How are Arab peoples still free when they're sitting on top of so much oil?

How are Arab peoples still free when they're sitting on top of so much oil?

I can't believe a foreign power hasn't invaded and killed everyone inside, especially Saudi Arabia.

Well, sooner or later.
They can't stay on top of that much power with that low of a collective IQ.

Attached: Saudi Arabian.jpg (187x269, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9JI0EMDAKr8?t=3513
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're protected by daddy america

That doesn't mean much.
It takes one "justified" declaration of war against the sultanate to be in business.

You can under cut the Americans by pretending to be a victim of Saudi aggression, and you'll be backed by China, Russia, Etc.

I'm frankly surprised the USA hasn't done them in themselves.

Nobody invades countries just for oil. The gulf states are basically first world countries at this point and it would end up starting actual ww3

>Invading Israel 2.0
why would you do that semites won already

Attached: 1511783183533.png (723x1227, 885K)

The real question is why are Arab nations so shit when they sit on top of so much oil?

Why threaten the oil supply with expensive wars? Trade makes much more sense.

You don't understand how vassalage works.

Saudi Arabia is protected by USA, why would they invade their own cash cow? Control is better diplomacy and cheaper than complete annexation.

better than yours Zhang, despite the harsh environment

Attached: sa_night.jpg (1000x667, 145K)

>Nobody invades country just for oil

It's the oil and the land and potential labor.
It's all valuable. You can settle their lands after you get rid of/subdue the natives. Look at Israel.

>L-look we have skyscrapers too! That means we're not thirdies.

>that crappy photoshop

>Why would they invade their own cash cow

Stronger foothold in the region.
More Land to build upon. Cheap labor. Easier global trading. Absolute and total control over the nation. A land base in the event of another major world war.

It would be better for all of the Saudis to be dead and for the Americans to colonize the country. Costly at first, but it would pay for itself in time.

>implying we want to be f*rsties
go away poorfag

Attached: Map_of_Countries_by_GNI_(PPP)_per_capita_in_2016.png (6300x3360, 1.69M)

>GNI
>poor people points
What are you trying to prove?

that you're a seething poorfag with 0 arguments

The real world isn't a paradox game.

If you can get the right people to help you step over the potential mines, it may as well be.

Hitler saw it the way I do, but we're both the type to fuck it up in practice.

i want a cute shy arab bf
youtu.be/9JI0EMDAKr8?t=3513

>Arab

>people

>south Korea

>poor

>Arabs brain

are you a twink please respond

>me no understand numbers
kys, unironically

>insect
>dictates who's people and who isn't

Attached: raid ant and roach 17.png (247x1000, 342K)

If any non muslim invades and occupies a a country with a site that over a billion people consider holy, all hell will break lose
It' more convenient to keep their leaders under your control

There is nothing free about saudi, theyre royal house is nepotic joke that does everything thr jews command so america supports them

i fight for israel and saudi arabia lol

america could barely hold iraq without suffering thousands of casualties and withdrawing in humiliation.

He is an IraniaNigger.

Don't mind him

Most people would rather live in Iran than the gulf since northern Iran has some pretty beautiful villages and mountains for skiing. Money is meaningless if there is no beauty

Attached: Skiing-in-Iran.jpg (1150x706, 352K)

Yes, but imagine if We Americans fought as the mongols did.

>Infrared drones killing people 24hrs per day for years
>The Iranian army destroyed in months.
>Mass exile of People all killed by military.

If we Americans played by the same rules as our enemies our enemies would be destroyed in little to no time.

Is it true that most of you Arabs are gays in disguise?

You seem to love homosexuality.

>same rules as our enemies
No one in the modern world has the conquering mindset of Genghis Khan and if they did the UN would make sure the whole world unites to stop them. That means us vs the world

Attached: 46a5547f43eba8f3cc3218274a818f4968e4043d9f9ca69e5720102e504eb03f.jpg (800x565, 267K)

Its true Iran has a shitton of trannys and Afghanistan has the baki boys

i am 100% serious when i say this:

i cannot think of a single reason why america doesn't just invade saudi arabia for all their oil and leave them to die with nothing
i don't know why they didn't do this sooner

Then why don't they go there instead of Dubai?

Because you are retarded conspiracy theory leftist

We'd have an easier time invading Venzuela and it would be more profitable since they have more and are closer. All terrible ideas though we've been in Afghanistan for 14 years and we're not winning it unless we nuke 'em completely

Are you retarded? Google desert Strom and Iraq war.

WOW America can destroy 3rd world shithole countries with equipment outdated by at least 30 years, impressive.
Try that against Russia or China

Attached: 1512992919635.jpg (415x464, 28K)

That's because you're retarded.

Dubai is ugly its only for soulless money hungry drones. Also immigrating to Iran is impossible but its a big tourist attraction nowadays and its widely regarded as most travelers favorite place to visit because of how hospitable the people are

By law, all homos in Iran have to become trannies

>Hong Kong
>Macau
>Singapore
>Brunei
Is the Chink city-state the final form of human civilization?

>city states
we've gone full circle

But you live where you live. It is not like you ever have a chance in your life to choose between SA and Iran.

Cringe

>hospitable
Until you accidentally end up in a wrong place or forget to cover yourself or something and they throw you in jail or worse?

>the one retarded low IQ ameritard in this thread with power fantasies

I'm just pointing out that some places are geographically better than others.

Horror stories, user, just like >be American >get shot. Regular everyday Iranians are really nice, and many are pretty liberal.

The Iranian government will keep tabs on every American on its soil, and in fact I think you even have to submit a specific itinerary for approval, and stick with it, but just don't be a fucking moron while you're there and you'll be fine.

Watch the travel vlogs on Iran including Anthony Bourdoins.

Regular everyday Iranians are nice to Americans? I seriously find it hard to believe. Too much shit happened in the past.

The Vietnamese like Americans too.

They really love american people and all people. They hate the american/israeli government, big difference. Go on youtube and watch trip to Iran videos and you'll see. Everyone westerner that travels to Iran says its was their favorite place in the world because of the people

You know, somehow I believe that more easily. I know stereotypes may be completely arbitrary but somehow I feel like Asians are less likely to hold a grudge than the Middle Easterners.

>love people hate the government
That sounds too idealistic. Again I believe you that they may actually be friendly since I have no idea. But when you see videos of angry crowds burning american flags etc. it is just hard to imagine that people in that region could be friendly to the people of a country that is their worst enemy. But hey what do I know. Good for them.

based

What an absolutely moronic way to measure what country has the best living conditions. Pakistan is one of the most beautiful and ecologically diverse places on the planet. Do you want to live there?

Watch travel videos there, middle easterners love western people and culture. They're very hospitable to travelers but you'll still see death to america graffiti

War is passé.