Tfw guy you like is an incel

>tfw guy you like is an incel

biggest redflag on boys

Attached: fembot.png (728x899, 236K)

thog dont care

Whore

Enjoy your antibiotic resistant gonorrhea I suppose

do you mean he's a virgin, or he goes on fillipino knot braiding forums and rants about the roasties?

Attached: 1554859008522.png (634x513, 11K)

Not even memeing, not even joking:
'When I was 18-19 or so, a guy asked me out. He was very well off, handsome, charming, bit short but whatever. He told me he was virgin on the first date. Instantly, 100% of attraction left me. I felt like I was getting everyone elses' leftovers. The loser guy nobody else wanted

Now that I am an adult, I know better. I'm wiser. But I do know that life is not fair for virgin guys and I don't blame them for lying.

Fucking YIKES

I think an incel would correspond you even if you are ugly. They only hatepost on women out of desperation.

Perhaps you could change him into a better man then.
Stupid foid cunt, you utter child brained wet hole.

Femoid genocide when?

Now that you're a used up sloot that desperately wants to settle down with a guy equal your own looks eh?

[yikes in your general direction]

>bit short but whatever
WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN

Attached: 1535937190535.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

>HAHAHA SHORT PEOPLE WHO CAN'T HELP THAT THEIR SHORT ARE LITERALLY SUBHUMAN GARBAGE HAHAHAHA
>Dude, it's not his fault that he's ugly, all people aren't born super models, bro

Attached: 1511980490695.jpg (992x975, 113K)

based stacy destroying the incels

Im not a used up sloot and I was 100% virgin when I rejected him. I was just so insecure and I bought into the "virgin guy = loser" hook line and sinker. Finding out he was a virgin took me from the top of the world (getting asked out by as handsome and charming and well off guy) to the bottom ("he's a virgin? that makes him a loser! that makes me a loser! oh no!!! I'm a loser!")

Its not fair for men out there and I acknowledge that just like the professional world is bias against women, the romantic world is bias against men. Not even memeing.

i'm not, can you open bob for me

Incels are my favorite boys, but that doesn't count because it's gay. Why would I want to have sex with someone who's had dozens of hookups and will be disappointed with me, when I can take the virginity of an incel and make him feel amazing?

I don't know what the fuck normalfags even think the word incel means tbqh

How low does your roast beef hang? Are they past your knees yet?

Why is every interaction with women some 4D psychological chess game where if you say one wrong thing they'll go from sopping wet to visceral hatred
Fucks sake, incels are right

>just like the professional world is bias against women
It's not though, women work less hours, ask for promotions less and are less competitive thus you do not achieve as much compared to men. It's the same with STEM, you can say it's as biased as you want but I'm the end you don't take the opportunities that present themselves to you and naturally you don't end up succeeding. With diversity quotas and affirmative action you how even less excuse not to perform as well yet you still don't. This is the exact kind of attitude any professor or company executive would grill you for.

Incels are retarded entitled angry little men.
Virgin guys are just virgins like you and everyone else.
That being said, I lied to my gf about not being a virgin (she was a virgin as well) when we started dating, and she says that made her feel more comfortable (?). I don't fucking know why I felt the need to say it and neither do I know why on earth would she feel better by me saying I've been with other people prior to her.
>common sense
>normies
pick one

>just like the professional world is bias against women, the romantic world is bias against men
Maybe if you knew English the "professional world" wouldn't "be bias" against you.

Attached: 1525145227717.jpg (487x703, 50K)

I heard once a normie telling me that incels want women to be treated as property and redistributed among alphas. He read it on Reddit

I got told this by a friend I have and I had to keep quiet lest she suspect me to be one as well if I tried to correct her.

Women are sociopaths desu.

It wasn't visceral hatred, I was just young and didn't know any better. But it's sorta like if other girls don't want him why would I? (I know that's harsh but it's true) I'd like a guy to be able to cheat on me with other girls, but he still doesn't because he loves me. If he's an incel it's not really as special. I know that's not really fair to you guys but that's just how I feel.

haha it sound llike you say he reddit on reddit

Anyone who actually identifies as an incel is doing themselves no favours and is setting themselves up for an extended period of disappointment and bitterness.

Relationships are not static and can change instantly, putting a label on yourself that you cannot have sex because of something outside of your power, simply takes responsibility from you and places it elsewhere. It's an excuse, a shitty one, and it doesn't help absolutely anyone. There is no such thing as an incel, only people who haven't had sex yet. It's just a label people put on themselves to blame something or someone other than themselves for their issues.

Lulz he also wanted me to convert to Reddit. He said Jow Forums is the hq of incels.

Looks like a bee coming out of an explosion

I am a roastie and as such you'll be glad to know that the roastie meme did hurt my feelings and even nowadays makes me feel self conscious but you'll be disappointed to know that I've been a roastie since I hit puberty as a virgin (~13-14 years old) and my labia haven't grown an inch since then even as I've had sex plenty of times

Not a man, but market yourself. If coca-cola told you that "NOBODY and I mean NOBODY drinks coke, but we sure taste good!" would you drink coke? No. Even if it is a massive LARP, be the cool guy, be the handsome guy, be the guy that everyone else wants. I'm sure other women will have their own opinions but this is what would have worked on me.

Because a virgin guy is a loser guy that nobody else wants. It feels like scraping the bottom of the barrel, that is how society taught us. Getting everybody else leftovers. So the fact that you lied made her feel more relaxed and confident and she had a desirable/cool guy.

Those are my thoughts anyway gonna head to bed.

fuck off dumb roastie

this makes perfect sense but I still absolutely despise women for being so idiotic

Attached: 1555785050671.jpg (399x400, 16K)

>I am a roastie
you do know what that word means? it means your vagina looks like roast beef
although knowing this place its probs more aquin to a sliced sausage

So the only reason you want to fuck someone is because other women want to? Like you care more about the opinion of others than your own?

That sounds about right

Would your thoughts have changed if he said he was voluntarily celebate?

>Like you care more about the opinion of others than your own?
That's exactly what women do user, having a feeling of superiority over other females is one of the greatest feelings they can have.

My vagina does look like roast beef. (Labia minora are longer and more prominent than labia majora and have been ever since I hit puberty)

Kinda, at least since ages 15-21 I was deeply insecure and wanted to feel cool and desirable more than anything else.

It sounds pathetic but so is everyone else around that age

I think what this all means is that if OTHER women want to have sex with A man then this demonstrates THAT man has desirable traits. It is a matter of instinct.

I value people that have had fewer sexual partners than people who fuck around a lot. If me and my gf ever break up (hopefully not), I wouldn't feel as good having sex with someone that doesn't value the act as much as I do and just thinks "only god can judge me xD" type things.
Leftovers aren't something that no one else has ever eaten before, it's just shit that people start to eat and then don't finish. See what I mean?

They are truly subhuman.
Desirable by whom?

a lot of women are born with big inner labia that hangs outside of the outer labia, thats what usually is known as roasties, there is a slight chance that your inner labia can elongate through lots of sexual activity, but its not the norm and lots of women are roasties from the moment they are born, I estimate innies to be less than 30% of the female population.

The thing is, when the roastie meme started it was to counteract the Luis CK "tiny white dicks vs big black cocks" meme, given that being a roastie is something as uncontrollable as being born with a small dick, and in turn made "women" who would belittle tiny dicked men insecure about their own genitals, I have no fucking idea when the meaning of roastie turned into "slut", but for the looks of it nowadays its the main acceptation of the word

Well
Other women
Jump

?

question tho, did you end up dating the guy or you didnt?

I thought you had this proverb too. American culture is lame.

what does it mean

I think it would, but only slightly. I'm not sure I would know what to do with a volcel. I'd probably have gone along with it, maybe.

I do understand what you mean, but that takes a certain maturity outside of that which is taught by the wider world.,at least in the USA. Nowadays I get it 100%. But back when I was 18-19 years old, I didnt get it at all. I only got what was directly taught to me, aka sex=cool, virgin=loser

Other women.

I dated him for a month then dumped him, I hope he found someone better than me.

Going to bed for real now ok

They do.
>If other women jumped off a bridge, would you jump too?

>Other women.
Are you lesbian?
Based Canadian

Why mexican posters here are such cucks who larp as w*men?

This is weird to read because admitting to be a virgin is what got me laid in college.

Same, women who do pity fucks are the most powerful race