The country u would like the most to live in and why

the country u would like the most to live in and why

Attached: 791C2217-1963-4286-9269-31162556F604.gif (310x184, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
youtube.com/channel/UCpX02oVYJR26eSTHkyGAheA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brazil, I'd love to make Brazilian friends

Attached: IHE1urM.jpg (500x500, 84K)

I'm fine with Canada. It's like living in the US but with much less violence and social problems.

Germany, the nation with the most intelligent people on the planet

Mexico, if it was a safe country.

Mexico can be safe if you live in an expat town like Ajijic or san miguel de allenge and arent involved in drugs

UK
>Speaks English
>Tons of history
>Strong booze culture
>Above-average rail transport network

Only thing would be the overcast weather, but I'm an inside fellow, so no major worries there.

An actual country where the internet quality is high, a place where you don't have to go through a thousand steps to find something you want to buy, I'd take most first world countries happily, but no, it's not doable
So fuck this country, and fuck this planet.

>the nation with the most intelligent people on the planet
It's actually probably the Swiss, as they have less of a target on their back and are extremely restrictive about who get to live there.

Czech Republic. Don't know why, I just want to. Seems like a cool place.

you want high quality internet? go to romania or south korea

Beer costs less than bottled water there. I get it.

If I was give instant fluency and citizenship: Switzerland and Slovenia, otherwise Germany followed by the nordics followed by the Netherlands. I do have serious plans to move Sweden/Germany within a decade

Ireland is basically the UK if the UK wasn't turning into a dystopian hellhole, though quality of life is significantly better than both of them in the countries I listed above

>romania
It'd have to be SK then, and oh boy, that might aswell be trying for japan, as in both are hard as shit.

I'm more of a weed guy, but yeah, that's sweet.

Attached: 1555481820817.jpg (2500x1250, 146K)

join US army and hope to get sent to a base, alternately take 1 way flight to south korea and live in airbnb and make money freelancing.

Poland.
Comfy.

Way too many ifs, I don't wanna risk it, although the country and people are cool.

Argentina

>living near the coast
>no admission test for university
>qts
>they're not melancholic like chileans
and overall very good friends

Attached: Borges junto a Octavio Paz en México Foto Rogelio Cuéllar.jpg (641x481, 60K)

>join US army
You must be having a good chuckle right now.
As for the other method, that's no life and I don't really like breaking laws, I don't want to be called a stereotype.

Trust me, you'll be fucking miserable in South Korea and that's not even counting the fact you'll be treated like shit for not being one of them. I would unironically rather live in Romania as long as it was Bucharest and I had enough money to live on (Romanian is also easy to learn)

nobody wants to move to fucking romania, radu

>Ireland is basically the UK if the UK wasn't turning into a dystopian hellhole

Yeah, in the cities. I wouldn't want to live in those. Also, I have nothing against Ireland, but the place is boring AF compared to its neighbor.

Exactly, this is it.
I'd be treated like shit in most countries which let me tell you, fuck those arseholes

The UK is also fucking boring, consider just learning a Nordic language and live in one of the best countries in the world (for an immigrant Sweden is your best bet for a number of reasons)

Czechia or Norway

>You must be having a good chuckle right now.

US military personnel that see actual combat are a minority. Many never see past the end of their desk.

It's a pretty big improvement over El Salvador, this was only comparing those two countries anyway, I'm not seriously advising anyone move there
As I said it's not even that, they're EXTREMELY materialistic/shallow/vain, everyone is stressed the fuck out dealing with millions of formalities and other bullshit and also pic related. I'm the one moving to either Sweden or Germany and this image alone gave Germany a huge edge

Attached: 20180108_Hours_Worked[1].jpg (960x684, 91K)

>The UK is also fucking boring
Yeah, if you're indifferent to historical stuff.

That's a reason for visiting a country, not living in one

Australia
Canada
France
Germany
Netherlands
Belgium
Denmark
Sweden
Norway
The UK
Ireland
Northern Italy
Switzerland
Austria
New Zealand

Any of these are better than America.

Brazil is the best place on earth to live if you have money
>considerably safe if ur rich and don’t live in Rio
>people of different races living together with much less racism in comparison to US
>much less cucked than euro
>nice weather
>happy people
>low income taxes
>rich people rule the country
>u can find any type of grill easily due to the mass historical immigration + race mixing

>The UK
No. Rest is correct

You have the same problem as us where no matter how much money you have, you still live like you're poor. Central/northern Europe are kind of the opposite where you won't have a massive disposable income but still live better than someone making twice as much in the US

Yeah I've heard this too and it's the biggest lie ever told

Yeah actually maybe not with Brexit, but 5-10 years ago it was.

I'm astounded, i bet you're just laughing like a maniac.
I really can't join the US military, and it's because of a very small reason, it's not that ive got the cold, no, I'm not american you cunt.
Ahh, yeah I think I won't be moving anywhere, perhaps it's for the best.
Luck on germany.

Here, also
>considerably safe if ur rich and don’t live in Rio
I'll sort of concede since it's the same thing here where you have no real risk of dying if you're not wandering into shitholes where you don't belong/picking fights with people for no reason
>people of different races living together with much less racism in comparison to US
Fair
>much less cucked than euro
Having some semblance of civility doesn't = cucked
>nice weather
Hot and humid is not nice weather
>happy people
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>low income taxes
Means absolutely nothing on its own, especially in an unironic third world country
>rich people rule the country
Okay?
>u can find any type of grill easily due to the mass historical immigration + race mixing
You can find a girl anywhere if you're not autistic or a literal freak

>Ahh, yeah I think I won't be moving anywhere, perhaps it's for the best.
It's surprisingly easy to get into the EU (easiest method is just living in Sweden/Belgium for 5 years and collecting citizenship), as long as you actually intend on contributing to whatever country you live in instead of behaving like a refugee I'd support you doing so. There's no real reason to settle if you can make this happen

vivimos

Attached: Die_dritte_Generation__3_.jpg (983x629, 81K)

I wouldn't live anywhere else, Somerset is literally the pinnacle of human civilisation.

Attached: GeorgeLad.jpg (1120x630, 109K)

Brexit is partially responsible for it going to shit but identity politics/SJW trash/autistic nationalism/general dystopian garbage took over the UK far more than the US and I have no idea how. At this point I feel like the UK has no real intent on leaving and will just keep delaying it until the EU caves and offers them something

France
Most beautiful country in the world.
I'd live in a small city or countryside near a city in Southern France, near the Pyrenees.
On peut rêver...

Attached: IMG_4699.jpg (1600x1269, 708K)

the Germanic Empire.

Attached: germanic empire.png (1400x637, 46K)

Sweden. Women are so blonde, blue-eyed and attractive. Also, all the guys are videogame nerds like Pewdiepie and me, or so I've lead to believe

Attached: creamy cream.gif (211x206, 263K)

Spain or France. Dont like the cold weather.

Now I've heard about belgium amd sweden, mostly about the former. Find it nice how europe doesn't make you spend one year more at college, supposedly. Of course I'd contribute to it, I'd like to start looking into it but I'm going to have to go to college next year and well you know... all of that.

keep larping mutt, america and canada aren't germanic, and the UK and aus is celtic.

Moving there in a few months :D

Yeah I'd just keep an open mind about it after college, you'll be a lot better trying to get in while having a degree anyway (I'm going back to school for IT which is REALLY in demand there, although I'm doing so more to abandon my current shit field which I regret pursuing every day)

Canada
>nice weather
>nice people
>politics aren’t as retarded as the US for the most part.

If I had to choose another one I’d probably say Ireland or northern Britain because their accents make me nut.

You wouldn’t, stick to online frens like everyone else

>muh celtic
absolute COPE. ENGLAND is GERMANIC, so is WALES, principally. Scotland and NI are celtic/germanic mutts, and along for the ride with the UK. America and Canada are ABSOLUTELY Germanic. Aus is GERMANIC.

Attached: largest ancestry US map.png (2000x1483, 1.2M)

Japan

I want to kill and rape at least 10,000 Jap

UK isn't better. It's fucking miserable there.

How can you live there if you need to show proof of income, how can you get income if you need a work visa, how can you get a work visa if they only hire natives... Endless cycle.

Probably British Columbia in Canada

Wow, that's neat, leafbro. Enjoy it.

Depends entirely on the country. I'm still ironing details out myself but it seems like either just pick up and move there then do shit work for a while or if you have a useful degree, get a bluecard

>Canada
>nice weather
I seriously hope you've spent an extended period of time in Canada in winter in forming this opinion.

Uh no, you are seriously underscoring the US here

I suppose so, just makes me flustered with how it seems to be a paradox sometimes.

Not him but I've been doing a lot of research on this for years and except for the UK he isn't wrong. I wouldn't put all my faith in one metric but if you had to, here's a rule of thumb for country quality en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI

Also really depends how committed you are; I'm willing to give up everything short of my cats to get the hell out of here

I have an uncle there and he says for the most part it’s pretty similar to Uruguay.
Also I’ve survived winter in Norway and I hate warm climates, how bad could Canada be?

Yeah, that's true.
I'll give it a try, thanks.

No parts of the world are friendly to asians except for their countries where people look alike

Attached: 7D90152B-3062-420E-B649-47F30BEE834D.png (867x540, 296K)

Good luck central americabro, it's rare I see legitimate friendliness on here, especially from either of our continents so I hope it works out for you

Our inequality is bad but a middle class life in the US can't be worse than most of these countries.

I think a lot of people itt do not realize how difficult it would be to integrate into some of these countries.
It's something native born Americans may not realize but the US is one of the most accepting countries in the world for immigrants. Anyone can become American and considered fully American.
You live in Austria for 20 years and you're still "the foreigner" etc.
So while someone may say that Switzerland is the best country in the world, it is really the best country for a Swiss. As a non-Swiss you will never be considered Swiss no matter how long you live there and thus perhaps a different country would be better.

All I'm saying is in terms of immigrating, the US was under sold on that list because at least here we will consider the immigrant as American as the next when they get their citizenship while the same is not true for a lot of countries on that list.

I have considered all of this, and even so it's still worth it for an American to move to central/north Europe. For the record I'm upper-middle class and still miserable here. I can't just buy European infrastructure, people, culture, work culture etc.

For me I just want a new start at life, I understand you cant run from the past but I sure as hell want to

Asians are welcome here, fren. Come to São Paulo, people will think you are a Brazilian, we have a Korean hood called "bom retiro".
You can travel around the country and no one will think you are a foreigner.

youtube.com/channel/UCpX02oVYJR26eSTHkyGAheA
This one is not a Brazilian-Korean, she is a native Korean

Attached: 208-2085633_picture-manga-samurai-girl.jpg (840x943, 186K)

Luckily that is stuff that is changeable. maybe Bernie will win. I do wish Americans didn't worship corporations so much though.

Canada or Finland

>Our inequality is bad but a middle class life in the US can't be worse than most of these countries.
For Germany and Scandinavia even the lower class live better than the middle here. You can be a NEET in Sweden and still have a decent commieblock + necessities
>It's something native born Americans may not realize but the US is one of the most accepting countries in the world for immigrants. Anyone can become American and considered fully American.
In non-France Europe you'll generally be accepted if you're white, behave yourself and make serious attempts to learn/speak the language. In reality nobody cares about you being a foreigner as long as you can otherwise blend in. Those immigrants here you consider American probably don't even consider themselves American, hell I don't identify at all with Americans and loathe the country but I'll still always be one, no matter what I tell myself and even if I renounced citizenship
>You live in Austria for 20 years and you're still "the foreigner" etc.
Siehe mal oben
>So while someone may say that Switzerland is the best country in the world, it is really the best country for a Swiss. As a non-Swiss you will never be considered Swiss no matter how long you live there and thus perhaps a different country would be better.
Again, the Germanic countries are generally open to immigrants who make a serious attempt to assimilate which is why I still recommend them (I'd dissuade people from Switzerland solely because Swiss German is fucking retarded and extremely difficult for a non-native to live, and why bother living anywhere else in the country)

continued because character limit

Austria

Not Asian, but how safe is Sao Paolo? I know Rio is where you have to watch out.

>All I'm saying is in terms of immigrating, the US was under sold on that list because at least here we will consider the immigrant as American as the next when they get their citizenship while the same is not true for a lot of countries on that list.
It's not even worth immigrating here unless you're a poor Mexican/central American. Hell I guarantee when you consider all of the conservatives in the country, they'd overall be accepted by less people than a burger in Europe

It's less we worship corporations and more that politicians are decided through whoever protects the most corporate interest. I'm not even saying Bernie is good but at least he's harmless, unlike some *other* choices we had. Really we lost any chance of becoming a properly developed country when we left the 13 colonies because muh manifest destiny, so infrastructure everywhere got severely neglected due to being spread too thin. Balkanization can maybe save the northeast but the rest of the non-CA country is going to be fucked, not like the southeast doesn't deserve it

I would like to live in a semi first wprld country. With actual problems which make life there interesting (not muh fake depression/SJW crap, I'm looking at you Japan and Scandinavia and Germany), but not such a shithole.

So I choose America, the land of the free and guns and exciting politics etc

I am a dual citizen of filipinas and USA btw I voted in both cunts in 2016

SJW garbage is far more of an issue here than Germany/Sweden and those are two are FAR more first world than we'll ever be
>the land of the free and guns and exciting politics etc
Objectively speaking we're not very free, the politics are just exhausting and everyone is a huge faggot now because of them, guns cause way more problems than they prevent but now taking them away would just make it even worse so we're fucked. Personally I would rather not be in a Walmart full of people who are so paranoid and deluded that they were unsafe shopping at one without being armed

that they thought they were unsafe shopping at one without being armed*

I should also amend this saying the politics are only fun as a spectator sport, at least the UK's amuse me

Yes but middle class American will have more than the necessities and can live in something nicer than a commieblock.
I think there's a bit of a grass is greener effect here.
The only place in Europe Ive spent an extended period of time in is Copenhagen (semester abroad). I love the city and the country but Idk if could live there. On paper it is better than the US but there are some qualitative issues.
Primarily it's the intense conforming groupthink there (not sure how to word it at 1am). As a non dane I noticed it even in my short time living there, kinda wore me out in a sense once the vacation feeling wore off. Plus a lot of things like cars are completely unaffordable there,not something I needed but I would want if I lived in Denmark.

The sole experience changed my perspective on immigration. Now I feel that unless it's from a 3rd world hell hole to a first world nation it is usually better to stay in one's own country and try to improve instead of leaving

>Yes but middle class American will have more than the necessities and can live in something nicer than a commieblock.
Again, I'm upper-middle class and I rather live in a commieblock than in a house, said commieblocks in Scandinavia are nicer than most apartments here anyway.
>I think there's a bit of a grass is greener effect here.
I have also considered grass is greener, but I noticed I was much happier in Europe during the time I stayed (novelty aside), anecdotally I know many Americans who moved there and don't regret, similarly a friend is friends with a lot of European musicians who frequently tour here and have told him they'd never want to live here
>The only place in Europe Ive spent an extended period of time in is Copenhagen (semester abroad). I love the city and the country but Idk if could live there. On paper it is better than the US but there are some qualitative issues.
Copenhagen is pretty bland and average for European cities, yes I have been there and yes I would much prefer living there than any city here.
>Primarily it's the intense conforming groupthink there (not sure how to word it at 1am). As a non dane I noticed it even in my short time living there, kinda wore me out in a sense once the vacation feeling wore off.
And groupthink isn't a huge issue here? Everyone is on a "us or them" system with extreme politics
>Plus a lot of things like cars are completely unaffordable there,not something I needed but I would want if I lived in Denmark.
Less affordable but not unaffordable. I like driving but would easily give it up, but it's still common to have a car outside of cities

cont

>Now I feel that unless it's from a 3rd world hell hole to a first world nation it is usually better to stay in one's own country and try to improve instead of leaving
Completely disagree, virtually nothing can be done on an individual level and I'm not responsible for my country's problems, nor should it be my problem to fix and there's no reason I'm obligated to devote my life to cleaning up everyone else's mess. If anything an exodus would improve things as the government will have more than just corporations to appease. I didn't choose to be born here, I owe myself a good life since I only have one a lot more than some arbitrary lines I was born in.

>SJW garbage is far more of an issue here than Germany/Sweden and those are two are FAR more first world than we'll ever be
SJW garbage originated in America. Also, they have no problems other than SJW shit.

In America I can freely own a gun. I live with fellow flips. And their politics is extreme, personality and identity based.

The only difference being that Flipland is overly happy and friendly god knows why, while America is less friendly

tl;dr America is just a, relevant, 1st world flipland in many ways

Bruh, I live here, it might not be as bad as there but there are far better places to live than here

I dislike boring countries, even if boring means you actually live in a utopia-like society.

The US is the epitome of boring which I can't stress enough. No, owning a gun doesn't make up for everything, we're incredibly stale and plastic

The US is less boring than here honestly something is always happening here but it's more first world so that outweighs the stale and plastic part

I would take care of you if you want ^_^

My point either way is that even boring European countries are less boring than us, not that Flipland is better than us

>France
some day my brother

Japan, maybe somewhere along the coast in Aomori prefecture.
Why? Can't really explain it, many personal things of little value to anyone else.

>no admission test for university
You have to be at least 18 to post on Jow Forums, user.

>nice weather
When will this meme die? Hot weather is objectively fucking awful.

Hot and dry is top tier, hot and humid (brazil) is bottom tier

Hot anything is bad.

I will only concede for inside

California if it wasn't expensive as shit, Spain and Greece if there were jobs. I just like Mediterranean weather a lot.

>My point either way is that even boring European countries are less boring than us

Hardly.

Although that depends hugely where in the US you are.

United States because it is the most powerful nation on Earth.