OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Banner.png (600x300, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/afp-most-post-wwii-german-justice-officials-were-ex-nazis-study-2016-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Japan is cute and violent

Tsundere the country

can they just become the 51st state already

Hell no

no because they'd literally be able to sway your politics as they have half your population

you don't know jack about US politics
Not to mention they'd represent only 1/4

>invite 126.8 million people into your country
>not expect your country's politics landscape to change
American education

Without US bases they'd instantly return to their rapey, batshit insane selves. Unlike Germany who only got their military in the early 50s, they did not dismantle their military and all war criminals were allowed to live freely unlike the natzees.

US should be careful though, rearming the Japs too fast and too much could bite them in the ass. Unlike in WW2 where Jap technology was paltry compared to other major powers, they have bleeding edge tech the same as the US.

>let me tell you about your country

the zero was objectively the best naval fighter in the world from 1940 - 1942
Japanese carriers were on par with US carriers
Japanese ground technology was in the same vein as the US ground tech

The reason we beat the Japanese is because of doctrine superiority, not technological bs.

you dumb mutt should listen your educated neighboors since you lack some.

>can they just become the 51st state already

Great, more Democratic voters. As if the Democrats' scheme of making D.C. and Puerto Rico states wasn't enough.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 3495983458939845934895.png (250x296, 38K)

>Unlike Germany who only got their military in the early 50s, they did not dismantle their military
the Japanese Army and Navy were all dismantled after the war as well, and in the wake of the Korean War Japan re-militarized herself, strongly promoted by the usa, and the Japanese military expenditures have been just surprisingly lower than others' ever since 1945
>and all war criminals were allowed to live freely unlike the natzees.
it's not like all the people involved in Nazi were all punished either. so-called denazification program was implemented but it practically didn't really work, and the program tantamount to it was carried out in Japan as well, although it was anything but perfect. fuck-tons of post-war German politicians relevant to Nazi had been purged for a while, but they all came back because the society didn't work.

l agree that the post-war German attitudes have somewhat better than those of Japan but hell you better know about it in detail

Oh no mutt is mad he has a burger patty for a brain

Attached: 1546986742395.jpg (179x282, 8K)

>the post-war German attitudes have somewhat better than those of Japan
have been*
and the purge actually ranged the vast industries. here's an example
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/afp-most-post-wwii-german-justice-officials-were-ex-nazis-study-2016-10

even Adenauer was opposed to the "sheer purification". l have no clue why you can just blindly worship Germany, agitated by biased medias. l like Germany tho

Electoral College
Electors in this system are determined by the number of people
Japan would have around 178, which would be by far the largest.
But it'd still be no where near enough to carry a president on their whim alone. As it only constitutes 24%

For the House of Reps. it'd be 181. If they didn't change the rules, as they probably would.
This would only constitute 29% of the vote, thus still not being enough to carry anything.

And in the Senate they'd have only 2.

Now, PLEASE tell me more about my countries government

>And in the Senate they'd have only 2.

Only if Japan was one state.

Regardless, I don't understand how you can argue a new state with that many electoral votes and House Representatives (which is capped at 435, so a lot of states would lose a lot of their Representatives that would go to Japan) wouldn't have a MASSIVE influence on our national politics.

Are you fucking stupid you fucking mutt
How close were your last few elections?
If Japan was allowed as a single state they ABSOLUTELY would sway your political system. You need people to tell you about your country because you dont know your own country, being the stupid mutt you are.

Attached: mutteducation.png (1184x1010, 57K)

ok

When did i say they'd not have influence?
This retard canadian is saying they'd control it though

They have no problem bringing in millions of spics.

because it's their own people
since you dont speak your own language let me spell it out for you. Do you know what "sway" means you fucking retard?

Attached: americaneducation.png (636x290, 12K)

japanese people do not vote and are conservative

In your very image it states "control or influence (a person or course of action)

"influence"
synonyms: influence, affect, bias, persuade

oh my fucking god please tell me you are being retarded on purpose mutt

have sex.