What is your opinion about this "country"?

What is your opinion about this "country"?

Attached: se.png (580x363, 595)

NEET Kingdom

Blonde people

Colonized finns for 800 years

good looking women, nice landscape, horrible politics.

*poops on carpet*

Attached: 1555919138077.png (546x1080, 245K)

More like 600 but yeah true anyways.

Nowadays wants to get colonized by 3rd worlders possibly more than any nation.

Another barbaric European nationlet that must be destroyed for their crimes against humanity.

Man, I don't even have an opinion

Attached: opinion.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Hot blonde girl who raped by muslim

Not shitty roads like another "country".

Attached: 1555917476007.png (420x420, 79K)

Miles better than this shithole

Our angry little brother

Paradise on Earth if it weren’t for Muslims.
>absurd quantity of scientific achievements for its population
>tons of world leader companies in many fields
>beautiful sophisticated girls
>great landscapes
>ultra-civilized

I like it despite all the memes
Would like to visit

Attached: 25725002438752304828325204582405823403482358245258238524852457997352935.jpg (708x738, 394K)

Why did they have to mess it all up by letting subhumans in?

Seems pretty good overall. I like autistic people because they have nice things and take care of their shit the way it ought to be taken care of.

Fascinating history; enemy

Nice food.

No culture

Humanitarian superpower that aims to solve all the world problems and climate change by letting in millions of third worlders.

>the feels when you will never be 30 years younger and see one truly white nation in the North

>sophisticated girls
Where'd you get that from? The average girl is just normie tier.

>any country with extremely cold weather
>paradise
ok shithead

this, based and swepilled

It fucking sucks ass. Extremely high taxes that you get less and less for. Ridiculous amounts of arabs and africans.

I went to Stockholm in 2016 and I was SHOCKED by the amount of....Swedish people everywhere. Sure there were immigrants also but not in quantities people online say.

I suppose immigrants live in their own areas.

Sweden isn't cold you mong. It is just spring and it is 22 degrees outside

This. And I'm NEET nobility.

Swedes somehow manage to disperse immigrants to live all over Sweden so they can have a hipsterfag capital

>extremely cold weather
Hmmm
>4 months with rain and a few days with snow
>5-6 months of 20+ degrees, last summer 30+ degrees
>today, 23 degrees and it's not even May

>all over Sweden
No, just the main cities and larger towns.
Countryside (which is like 80% of Sweden) is white.

Excellent power metal,
Cringe e-celebs, and
We wuz empire n shiet

French colony, lots of love

Sucks, but I've come to realize very few places are better

It's literally the opposite. They stuff all immigrants to same ghetto areas and that's why they have so many problems with them.

Yeah in Malmö not Stockholm

Same thing in Stockholm. Stockholm is one of the most segregated cities in Europe. Swedish countryside is very homogenous, but Malmö, Gothenburg and Stockholm now all have ghetto suburbs outside the town centers where immigrants live. Big problem. I think our integration is the worst in Europe.

True, still triggers me even after all these years that they allow so many non whites in beautiful countries like Sweden

the worst innit

Ever heard of Rinkeby?

There's a reason warm countries are generally third world countries. Cold weather is annoying but it keeps a civilization on its toes.

Bullshit. The immigrants can go wherever they want and they cluster together into the cheap areas. And this is A GOOD THING, that way you can still sometimes walk around mainly white areas and pretend for a few days more that this nation isn't fucked forever

The most stuck up yet unimpressive people in Europe.

Commie teachers around the world love to praise it and indocrinate their class with the Sweden love and peace and welfare success myth from the elementary to the highschool.

love

Attached: 26582075_karoliner.jpg (1327x1600, 601K)

Objectively one of the best countries currently in the world.

Suffers from self-harm

The interior of Swedish shelter is paradise: Wines, books, comfy music, comfy bed/couch, animes, movies, delicious meals, good company, etc.

have muslims actually done anything bad to sweden or are you just afraid they'll steal your nonexistent girlfriends?

cucked to the oblivion

Sweden is still one of the safest countries in the world, safer than any nation in the western hemisphere.

user, i..

Attached: europa-mappa-stupro.jpg (1052x744, 157K)

Hello there Swedish people. What is your thought about this watch? It's of Swedish brand.

Attached: AK.001.SI.WH.BLLE.001_1000x.jpg (1000x1000, 65K)

I've lived in the swedish countryside for several months. I love swedes, very kind and chill. Pretty much the opposite of swedish Jow Forums posters

Never heard of it.

Countryside faggot here, it's pretty damn nice.
Sweden is based as long as you stay away from the cities (but I hate cities so maybe they are nice as well, I don't know)

Attached: IMG_20190420_164913.jpg (3299x2670, 3.72M)

nobody is nice to swedish posters so we aren't nice to anyone else. simple. we should all just stay in our general

I've always been nice to swedish posters out of respect for my actual swedish friends. Take care min vän

thanks. I just meant that its the reason why many swedes seem very rude on here.

That's one very specific type of crime, it's 7 year old data, Sweden has a very broad rage of what counts as rape, and even then it's in the same category as it's neighbours, and also France, and Belgium.

Good country, they don't deserve the amount of bullying that they get.
Also, Goths should be free.

>Cold weather is annoying but it keeps a civilization on its toes.
Then why didn't civilization start in Europe? Why is America, despite being quite hot(especially productive states like California and Texas), is a first world country?

>before Jow Forums
Beautiful, safe, prosperous nation filled with beautiful, kind blonde people. Very little crime and a strong culture of social equality.

>after Jow Forums
Basically Mordor.