The flag that shatters the dreams of Hungarians and Poles

The flag that shatters the dreams of Hungarians and Poles.
We are growing and we will replace you.

Attached: Romania.png (729x425, 343K)

>and we will replace you.

As who? Cheap workers in Germany?

Ce?

We work harder for less money than Poles. We will simply replace you and become better.

The German language is very counter-intuitive for Romanians you will only see them as seasonal workers in construction, or a truck driver that goes back and forth, or a hooker because of it. Most of the expectations for regular work that I see being offered in Merkelistan are outright obscene, they want to make you work like 5 locals for the salary that's less than 1 full wage for the job, it's not even fucking worth to try anymore unless you know someone that's Romanian with a business there who probably doesn't trust the rest of the immigrant shit available at the spot.
Also Germans and Romanians mutually despise each other.
And why do you care of an obvious fake Kraut? There's a Polish stem dropout working at McDonalds and a Greek former exchange student that probably rots in a warehouse.

>being proud of being a slave
The absolute state of the modern world

I'm proud that we are better than most of the world.

Take Hungary but leave Poland alone.

Poles are Catholics who hate us Romanians for being real Christians.

>The German language is very counter-intuitive for Romanians

So why do they even go to Germany? I though you are bros with the French

After playing Hitman and seeing that the crazy doctor who creates the clones is a german in Romania and how are there "colonies" or german populations everywhere in the Balkans, everytime I hear about germans in those places I imagine they do weird experiments shit in hidden labs and/or control sectors of the economy and business from the shadows. I'm surprised Romania even had a german president from a german minority party

Again - as workers in Germany? Then I can agree, it is already confirmed by German employers themselves that Poles and Balts are leaving Germany while Romanians and Bulgarians are replacing them.

But if you mean the Poland's role in the EU it's rather impossible, first Poland can balance the outflow of Polish workforce from the country with Ukrainian immigrants, while no immigrants (inb4 500k Pakis, the idea is already discarded) come to Romania so their population will lose in a faster pace than ours. Moreover, Romania is located far away from Germany so it's not really an attractive destination to German investments as much as Poland or other V4 countries that are just behind the German border.

Another thing I often emphasize on /balk/ - unfavorable, uneven population distribution in Romania - one big city and a bunch of smaller towns and villages with little 'gravity force' for potential immigrants from the rural areas nearby. If you're a Romanian villager from a village near Cluj, you have basically two reasonable choices: either to make it to Bucharest or to move abroad. "Cities" like Cluj don't even have basic amenities a proper city should have. Poland on the other hand has its population spread more equally across the country - we have several major, relatively big cities that are attractive options for the people living near them.

There are 10 'full' IKEA stores in Poland, 2 of them are in Warsaw, the rest in major regional cities. Meanwhile, there are only 2 IKEA stores in all of Romania, both in Bucharest, because Romanian 'major' regional towns are not big enough to generate profit for such shops and since their market is so poor, a villager would rather move abroad than there.

That's why in the long term Poland is a more prospective country than Romania.

Germany is dying and Poland will follow. The future is Romania.

What do you mean exactly? Also I thought we were always on rather good terms with Romania.

>The German language is very counter-intuitive for Romanians

it's the same for Poles, probably even more

it's not about the language, just Poles have historically more in common with Germany, our economic migrants moved there even in 19th century and the vast majority of the people who identify themselves as "Poles" in Germany are descendants of those 19th century Ruhrpoles, not recent, post-2004 immigrants.

Also, Poland is simply closer to Germany than Romania, so it's logistically easier to move there.

Another factor is that Poles are used to harsher climate, that's why there are so many of us in Norway, Sweden or Iceland.

I mean that Romania will replace Poland as the leading country in eastern Europe.

what does Chad have to do with that?

fuck off, poles are bros

They'd need to have their population increased 2 times and their GDP 2,5 times. Also they'd need to move their country to the north. And build a proper skyline in Bucharest.

Economy must grow, not population. Poland is a transit country and nothing more. Romania is an actual country.

Acest fir este foarte gay

>this thread is very gay
Looks like italian. Didn't even use google translate. Wtf I love Romania now

>Economy must grow, not population
>what is a labor force
>what is a military

>Economy must grow, not population

if it was true, Ireland would be the leader of western Europe

>Poland is a transit country and nothing more. Romania is an actual country.

There's basically little transit through Poland after 2014 when trade between the EU and Russia was halted. The only relevant way through Poland is to Baltic countries but their economies are rather small.

Btw:

>Polish GDP grew 5.1 percent in 2018

>Romania's economy grew at a real rate of 4.1% in 2018 versus 2017, a significantly slower pace than in 2017

We're not bros. Romanians are among the least likable nations in Poland, somewhere around Russians and Arabs. And "Rumun" (Romanian) in Polish is one of the toughest offensive words and basically means 'beggar-thief'.

iki is romanian now?

Banking and trading brings more money than hard work. Romania only needs enough nukes.

Ireland has no culture that's why they will never be great.
Romania will grow faster once Greece and Turkey are back on track. Soon the Arabs and niggers will become civilized and you will become completely useless.

i guess Romania has just announced its gonna foster cooperation with Turkey and Greece or something

Iki posts with german flag?

don't know what you mistook me for but I'm german. unlike OP it seems

>Banking
stop thinking like a jew/gypsy
>trading
trading with what?

Jews get wealthier by milking Americans and gypsies are indestructible.

>reading comprehension fail
>what is seasonal work

>After playing Hitman
Autism unleashed.

Attached: 1515888499_preview_1516944670692.jpg (387x437, 40K)

>Polen
>Sweden
>Norway
>Iceland
We wuz Wikingowie 'n shit.

Attached: images.png (220x229, 6K)

It's ""Italian"" with Turkish and Slavic words.

Not really, we just do gastarbaiter jobs there. But at least they're well paid. Frankly speaking I don't understand why Romanians prefer poor Italy or Spain over Norway or Iceland where salaries are at least 2 times higher.

>iki is romanian now?

>Iki posts with german flag?

Attached: 1555913537242.png (866x900, 88K)

>I don't understand why Romanians prefer poor Italy or Spain

Because they're their Roman brothers, how can't you understand that?????

>what are taxes
>what are costs of living
>what language is that and why can't I learn it in 6 months

Attached: 1524300443583.png (740x724, 37K)

Te omor țigane

Attached: 1491747397312-a.jpg (449x537, 176K)

misto fir

Attached: JANNY.jpg (303x335, 30K)

who cares about such irrelevant things when it comes to money

gastarbaiters shouldn't care about such things like language, their job is to work from early morning to late night to save up as much money as possible and come back home to build a big ass house and a 5-year-old Mercedes so their neighbor's ass could burn with jealousy, it's not that they talk with the locals or something

and after taxes salaries in Scandinavia are still much higher than in Italy or Spain. Costs of living aren't higher either, especially that gastarbaiters share small apartments with their 10 compatriots so they can save a lot

Poland is the most underrated country in Europe. People can't even imagine how fast we're catching up with the west.

What's underrated about Poland? You have no culture.

>gastarbaiters shouldn't care about such things like language, their job is to work from early morning to late night to save up as much money as possible and come back home to build a big ass house and a 5-year-old Mercedes so their neighbor's ass could burn with jealousy, it's not that they talk with the locals or something
>and after taxes salaries in Scandinavia are still much higher than in Italy or Spain. Costs of living aren't higher either, especially that gastarbaiters share small apartments with their 10 compatriots so they can save a lot
>Poland is the most underrated country in Europe. People can't even imagine how fast we're catching up with the west.

Attached: 1515803989905.png (1170x840, 42K)

Why are there two Romanias though?