Whose side will you be on?

Whose side will you be on?

Attached: binkov.png (1920x1080, 747K)

iran
muzzies > jews

I don't see how taking either side benefits me.

>totalitarian shithole
>best country in the ME
hmm, let me think

Attached: dc567y2.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Same id go for iran as well

Iran. Superior religion and culture

None. I support a Ba'athist takeover of Iraq, which would then bomb Israhell and invade Iran't.

i hope they wipe each other off the map

Either way we're dying for Israel

iran

Attached: 1521910761173.png (500x467, 360K)

Neither

choice is obv.
FUCK the KYKES.

Attached: comparison.jpg (960x467, 78K)

Turkey

Iran

Best ally Israel

by AHVRA MVZDA (pbuh), I side with PERSIA (“Iran”)

HONESTLY? I kinda side with persians even though I feel really bad for jews and all theyve been through....fuCK

I will always fight for Israel.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Inbred Iranians.png (617x405, 54K)

Both have decent food so the country with the best slags will win.

Here's thots from Iran. Now post some JIDF-thots.

Attached: iranroasties.jpg (787x590, 108K)

>I don't see how taking either side benefits me.
>>totalitarian shithole
>>best country in the ME
>hmm, let me think
>None. I support a Ba'athist takeover of Iraq, which would then bomb Israhell and invade Iran't.
>i hope they wipe each other off the map
>Either way we're dying for Israel
>Neither
>Turkey
>Best ally Israel
>HONESTLY? I kinda side with persians even though I feel really bad for jews and all theyve been through....fuCK
>I will always fight for Israel.
>AHAHAHAHAHA
>Now post some JIDF-thots.

Attached: 1550155071235.gif (800x371, 125K)

preach

The one that still has zoroastrians

cringe

Attached: jewfeet.jpg (630x466, 75K)

Iran. No doubts about that

Bomb the kikes now

I'll support whichever side is the most likely to fuck over the chicoms

iran has fashion police

Attached: Jov_KEg0_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Israel obviously. What kind of question is that.

iran is nigger tier
israel is a land of innovation

Trick question, the correct answer is that I support the Ibadi Sultanate of Oman.

Attached: 1553739135995.png (530x523, 544K)

Name one (1) positive thing Iran has actually done in the last 500 years.
>inb4 "they helped kill le joos XD"

Only a muslim would say that

wtf is that shit senpai west bank is part of israel

They'd established a government based on Platonic ideals intermingled with Islamic theology. They got rid of the Shah and protected their own oil. And yes they killed many Zionists which is a good thing.

probably iran would have my rifle, or neither
depends on situation

Iran, Israel exist solely because of America these days.

Attached: 1553121784550.jpg (933x728, 39K)

Almost all Arab governments prefer Israel over Iran, but they don't want to publicly say this. Do common Arabs also support Israel over Iran, because that's what arab diaspora and immigrants are all agreed on in the West.

Iran I think, they are good economic partners

Disgusting rape baby stockholm syndrome

They are both non-white.

there won't be a war but I would go for Iran

Arab diaspora are almost entirely anti-israel pro iran/hezbolah

t. someone who never met these Arabs

The side with the hundreds of nukes.

Attached: Adobe_20190303_171330.jpg (1075x1313, 149K)

I am these arabs. I didnt even learn about persian/majoosy xenophobia until I went to /mena/ on here

Is it mainly online, or are you just trying to save fact over the fact that Arab governments are united with Israel

>nationalised their oil
>BTFO Russians
>got rid of the Pahlavis
>produced good movies
>cause Israeli and American butthurt

Attached: warm.jpg (224x224, 6K)

No most Arab governments are definitely pro-Israel now. I'm not entirely anti Israel even though I'm Palestinian cause I have hope they can merge someday in peace but I'm defiantly not anti Iranian

That will be Iran soon.

Persians>literally everyone else in the middle east

Iran obviously. I hope they nuke Saudi Arabia and take over the rest of the Arab countries after too desu
literally raped ISIS three years ago

based

Attached: 1465773795955.jpg (563x542, 299K)

>literally raped ISIS three years ago
They didn't do shit.

Attached: 1505207047410.jpg (960x684, 74K)

Fuck muzzies, so I'd stick with the jews.

Ey, doshman ar to sang-e khâre-i, man âhan-am!

Attached: slide_217784_825618_free.jpg (1200x795, 954K)

t. thinking american airstrikes defeated ISIS

TEAM ACHAEMENID GO!!!

Based. I love that line, we should have kept the old anthem.

Israel shouldn't even exist to begin with.
Fuck the poms for creating it and fuck the yanks for funding it.

They literally did. The statistics are overwhelmingly clear on this.

someone needs to patrol the thots

>The Jews fear the samurai.

No they're not. You can't even make a dent without boots on the ground, which Iran provided. Stop coping, mutt.

cringe

Obviously Iran. Such a beautiful country full of history, and yet they've been getting fucked by Americans for many years. I'd rather see them prosper. Also they are our sarmatian brothers.

>t. Mohamed

>No they're not.
Yes they are. Several tens of thousands of highly accurate airstrikes, several tens of thousands of dead ISIL militants.
>You can't even make a dent without boots on the ground, which Iran provided.
Iran didn't provide shit. The vast majority of ground forces (who did little other than root out a few fighters from bombed out buildings- Raqqa and Mosul effectively don't exist anymore) were U.S.-trained, U.S.-funded proxies. Did you see Liwa Fatemiyoun taking Raqqa? No, you retarded Muslim.

Your country really needs to be nuked to hell and back.

You yanks really are subhuman.

Stay jealous at our superiority, Abdul.

How can anyone be this retarded? Is this what Carlos Tyrone Zhang Goldberg's brain on Fox News looks like?

Fuck off back to Jow Forums, you ignorant propaganda swallowing cunt.

You can fuck off back to Jow Forums you proxy-prone Iranian dog. Your country did jack fucking shit except bum around Aleppo getting blown up by Al-Nusra and Israel.

>Yes they are. Several tens of thousands of highly accurate airstrikes, several tens of thousands of dead ISIL militants.
peak amerimutt
>Iran didn't provide shit. The vast majority of ground forces (who did little other than root out a few fighters from bombed out buildings- Raqqa and Mosul effectively don't exist anymore) were U.S.-trained, U.S.-funded proxies.
LOL, PMC beat ISIS in Iraq you single digit IQ retard. Shi'a militas funded and armed by Iran, with Qods force advisors (Soleimani, etc.) directing them and occasional cross-border attacks by the Iranian army. SAA and YPG fought ISIS in Syria, whilst American '''proxies''' were too busy getting fucked up in Aleppo and Idlib.
>No, you retarded Muslim.
Most muslims hate Iran, retard. Which makes me think you're some butthurt Sunni too.

No one should be nuked. We're just trying to fix the middle east so it can prosper like Japan, Germany, Canada, etc.

>Your country did jack fucking shit except bum around Aleppo getting blown up by Al-Nusra and Israel.
Called it. Man, Sunnis are pathetic

What American-Israeli proxies were there? (((ISIL))) and the (((peace-loving FSA)))?

The Middle East cannot prosper, too many Western interest groups, and too close to Israel. What the people want, is completely different from what the governments want.

It can prosper. We just have to kill everyone who doesn't hold enlightenment era beliefs. We have to kill all their extremists and save the populace from their governments

>peak amerimutt
Not an argument, Fariborz.
>PMC beat ISIS in Iraq you single digit IQ retard. Shi'a militas funded and armed by Iran
All the PMUs were good for was beating up civilians. The force that took Mosul 60,000 ISF, 40,000 Peshmerga, 14,000 PMU, supported by thousands of airstrikes. In total, about 600,000 ISF, 200,000 Peshmerga, and a piddly 60,000 PMU served in the war. Iran, again, did jack fucking shit.
>SAA and YPG fought ISIS in Syria
YPG is an American proxy that was only ever able to achieve success with the Americans doing everything for them short of rooting out individual buildings. The Americans pulverized ISIS into dust and left the YPG/SDF to clean up the rubble. Literally 60% of Raqqa was totally destroyed. On top of that thousands of American special forces directed them on the ground, billions of weapons were funneled to them, and a fucking artillery battalion was deployed and fired more shells than the entire U.S. military fired in the Gulf War.

Attached: 1542256268869.png (682x308, 15K)

based Iran

lol

Attached: 3.jpg (691x657, 65K)

Allied with both but Iran since we trade with them despite US sanctions

the oppressed side

>Arab IQ borders mental retardation

Attached: 1554666130851.jpg (660x794, 90K)

which is which?

I'm anti-war because Iranian diaspora is annoying as fuck and should be kept to a minimum

keeping whore behavior in check within their borders

israel

all the iranian engineers i met are shit

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

>because that's what arab diaspora and immigrants are all agreed on in the West

Lol no. If that were the case jews wouldnt feel unsafe or get attacked here.

We have more arabs and my impression is the opposite.

Persians ofc

Okay retard. Iran doesn't even have an air force from this century let alone a single nuke.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_stevehanke_files_2018_07_Iran-AI-729-1200x801.png (960x641, 236K)

it isn't

IRAN

Sunni Muslim here.
I will always side with my Shia brother. We shall celebrate our reunion over the corpses of Wahhabi and Zionist scum, God willing.

Holy shit based.