

>I suffer in Pakistan

Attached: 1480900198898.jpg (2048x1749, 2.25M)

>Has buildings 600 years older than his "country"
>Literal Roman and Greek monuments left around
>Oldest statues on Earth (Ras Al Ain)
>The pyramids
>Some smelly overweight yank bombs us, causes a massive migration wave that affects the entire planet then dares calls us "subhuman"

There's a special place in hell for retards like you. You can't play the ignorance card either, ignorance in this day and age is inexcusable.

Period of stagnation where diseasses were rampant until Muhammed Ali but still most think of it positively because of the epic Ottomans who conquered Europe

fuck off with your WE WUZ KANGZ bullshit, you have no history worth preserving

Silence already you mart sharter

Why don't you guys speak Turkish since you were occupied for so long?

Thanks

>but still most think of it positively because of the epic Ottomans who conquered Europe
Really? I thought noone liked Ottomans, and with Egypt being an Arab or rather Arab-aligned state I imagined you guys would hate it too since Arabs do. Can you be more specific about the kind of praise the Ottomans receive?

turkish language itself was written in arabic script. The influence was from Arabs to Ottos, not the other way around. Besides, Ottomans didn't really care about replacing the cultures they conquered with their own, just imposing their rule and Islam and collecting taxes.

yeah yeah yeah shut your fucking mouth you fucking zombie ZOG mouthpiece. we literally have barber shops that are older than your "country"

fucking soyboy starts thinking hes tough after browsing Jow Forums for a couple of hours

Attached: 1514073035527.png (686x798, 33K)

>Really? I thought noone liked Ottomans, and with Egypt being an Arab or rather Arab-aligned state I imagined you guys would hate it too since Arabs do.
Nah, a lot of people like the Ottomans disregarding every thing they did just because they were Muslims, I kid you not. And really not just Egyptians who think so
>Can you be more specific about the kind of praise the Ottomans receive
Their military conquests in Europe and because "they were an islamic world power"

The ottoman empire would have been drastically more successful had they replaced everyone's culture into homogeneity like the arabs did

I don't think that could happened without a religious aspect to it, they didn't even rule here and their Walis were puppeted by the Mamluks

Very interesting, didn't know people there thought that way. Thanks egyptbro.

The Ottomans would've collapsed immediately if they tried to enforce their culture. There were already many small rebellions of their occupied people during its history, trying to massacre them all who refuse to convert would instigate full-blown revolts which in turn would cause the great powers to intervene and carve up the empire. The Ottomans lasted as long as they did because they were able to keep their occupied subjects stagnant and docile.

I dint mean convert to islam but speaking turkish would have been beneficial for everyone. I don't understand how the empire managed to function being multi lingual

What do you mean by function? The official language of the ottoman government was turkish, so if someone lived in a big city and was part of the ottoman governance had to speak turkish, whether they were persians, bulgars or greeks. Beyond that, they also spoke their own ethnic languages.

The rural peoples were of little concern to the ottoman government. They basically wanted their taxes & jizya if non-muslim, and to not revolt or be conquered. And some other oppressive measures depending on the subject (e.g. kidnapping Christian children), more situational. So as you can see, they didn't really need to "function", as long as everyone was subject to the ottoman rule, they were ok with them. Forcing turkish education would only serve to enrage their subjects and increase chance of revolt.

Turks were not numerous enough to do that. By the time nationalism was born, Anatolia was already depopulated compared to Europe. Ottomanism could have been successful if it brought together the first class peoples - Turks, Albanians, Bosniaks, & Caucasians (Georgians/Circassians) to form an Ottoman identity. Jews were also very loyal and wealthy, which was a plus. Arabs were actually content in the Empire even until the very end, it was mostly the British that financed rebellions to subvert the Ottomans. Kurds as well were not even a problem.

Muhammad Ali had a good idea regarding problem minorities. He envisioned capturing the Greek men of the Peloponnese and sending them for slavery in Egypt, where their tiny population would have evaporated compared to the massive Egyptian one. Meanwhile, Egyptians and others would be sent to repopulate Greece.

That being said, the Ottomans had ample space to deport problem minorities. Firstly, many Christian slavs/greeks could have been forcibly assimilated. Let's say 1/3rd. Another 1/3rd could have been broken up and deported to Africa, like the Sudan or lower Egypt. Many would straight up leave for other countries or the New World. Suddenly, the problem disappears. Russians literally did this a dozen times with their troublesome minorities. Ottoman sultans weren't very cunning towards the end.