Why don't Hungarians and Romanians blame all their problems on Turks the same way blacks blame their problems on whites?

Why don't Hungarians and Romanians blame all their problems on Turks the same way blacks blame their problems on whites?

Attached: Ottoman Empire.png (2000x1667, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelos_Katsioulis?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelos_Katsioulis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Transylvania_(1570–1711)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Hemings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But the other Balkan niggers like Serbs still complain about turks and its fucking hilarious

because they wanna deny being TVRKED

Greeks seem to blame all their problems on Turks all the time

When a Greek woman has an unplanned pregnancy do people blame Turks? When a Greek person kills another Greek person do they blame "Turkish colonialism"? When a Greek person fails an IQ test do they blame Turks?

The last question is a yes. The first two aren't even things that blacks would blame white on.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelos_Katsioulis?
No such thing en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelos_Katsioulis

>When a Greek person fails an IQ test do they blame Turks?
No such thing, en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelos_Katsioulis

>When a Greek woman has an unplanned pregnancy do people blame Turks?
Yes, but not in the way you'd think

Attached: 1555887105973.jpg (522x643, 154K)

Hot chips for dinner last night.
Regular big Mac meal for lunch today.

Fuck.

Considering how Greeks in the Ottoman Empire often consisted of most of the merchants and were prevalent in a lot of bureaucratic positions, I don't think that on the historical side of things that it's comparable to American blacks, who in most of the country's history lived predominantly one in region that restricted and deincentived them from prestigious careers and occupations.

There's always a minority of people in the Balkans and in the third-world that bitch about past-imperiall rule on their countries, Greece included, which some blamed as not being as rich as Western European countries for being under Ottoman Rule for centuries.

1. We do
2. We kicked their asses. Never conquered.

There's some cuties around today lads.

Ever read a history book? Hungary was once under Ott occupation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács
Decisive Ottoman victory;

End of Ottoman–Hungarian wars
Start of Ottoman–Habsburg wars
Collapse and partition of Medieval Hungary

Wow this Wikipedia article just killed every Hungarian soldier ever. Like dude wtf. One day they are defending their castles and shit, this Wikipedia article happens and they just disappear into thin air. It's like magic. Lol. And everyone was replaced with Habsburgs. What nationality is Habsburg? So they speak Habsburger?
Mere set backs my friend, we held the ground and with a little German help we liberated the country :)

His Wiki article looks like proof that high IQ score doesn't translate to real world genius

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Transylvania_(1570–1711)

>Why don't Hungarians and Romanians blame all their problems on Turks the same way blacks blame their problems on whites?

Attached: el americano.jpg (500x358, 132K)

The Ottomans destroyed the country of Hungary.

Occupied parts of it, yes. Killed many of us, yes. Destroyed it? Never. We are fewer, but unbroken.

>Greeks seem to blame all their problems on Turks all the time

Attached: los pilares de la sociedad.jpg (775x511, 50K)

>When a Greek woman has an unplanned pregnancy do people blame Turks? When a Greek person kills another Greek person do they blame "Turkish colonialism"? When a Greek person fails an IQ test do they blame Turks?

Attached: los creaturas de las amercicas.jpg (2400x1600, 652K)

Because they blame all their problems on Russia

The country was shattered into three pieces, 2 of which came under Ottoman suzerainty, the nobility was basically exterminated, and the last piece that was not swallowed up came under the dominion of the Habsburgs. In other words, Hungary ceased to exist as an independent country. In conclusion, the Ottomans destroyed the country of Hungary.

>Considering how Greeks in the Ottoman Empire often consisted of most of the merchants and were prevalent in a lot of bureaucratic positions
Phanariotes were literally Sephardic Jews.

>The country was shattered into three pieces, 2 of which came under Ottoman suzerainty, the nobility was basically exterminated, and the last piece that was not swallowed up came under the dominion of the Habsburgs. In other words, Hungary ceased to exist as an independent country. In conclusion, the Ottomans destroyed the country of Hungary.

Attached: la luz extinguido.jpg (1500x1000, 160K)

Why do Romani shit up every thread so bad?

Attached: 1516403328964.jpg (1024x762, 187K)

>the nobility was basically exterminated
If only, our nobles were subhumans.

Meanwhile in reality:

>We still had our laws
>We still had our church and religious organizations
>We still had our national assembly
>We elected the Habsburg Kinga
>Habsburgs were crowned to be kings of Hungary
>We never accepted or recognized the Ottoman rule. (Hungarian nobles just waltzed in Ottoman parts and demanded taxes from peasants)

Imagine getting slaughtered so bad that you're forced to "elect" the new kings of what remains of your "country". You're defending cuckoldry here.

the ottoman occupation absolutely fucking ruined the balkans
we didn't even get the worst of it: Serbia, Bulgaria and Greece were left in ruins
the peninsula had a higher population in 1300 than it did 500 years later
this is without even mentioning the fucking economic impact

Yes, because backwater balkan shitholes were the pinnacle of human civilization 10 seconds before the Ottomans arrived. Kys gypsoid, balkan shitholes were, are, and always will be backwater.

Well he was actually the brother in law the king, but we elected a Czech king in 1490. Why didn't you call that the end of Hungary?

Nobody ever denied that we paid a huge price, but we fought on and won (with a minor help from a coalition of European states) in the end the Hungarian statehood endured. This why we don't hate Turks like Balkan niggers. They are viewed as an old noble enemy. On the other hand they are hated to a degree, because our country being a battle ground for 150 years ruined our demographic.

op isn't even turkish. He's a catholic albanian who wished he was a muslim turk.
Imagine being that much of a cuck.

We'll just agree to disagree then. I will agree that Hungarians actually have a semblance of self-respect and personal responsibility unlike subhuman balkaniggers who blame Turks for every problem they've had in their lives even in 2019. Pathetic shit.

Back at the hospital. Someone is going off. Hahaha.

Slavs are unironically niggers so it's not surprising

As if you weren't already right, perfectly timed get confirms it. Noice.

>Says the mutt for whom best case scenario ancestry is runaway european peasantry and worst case scenario literally african admixture.

All my laughs

Comedy gold coming from a slavshit migrant considering your "people" are peasants in 2019.

300 years earlier the Balkans had some of the largest population centers in all of Europe spearheaded by Constantinople at around 400,000 people
The Bulgarians were also able to maintain and develop the cities they conquered, their capital being over 120,000
The urban population of the Byzantine empire enjoyed by far the best living conditions and access to eductaion in all of Europe but even the rural population had it much better than the west, with more access to exotic goods from trade and higher potential for mobility
The collapse of Byzantium and arrival of the Turks was a cataclysm for the region that it never truly recovered from

Attached: meafsrf.jpg (800x449, 71K)

Byzantium got shat on by the Arabs, Seljuqs, and the Latins before being put in the coffin by the Ottomans. Stop meming, the city was literally a decrepit shithole in 1453. The Ottomans revived it by forcibly moving people there and rebuilt it four times the size.

And they will persevere for a hundred years more while your "country" has sold you shitskins out to some other shitskins. A mixing pot of runaway serfs and criminals, Indians (the only noble part), African slaves, and Mexicans (I actually respect them more than mutts).

Your own president Jefferson has only BLACK descendants. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Hemings

Don't you ever compare yourself with proud Slavic people, 12% macDonalds grease

Attached: 1525385598825.png (320x312, 61K)

>Yes, because backwater balkan shitholes were the pinnacle of human civilization 10 seconds before the Ottomans arrived. Kys gypsoid, balkan shitholes were, are, and always will be backwater.

Attached: dios mio.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

The city declined due to Byzantium's defeat by the Seljuk Turks which led to the loss of Anatolia and extreme political instability and economic decline.
At the start of the millenium the Byzantine empire was by far the most powerful state in the world outside of China, it's population had some of the highest living conditions and it had been constantly reclaiming lands from the Arabs for the past century. It dominated the Mediteranean and was beginning to exert its influence West again.
If not for the arrival of the Turks at a specific time of instability caused by the rebellion of Norman mercenaries and political infighting this state would have dominated Europe.

Attached: bawe5t.jpg (474x474, 49K)

>Byzantium got shat on by the Arabs, Seljuqs, and the Latins before being put in the coffin by the Ottomans. Stop meming, the city was literally a decrepit shithole in 1453. The Ottomans revived it by forcibly moving people there and rebuilt it four times the size.

Attached: el chupacabra de los comidas rapidas.jpg (480x360, 44K)

the fuck are you talking about faggot romanians blame everything on other romanians even if it has nothing to do with them

>And they will persevere for a hundred years more while your "country"
That's why you fled to the West instead of living in your 3rd world backwater slavic shithole, right?

>Don't you ever compare yourself with proud Slavic people
Proud of what? Being the only "people" to have their ethno-linguistic group be named after literal slaves? Proud of being genocided by every single group that ever neighbored you? Proud of being the HIV and AIDS capital of the world? Or perhaps the fastest dying out nations in the world?

Please, don't make me laugh, inbred vermin. It's also telling that you're too afraid to identify yourself, but judging by the flag i'm gonna go with serbian/ukranian subhuman.

Attached: 1520028786217.jpg (2285x3500, 1.76M)

>Please, don't make me laugh, inbred vermin. It's also telling that you're too afraid to identify yourself, but judging by the flag i'm gonna go with serbian/ukranian subhuman.

Attached: el cruzador.jpg (960x960, 96K)

Seething mutt
Let's get real, I actually visited your country. Potholes the size of basketballs in Michigan, no fucking sidewalks, depressing fucking towns and people. Can't walk around at night due to safety concerns. No sense of community. Uneducated, dumb, violent populace who thinks the world owes them. Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong.

Compare this to ANY Eastern European country. I had no problem walking around at night on my last visit to Krakow, Harkiv, resort towns in Bulgaria and even Romania. I have serious doubts you've ever traveled, lived or worked outside of your fucking town, or state.

Attached: 1525386115350.png (369x382, 72K)

because then they'd also have to blame the Mongols, Austrians, Russians and then even themselves, so they just chose to simply hate themselves

Hungary was divided into three parts, one occupied by Ottomans, one occupied by Austrians, one an independent vassal.

At least Turkish occupation was better than Russian, even Greeks would admit it

NEVER CONQUERED!!! TRANSDANUBIA AND UPPER HUNGARY NEVER FELL!

>2am in the USA
>thread that reeks of underage chicano bs
>you respond to it

Attached: 1515888499_preview_1516944670692.jpg (387x437, 40K)

sorry, I just got home from feeding pigspunk to your whore mother so she'd have a bellyful of rotten swine semen she can vomit into your degenerated deformed mouth for breakfast

Late reply but I'm Chinese so not close at all

chinks are lower than slavs

Az agyadra ment a péniszpumpa használata. Valami autista irogat kretinizmusokat aztán beveszed. Az amerikaiak 99.9999999999%-a szerint Albánia, Románia, Magyarország ugyanott van és az Moszkva mellett található, mert kelet-EU az meg csakis kizárólag Szibériában lehet, mert minden ország fővárosa az ország közepén kell legyen. Vagy egy echte takony kölyökkel beszélsz aki ezeket a marhaságokat keresi a netten, vagy valami balkáni fasz van proxin. Mostanság 2.5usd a havi bérlet és rotácóban kapsz 3000 IP címet ami egy 50000-es kosárnak a része ami szintén cserélődik. Nem létezik, hogy ne találj havontan 20-at ami simán átmegy az itteni ban-on.