Why does Jow Forums makes fun of americans if they have a connection to their old country/their parent's and...

Why does Jow Forums makes fun of americans if they have a connection to their old country/their parent's and grandparent's old country

Attached: bada bing bada boom.png (232x218, 8K)

I'm 1/12 swedish btw

Because that "connection" is almost always laughably weak.

What connection does modern day turks have with the steppe nomads? Yet they identify as turks, not as balkanaggers or anatolians.

/thread

yeah this
my parents are from Europe but every time I mention it I get muttposted to oblivion because of those faggots

Do blacks in America larp as africans as the whites do (larp as europeans)

Black Americans have no concept of history and have no idea which part of Africa their ancestors came from. Usually then don't even know who their father is.

They do by dressing in african-themed clothing and converting to islam

Attached: 1_2JPBfHrrDvW6H5pJdle1ow.jpg (600x600, 141K)

>Because that "connection" is almost always laughably weak.

Attached: sojyak (3).png (232x217, 8K)

yes, but they usually just LARP as the whole continent and not a specific region like whites do

Being a White American is a thing, you know. No need to LARP as a European.

But user most people these days with euro parents are actually Yugos or Russians and not the Western European you guys try to associate with

There's been at least 20,000–50,000 immigrants from both France and Germany and at least 50,000–100,000 from the UK between 2013-2017 alone and it's only green card lottery data. There's enough immigration from western europe to the US

Attached: US_immigration_FE_2013-17.png (1425x625, 39K)

I ate a Snicker. I'm now 60 gram American! Suck it fellow Yuropoors.

[spoiler] I'm the guy you replied to and they are from eastern europe too [/spoiler]

Because they won't stfu about it

>Being a White American is a thing, you know. No need to LARP as a European.

Attached: soyjak upset.jpg (955x1024, 103K)

Becaus its usually too far away.

Imagine not assimilating after more than a generation. Northwesterners Learn Chinook not “Across the pond” tongues.

Attached: F2AEEFEF-53C6-4EBD-B845-7937C2082750.jpg (828x546, 57K)

American DNA will be dumped soon

There is nothing wrong with that, but some Americans take it to the extreme.
Role playing as an Irishman because of a few percent of Irish DNA is a bit too much.