Why do British people do this? Why is their culture so drink-heavy?

Why do British people do this? Why is their culture so drink-heavy?

Attached: britain.jpg (1841x1227, 780K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24305230
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

I just realized how weird it would be to go to Britain. like a parallel world

>Why do British people do this? Why is their culture so drink-heavy?
They have to live in fucking Britain

Wish I knew desu.
We just have extremely loose alcohol laws and a cukture of getting absolutely fucking thrashed whenever the opportunity arises.

The poms do the same here unfortunately and cause a mess in towns and cities

yeah sorry mate we'll tone it down a little and play basketball in our suburban neighbourhoods
fuck off you woofta

it isn't, they just can't handle it.

I'm not complaining about it, just wondering why it happens dude

fuck knows why we do it tbqhwy, just a bit of bants at the end of the day aint it

Fuck off Mehmet, the fuck would you know about it?

What is it about that pic that makes it so interesting and aesthetic

It pretty neatly follow the Fibonacci spiral, so it has the Golden Ratio of perfection.

Attached: kisspng-fibonacci-number-golden-spiral-golden-ratio-mathem-fibonacci-spiral-5b44eed5a716a5.174500871 (900x500, 53K)

Peasants user
There is a social split in the uk.
The top is not drink heavy, the middle class only binge drink at uni.
Lower class peasants binge drink until the are 60 years old in there 40s.

Interesting. Wonder why it works

due to alcoholism

people here will give you some meme Jow Forumstard answer but the truth is public drunkenness has been a staple of life here since the year dot.

Experience one week of their weather and you'll know why.

Shit meme desu.

>I just realized how weird it would be to go to Britain. like a parallel world

Basically, it's the world's largest living history museum. Most people here don't seem to genuinely give a shit about history, as I get minimal responses, but for me it's muh jam.

Attached: beamish.jpg (950x535, 106K)

because if you square the golden number you will get a number exactly one greater than itself
solve this equation: x^2 = x + 1 and you will see.
if you represent it graphically, say as
A = B + C you will see that A / B = B / C. which will lead to the quadratic equation. and btw you can also express the solution as all 5's:
5 ^ .5 * .5 + .5 .
there is a great mystery to that number.

Emotionally repressed people drink. Shocking stuff.

>wah weather is bad
fuck off. the weather is good. so many days with just a mild temperature and a grey sky.

It boggles my mind that Brits are in complete denial about their own weather.

Attached: good-old-british-weather-590x415.jpg (590x415, 81K)

>a grey sky
There you have it. Having actual sunshine exposure (in moderate amounts) is a critical component to happiness.

Nigger most countries are fucking deserts, others are frozen wastelands.
I have literally not once heard anyone describe Ireland's weather as bad, even though they get even more rain than we do.
I even saw someone unironically praising Scotland's weather on here yesterday, and in the next sentence said England's weather was bad though.
Fuck off. You JFs know fucking nothing about us and you're all utterly obsessed.

>the sunlight is necessary for my happiness. i suffer copious depression without it!

Attached: 1549357486143s.jpg (125x73, 2K)

It was fucking beautiful beaming sunshine here today, and is gong be for the foreseeable future according to the forecast.
Shut the fuck up.

it's my dream to go to america, guns in both hands, putting an end to yank menace, saving the world from yank culture

The worst part about them is that they're so fucking sure of their opinions, even (especially) the ones they have no possible basis of knowledge for.
I hate them so fucking much.

they probably drink to forget that they literally live in an orwellian fiction

i drink because it's fun

cope

you're simultaneously describing poms

Attached: normal night at a UK pub.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

saved. the old boy and the pisshead make it

sounds like cope but ok

>Your
Putting on my shorts
>Weather
Getting a cheeky glass of beer
>is shit
Sunbathing in the garden

Attached: YorkshiresFinest.jpg (640x436, 67K)

worst thing about america is that they are THE dominant cultural exporters so every stupid thing about their "culture" or way of life is also spread. Now you have people around the world holding the same stereotypes that americans hold. No one should be that dominant, from way of life to entertainment to opinions, everything is being whitewashed by america

shut the fuck up you fucking cunt
you think canadians will be spared on the day of the yank?

>white washed
dont u know jews control america?

>Being this butthurt

Do you guys have Polish ancestry?

No, just bored of fat, disgusting goblinmutts pretending they have any kind of high-ground.

You are absolutely right; it should be Mexico that should dominate world culture.

actually, i prefer the term Québecois, as we have a culture thats really distinct from the rest of anglo saxon canada, and when it comes to the day of the yank, i doubt itll ever happen, as anglos will likely be too occupied watching jammals fucking their women or getting arrested for having an opinion, stay mad anglo

Petty insults are pretty much an admission of butthurt. As far as seeking out the high-ground, we learned from the best...

everything north of mexico will look like burnt bread when i'm through with you all

lmao what are you gonna do? buy a butter knife license, pass your butter knife handling certification, come over to north america and go on a stabbing spree? sounds like jamal and your wife are gonna have a hell of a time while ur spreading ur wrath through NA, anglo

>A Québécois with a chip on his shoulder
You should be thankful we didn't wipe you off the map when your kin abandoned you to the wolves.

Attached: WallisDay.jpg (214x317, 10K)

>northerner slags are culture

I'm pretty sure he's David Bradley's brother.

>we

you didnt cuz u were too fucking weak to u fucking teanigger uve been trying for 300 fucking years and still going at it but u fucking cant, the anglo is an objectively inferior being

Not at all, I don't think any country should be as dominant as the US in influencing culture around the world.
People talk about how the blacks and muslims in Europe are eroding culture but American cultural exports have probably had a significant effect too. Don't you think so?

hilarious part is that these annoying shit-stains are desperate for french approval but actual french people laugh at them and don't take them seriously at all.

But it actually doesn't rain that much it is just cloudy, the meme that we get heavy rain is just daft.

>Inferior being

Attached: 1555360770955.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

>these annoying shit-stains are desperate for french approval
>actual french people laugh at them and don't take them seriously at all.
lmao ok retard everyone here know that France is a joke and we all try to avoid being like them and the French used to laugh at us but it was before they became mooslims lmao

>inbred islander monkey having fantasies of "M-M-M-MUH EMPIRE"
cringe

>Don't you think so?
Sure, but spreading culture is a survival of the fittest sort of thing. If you don't like our culture, quit bitching about it and create a superior one.

i bet it gets lonely on ur tiny little island, doesnt it anglo?

You''re just being weird now.

Attached: 1549897903577.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

Not him but you sound really retarded. Like get off this site or Jow Forums you sheltered retard. I mean I dont even know why I bother actually discussing shit on Jow Forums. Culture has always been reshaped with technology and new ways of interaction. If you don't like that go live in the jungle or better get off your computer since it might influence you to listen to hip hop and watch asian cartoons.

If you and froggy pals got that chip off your shoulder in regards to historical relations dating back to the 18th century I wouldn't have to use Empire related banter

Attached: bale.gif (280x200, 764K)

No one is faulting the US for being what they are nor am I suggesting America stop. I just think it's tragic.
As an aside, I just find it funny that most people hate it when it's the non-whites that bring their culture or influence the local culture but when it's from another white country, it's all good.
>better get off your computer since it might influence you to listen to hip hop and watch asian cartoons.
don't worry about me, I avoid most things american to the best of my ability

ur the one who brought up history in the first place my dude

>avoid most things american
>posts on a board dominated by americans
>speaks good english
Admit that you learned English by interacting with Americans for years on the web and consuming our culture, movies/videos/music/etc. You are clearly an ameriboo. You are just being a hypocrite maybe because some burger triggered you on Jow Forums

seething

i like a drink

the autist whos raging about the empire has to be a yank on a proxy
take the bants you fucking spastic wot are u doing

Unironically because it's a miserable climate and culture, like pretty much all northern european cunts.

because their sun sets now

it's more that the weather can be unpredictable

They're russians who speak English

Nah really isn't though most of the time is mild temps with clouds. Honestly I would much rather have heavy rain followed by lovely clear skies.

their drinking culture is pretty bad and grim to see, hope it will change soon

celtoid genetics

Why do American people do this? Why is their culture so smile-heavy?

Attached: don't be happy in sweden.png (1076x423, 719K)

It is unpredictable though, it isn't normal to have boiling hot sun and rain in the same day

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24305230