Is Japan culturally Western?

Is Japan culturally Western?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1200x800, 6K)

And what the fuck that supposed to mean?

No

they steal maid and sailor outfit from the west
so yes

we colonized other countries so yes

so because of shit like this

Attached: Cursed_dispenser pee.jpg (720x675, 86K)

They like to consider themselves a perfect blend of west and east. So no. They are not western. But they are not quite eastern or asian either.

They're western wannabes. But they're not eastern too. They lost their eastern identity after ww2.

contin..

I would say Japan's closest relative is oddly enough India. Both are this weird middle ground which works out really well.

I would say a "Western" Asian country would be one like Malaysia.

And a more classical Eastern would be something like Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

we are western wannabes?

No I don't think so. You are your own thing like India.

>does not consider latin america western, even though it was colonized and made after european values and culture (though they ultimately failed)
>considers japan "western"

Never change, Jow Forums. Forever chink cocksuckers

Dumbest thing I've read today

Most American thing ive read this year

Have you tried reading your own posts.

Shit thread

>Most American thing ive read this year

Attached: asianface.png (544x535, 490K)

Yes, in a way.

But It was a dumb thing, bro. Japan is eastern.

Questions end in a question mark and Japan is definitely eastern/Asian. Just because they make quality products for your dumb yank ass to consume doesn't make them anything like you guys

Yes, Japan is a westernized country, which is why they use English words in kana (eg スレッド) instead of words in their own language

>Yes, Finland is a Middle Eastern country, which is why they use Indo-Iranian loanwords like vasara (hammer) instead of words in their own language

no, they understand that lolis can sex

cringe weeb

based finn tranny

>Let me tell you about x country

Attached: mutt.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Korean has the same issue; for example apartment = 아파트 (apateu). This is symbolic of all their women having had white man's semen on their faces.

Jap government has sent people to prison for overly erotic images of clothed 17 year olds

Imagine believing Latin America is not Western
>Catholic
>speak Spanish
>had republican governments in the 19th century
>as genetically European as the US South

Nah, they like authority

Being "Western" isn't automatically a good thing. Catholic church is full of pedos and the US thinks bombing is installing democracy

only because your country insisted on it, so they had to put up a front

america has more in common with japan than yurop

Yes how dare they speak about another country. It’s not like that is the sole point and f this board existing or anything.

Jow Forumstards don't give a fuck about objective common sense. they just want to seize every possible word that can be used as a way to separate themselves from latin america. Europoors don't want to admit the paternity of this aberration and just want to push it aside like it never happened

lol

Japan is culturally more traditional than China.

Yes, which is why Chinese characters are copied from Japanese kanji.

Japan is Japan. This is like talking about Florida. Is it southern? In some places, but not really. Is it east coast? not really. It's Florida.