What country are you autistically obsessed with on the same level of weeaboos?

What country are you autistically obsessed with on the same level of weeaboos?

Attached: male fantasy poland.png (500x489, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9dQ6MMp_o8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none

Places that share my haplogroup of e1b: Southern Italy, Albania, Greece, and North Africa

Attached: Quo78RP.png (418x359, 13K)

Mexico

Attached: IHE1urM.jpg (500x500, 84K)

Places that share my haplogroup of e1b: Southern Italy, Corsica, Macedonia, Albania, Greece, and North Africa

For me? I am a pooable. Want Indian gf and want to live in India and raise a nice family and have a nice apartment but Modi wont let us gora have citizenship.

Attached: eb.jpg (800x600, 130K)

suomi it is

Attached: 77ltujr.jpg (598x919, 120K)

Macau and Ivory Coast.

I see you everywhere crying about this. What is wrong with not allowing whites to a country when you killed 30+ million of us? He is not stopping you from coming, but aryan qt for aryan bvll.

Inuit Nunaat

Attached: gl-flag.jpg (1047x698, 25K)

ouiaboo, eireboo, and scotaboo

Attached: 1551930114691.png (1935x773, 597K)

idk i just want in, let me in indians

Spain and Argentina obviously

I'm not automatically obsessed with any country but I'm a little bit of a Francophile and I love Japan too.

i am going back in May to Chandigarh, India, you can come with me >3

im a big wehraboo

USA

USA, specifically California, our northern brothers.

Attached: 1537600883469.png (726x694, 54K)

Fuck mexishit

>tfw ywn an american gf to

Attached: 085441829_prevstill.jpg (3840x2160, 721K)

Holy Roman Empire

Attached: 0000022.jpg (2344x3402, 993K)

I suppose you could call me something of a slavaboo, but my parents are legit russian immigrants so it's more just heritagefagging. I also really, really like american cowboy/western culture, and if I lived in Texas or Arizona or something I would 100% wear a Stetson hat and larp as Clint Eastwood; unfortunately, I live in New Jersey and even in the Southwest I'd probably look autistic.

Attached: 8903AE61-A29F-4A28-BFFB-36963BEE6004.jpg (1024x984, 99K)

Haiti too

I would like Mexico too if it wasn't for the immigration crisis and cartel shit. Actual Mexicans are usually great people in my experience, your culture and food are great, and your women are hot; just please keep your problems on your side of the border.

You're lucky. I wasn't even blessed with a drop of Slavic ancestry, let alone Polish ancestry.

Attached: dies of rope.jpg (513x600, 82K)

Attached: li.png (1600x960, 54K)

Afghanistan

Attached: tumblr_ltuk42ZZbS1qcmed9o1_500.jpg (480x640, 166K)

The Mexican population being generally pro-American has always baffled me in light of the history of the republics.

So much stupidity in this thread already. Why the Hell am I on this website?

I cant play chr*stians or tolerate them, so only.mods for me.

heritagefags LEAVE

In hindsight, even as a literal second gen Russian-American, I got pretty cringey and overboard with it though. For a good bit of high school I unironically started wearing Adidas suits and a gold chain because of le ebin gopnik memes, which could have been even cringier in hindsight if I acted autistic about it. Most people didn't get it and just thought it was an odd fashion choice (some found it weird and tacky, but the basketball americans legit applauded my style because they thought it was some unique choice of streetwear), and in the end I mostly outgrew that phase, thank god. I still have a few tracksuits though, just because they're comfy and I unironically like the look, memes aside.

Also - why on Earth would you ever want sl*void blood

The post-Alexander Hellenistic sphere

Veniceboo

Poles are the master race, and they will take over the world as a superpower by 2040.

Iceland :^)

Attached: smooth fren.jpg (665x654, 166K)

Don't know do I have Polish roots or not, but learned Polish. Like how it sounds, especially in songs. Like mentality of people.

Based vietnam bro

Baltic accent in Russian.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9dQ6MMp_o8

France. Everything from their history to their cuisine to their architecture and art fascinate me. My dream is to become fluent in French and settle down in a sleepy French village with my wife.

Attached: 1552951689069.jpg (1242x1394, 329K)

Whilst I appreciate the offer, I sorta had envisioned life in South India for maximum comfyness.

Attached: 5.png (1170x659, 542K)

they also had high-speed trains in 80's or even earlier, it shows the level of development

fpbp

I'm a huge ruralaboo, but North East Quebec specifically.

Attached: 1396563500444.png (896x769, 371K)

Argentina, Turkey, Czechia, South Africa

You can come to the southwest user, I did. If you move to a big city you're just going to be surrounded by mexicans and natives but if you go to a really small town like in north Arizona people larp as cowboys and go to the gas station with pistols on their hips, it's pretty based

when i was a weeb : japan
now : german, america texas, a little bit slav, and some of africa country like rwanda, nigeria

>The Mexican population being generally pro-American
It's only a few though, and anti-americanism is on the rise, unfortunately. Hopefully it'll go down once a Democrat president is elected.

quebec seems comfy, only part of canada i could see myself moving to

Attached: 1544844585183.png (2500x1322, 775K)

>anti-americanism
what does that entail? will i get lynched visiting peurto vallarta? or is it just boycott of american goods?

In most countries it's people claiming they hate us and our culture while at the same time happily consuming our products, media, and gibs en masse

What would be the best spot to do so? I'm assuming Texas or Arizona would be good spots, but I also don't know much about NM or Nevada outside of Vegas.

Attached: B075CC65-50F6-428D-9069-E84654A9DD8A.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

The Roman empire. It's objectively the greatest and most influential empire in world history

Germany,Sweden and Norway

Probably South China or India depending on my mood.

Attached: conical hat.jpg (1024x681, 350K)

I lived in Golden Valley, you can get land for dirt cheap and go drive around the mountains and stuff. Everyone is older than 50 though and all the qts or young people are desperately trying to leave so you just have to be ready for that. I'm sure there are lots of places like it littered around the region.

New Mexico is where I currently live and it's kind of a shithole tbqh. Best bet for cowboy larping is some small town in Arizona i think, Nevada attracts a lot of rich gambler retards and Arizona attracts a lot of rich California retards but they tend to stay out of the boonies.

That's what it used to be, but now they're boycotting products and media too, like the disgusting west hating commies they are. I don't think I've ever heard about anyone being opposed to remittances though.

Unironically, Churkaboo.

Attached: 1E248ADF-6D60-4174-BD71-4BFD95CC7CF5.jpg (213x400, 52K)

Canada

I'm a slav but I'm a hellaboo

Are you autistically obsessed with Hell? I knew you Canadians were evil, but holy shit.

Attached: The_Hell.jpg (1600x800, 280K)

no, i like the hellenic peoples and their history

Comfy.

Anyone who are finno-ugrics

Irrelevant

None, unless my own place counts

Attached: 41ue9aE0LBL._SX355_.jpg (355x237, 11K)

pooland heritagefag here
i like to larp as some kind of slavic supremacist on Jow Forums for fun but irl i don't do it because it's retarded
everyone irl has always called me some variation of "pole", not because i larp but because of my surname and the fact i look like a generic sl*Void (and a pretty ugly one tbqh)
i'm not weeb-tier obsessed, just interested in the country desu

Attached: miho eating.gif (540x540, 492K)

luv u 2

Attached: 1524371649830.png (689x473, 97K)

United States, I feel like I belong here just because I consume so much american media and I spend so much time here. I basically feel no connection with people in France yet everytime I talked to an american irl we became friends. I went to a bar with an ameircan girl recently and it felt so weird to talk with someone that actually understands your jokes, references and general way of talking. My conversations with french people are always very disorganized and weird. My advice is, never be a cuntaboo you will lose the ability to interact with the people around you and in exchange be able to understand people who live 7000km away from you

I wish I was french or british

French Canadian. Wanna trade with me? I wish I were Polish so bad.

no youre part canadian

Well then, f*ck you. You are not my fren

My ancestors are solely French with minimal race mixing with natives.

>when you killed 30+ million of us?
>you
Lol what

I went to school with a Vietnamese guy who was born in Mexico. He didn't speak a word of Viet and hung out with only Mexicans. Last I heard he married a Mexican girl and had kids with her. He was pretty cool and sorta ignored all the Asians.

China, North Korea, Wallachia

For history, I like the Germans, Ancient Greece and Ancient Egypt.

For music, i love Mali, the U.S. (blues and jazz) and Scandinavia (techno)

For books, U.S. and Russia.

Attached: Stone model of the god Khepri as a six or eight armed humanoid emerging from a scarab shell. Egypt, (501x768, 67K)

I used to really love the United States, but now living here specially in Cali feels boring, any good state to move to once I leave my parents?

It's where all C*nadians go anyways.

I am an Italy/Romanboo

None. Though i like Indonesia and the Netherlands since i have a dutch ancestor who owned colonies in Indonesia

Russia
Mostly because my job is to analyze Russian geopolitical affairs, I have a Russian girlfriend and will go there for some months next week.
I don't really admire the country and not even a Putin not like the average internet fanbase

Consists of analyzing^

finland
greenland
south sudan

I'm quite obsessed with Éireann, kinda regret I wasn't born a Celt.

France

Attached: 220d50b8d00bf57d1b7b1bc9c66a4fcac0d51a3c.jpg (487x498, 78K)

Basé

I love you.

lmaoooo

none

are both of your parents Poles or what?

>What country are you autistically obsessed with on the same level of weeaboos?

Malaysia. I once found a chatroom full of Malaysians, male and female.
I e-dated one of the girls, but she kept making me feel bad for not having any IRL friends, so I broke up with her.
I wish i hadn't done that. She was cute.

>I used to really love the United States, but now living here specially in Cali feels boring, any good state to move to once I leave my parents?

West Virginia

AUSTRIA

Estonia.

For me, it's Russia

England. Sometimes a bit of Germany, France, and Europe in general, but especially England.

México and USA

I wanna go to hell to be a demon, autistically chasing every moving think with my decrepit form and tormenting the damned for eternity in an insatiable bloodlust of just punishment in the absence of the light of god... God what I wouldn't give for that euphoria.

Attached: Comfy.gif (300x420, 143K)