Show me a better set up

Show me a better set up.

Pro tip : you can't.

Attached: myworld.png (1331x658, 159K)

Korean Australian alliance?

Didn't realize those two were the same but now that you mention it...

Attached: pepesmug2.jpg (400x400, 43K)

I agree with this

Waiting for some seething Germans to point out Italy has Austria and not them.

Same
No, we've got Italy, not the other way around. Germs can kindly fuck off anyways. Austria is probably more similar to Italy as a whole than it is to Germany

Based and PastaPilled.

Attached: italyterrorismLOL.png (1944x1398, 585K)

uh I think we'd be much better off including Fiji, Tonga, Samoa than fucking rat shithole PNG

>tfw no oceanian empire

Attached: me.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Didn't really take it into consideration desu. PNG can just be a jungle based battle royale for refugees trying to get citizenship. Only one out of 10,000 can be a winner.

even better.

Attached: mm.png (1331x658, 156K)

this but unironically. i dont find this country pleasant anymore.

>mfw italian citizenship via marriage

Attached: mfw.jpg (937x750, 58K)

Attached: serveimage.png (2010x1102, 33K)

What's wrong with Australia? isn't it a nice place?

I heard it's full of Asians

kys

Attached: pagliacci.jpg (800x450, 47K)

The USA's natural border is the Panama canal. We shall rename this content Fortress America.

How do we return Australia to the natives?

The people here are mentally retarded, semi-functional obese alcoholics and we have no authentic culture.

At this point I vastly prefer the poo and rice people over the Anglos.

Nah.

Attached: aussiemoron.png (988x823, 69K)

Fuck off chink

Case and point : Anglo Aussies are obnoxious loud mouths.

Pic related, Chink eye.

Attached: eye5.png (371x260, 184K)

where do you live to have ended up with these opinions?

Lived in Tassie, Smellbourne and Adelaide.

How do you not see the shit piled up around us? After travelling through Europe I can honestly say it was a wake up call to how trash this country is. Even gooks and poos and preferable at this point.

>Can't even handles someone saying "Fuck off chink"
Hmm maybe it's best that you leave

>gets offended when someone insults his precious culture of sluts, alcoholism, obesity and incompetent politicians

Attached: pepesmugslug.png (420x387, 11K)

This country reeks of mediocrity and it shows in how people handle themselves here. The apathy found in the average Australia makes me want to vomit my guts up in the gutter.

Attached: nothimretard.png (1373x769, 109K)

Attached: Franco-German confederation.png (4972x2517, 207K)

Ok.

>quality aussie sheilas

Attached: anglowomen6.jpg (900x738, 86K)

Australia is the best example of a nation consisting of people that are completely content with being mediocre, drugged, fed garbage and living like sub human bums. The average IQ score drags lower and lower as time passes even in spite of the influx of higher IQ east Asians. Australians continue to vote in corrupt corporate owned politicians year after year. No matter how badly Australians get fucked in the arse by their government, they will never commit to any meaningful action so long as they have their alcohol, loose women, mind-numbing television programs and CVD inducing "food".

Nobody wants you to like Australia so what's the point? You're happy that you're leaving okay cool have a nice time user.

Fuck you, Aussie degenerate.

What is your problem?

No one wants your manifesto user. I don't know why you expect me to believe some bullshit about the country I live in. I'd call you a proxyfag but you're clearly too retarded to be one. Probably best you stop projecting your shitty life experiences onto an entire country but then again I don't care. I don't care who you are and I don't care if you leave. Why would I?

>hahaha i dont care, that's why i keep replying xdddd

Aussie IQ on full display.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T RESPOND TO SHITPOSTERS ON A TAIWANESE POLE VAULTING WEBSITE!! THAT WOULD BE A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!

Attached: 1554210756215.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

One where Germany didn't exist would be ideal

Much better now.

Attached: myworld.png (1331x658, 228K)

Did me best.

Attached: bfab0122-07bd-405d-b95e-18149d16c69e.png (6460x5635, 2.32M)