Would you fight for you country?

Would you fight for you country?

Attached: uuzlbz21ont21.png (692x676, 385K)

no i would unironically surrender at the first occasion

Nah I'd send my wife and kids to fight

He should've never trusted a woman

I can't. I have multiple genetic mutations which unironically makes me unfit

>Get sent to bomb a rural agrarian country
>Be so shit that you get btfo by AK-47s and AAs manned by women (yes, they all were)
>Get tortured and fucked up, since it was an undeclared war Geneva conventions don't apply
>Lose war; while your wife is getting fucked by other dudes
>End up getting sent home mentally fucked up and completely changed
>Literally everything you did was for nothing

Yeah; good idea to fight for your country.

D:

no, bu i will fight for Israel

What the fuck. Honestly. I guess I could understand if you're a 23 year old woman and you're lonely and need to enjoy your prime years, but this is a "family woman" with children.

maybe it's because I'm KV, but I can not comprehend how people are so hedonistic

Attached: 1540175861764.jpg (640x853, 61K)

Yes. I will try to kill as much as possible before that

not under the current government

/thread

woops wrong file

dude was like imprisoned for 6-7 years. the leaders sending him to fight couldn't give a shit about him until they ran away and traded a withdrawal for the prisoners.

Attached: main-qimg-fe99bfe07d03744974d07dd60da9113a.jpg (1024x637, 270K)

lol no

Rip. I'd sadly agree

why was she entitled to his retirement pay exactly?

Like they'd ask me

is there an actual point of marriage anymore, other than women over 30+ nagging you because they want to?

dude was tortured for 5 years straight, cucked by his wife, and he STILL had to fork money over to her, and this was in the fucking 1970s. not like things have changed to favor men more.

just what the fuck. I don't want to be a miserable loner, but I don't want to get fucked financially either.

Attached: Bonk_Helm.png (838x745, 450K)

have sex

>call out some bullshit
>lol have sex
NOT A FUCKING ARGUMENT ROASTOID. IF YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY ME EMOTIONALLY AND LATER FINANCIALLY I'M AT LEAST GOING TO COMPLAIN

Attached: download (1).jpg (205x246, 7K)

have sex

this

>15 year old daughter
Looks kinda mature for her age

Now? Sure.

I might fall on this camp, though.

I would fight only for my family.

BASED

In general that generation were much more tolerant towards cheating in marriage than younger generations today are. They married early and accepted cheating. Today we marry late and our expectations are more strict concerning fidelity. So there's this thing too to remember, in addition to other things already mentioned in this thread.

I am an American, fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.

>Yeah let's starve those Yemeni Houthis and civilians because our Saudi friends said they are bad.

I would fight for China, but not as australia, i don't want to die as an american mercenary fighting my own people

That's fucked up

Why was she invited and in the photo then? That's just in poor taste

americans needed to create happy stories to try and win the public back on side after their embarrassing attempt to occupy vietnam

No I would help fight against it actually. Maybe I should be a spy

For the country yes, for the government no

yeah i think we look at people with rose coloured glasses. It was just accepted that basically every married couple would end up despising each other.

No I would evade draft and walk the other way killing everyone in my path who has something to say about it.

Btw thats what s*ldiers deserve, should have also killed himself.

t. soldier
its what you deserve for not killing yourself. thank you for your wife's service.

For my country, yes, for the government, no.

i'm convinced that guys who join the military/continue to serve whilst in a relationship have a cuckolding fetish, it's the only explaination

Attached: 5a3055a17d50d36c74885e2d3165ddac[1].jpg (720x540, 61K)

I'd fight just to kill people and eventually die.

No, I am fat and not fit to fight. Send some physically fit people to do the fighting and I will just masturbate in my house. rule britannia