Are twitch thots and other streams just modern day Geisha?

Are twitch thots and other streams just modern day Geisha?

Reminder Geisha were generally not prostitutes, but instead were paid to provide companionship, tell jokes, play games, flirt, do cute dances, and generally fill the social void in men's lives for a fee.

Attached: Brittany-Venti-Sexually-Assaulted-e1547764127381[1].png (950x841, 883K)

What is wrong with her face?

Superior American genetics

la creatura...

Attached: 1542932963558.jpg (319x350, 25K)

May be kind of
For me geishas are just as mysterious as bloggers
Why the fuck people do this
Why the fuck people watch this
I will never get it

at least you could smell a geisha, and you get exclusive company, these are just pixels on a screen.
i will stick to loli thank you

Brittany is the top of the mountain for modern day Geisha's so she won't fuck around with in-person visits, but I'm sure if you wanted most twitch thots to show up at your dumb house party they'd do it for the right price, especially if you had some thinly-veiled rationale to stream the whole thing just as an excuse to meet her. Just pretend you are doing an "interview"

none of which twitch thots can do well

geishas also brew a mean tea and serve handmade sweets, twitch thots can barely cook instant noodles

She's a quadroon

You are enlightened my fren and so am i.

Dios mio...el goblina is real.

*la

Needs way more bleaching or blacking

Nothing. She has blue eyes, she's white.

>provide companionship, tell jokes, play games, flirt, do cute dances, and generally fill the social void in men's lives for a fee
We need to bring this back

N-no its sexist

Attached: 1552833002163.jpg (456x429, 34K)

All the cretura memes aside
I want her love physical and emotional God shes so qt...

Geisya underwent apprenticeships from an early age and worked under a matron system of hierarchy often being a glorified form of indebted servitude. 3DPD cam whores are free agents in comparison and do not have to provide company or entertainment based around the client. Instead, an audience pays to observe.
They have more in common with exhibitionists than professional entertainers whom belong to a house.

Why does she look like a Finnish?
Does she have an Asian gene?

>finnish people are just the mix of all people from eurasia
>this Jow Forums thot is a mix of all people from america
Yeah makes sense.

It's called webcamming

No. Hotesses in cabaret clubs are the new geishas.

>Cabaret clubs
Only a thing in Europe
We use yo have them in India a long time ago but now it's been banned I think or people just lost interest

Well literally idk wtf that is.

le vicarious livings

Fuck off yank.

>tell jokes
>play games
>flirt
>do cute dances
I always thought it was a modern thing but no, turns out the Japs always were socially awkward losers

but that's digital. I don't want digital.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com_.jpg (1080x608, 78K)

A type of proto strip club when culture was more modest

Youtubers/twitchers/podcasters whatever are all just friend simulators.

Including Jow Forums

I specifically used "hostess" to imply I was talking about hostess cabaret clubs in tokyo. It's not a strip club it's a place where you pay a girl to chat with her and have fun, it's not for sex.

I've never seen them as such. I've seen them as just entertainment. How do they even simulate friends?

Jow Forums gave me some of my best IRL friends

The only ones that are friend simulators are vloggers. The majority isn’t

>Reminder Geisha were generally not prostitutes, but instead were paid to provide companionship, tell jokes, play games, flirt, do cute dances, and generally fill the social void in men's lives for a fee.
Fucking medieval incels..

Attached: 1543713081171.jpg (222x250, 5K)