The big 3

which contributed the most?

Attached: Western Europe.jpg (2226x2177, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment
nytimes.com/1992/01/11/opinion/l-letter-on-mozart-a-german-not-austrian-composer-878092.html
imgur.com/gallery/amEAV
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSvJZE3dCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The one who invented the language all the replies will be in

nègre

So French?

probably Britain but not by far

Attached: 1543799274919.png (1235x2422, 386K)

das ist richtig

Germany

haha you mean the big 4 right xD

Attached: periodic table.jpg (1891x1131, 332K)

Shitaly should be on this map, too

>aristotle above plato
wow i wonder who made this retarded ass list

France

Yes but this is partially due to happenings in political history i.e mainly the fact that Scotland and England happen to be part of the same state. If Austria still were part of Germany it would easily be numero uno.

We invented this table

Attached: 1554869534183.png (2048x1228, 818K)

do you understand what the english flag signifies you stupid gook?

If you mean contributed the most to shitting up europe with niggers i think they're all equally credited.

Yes. Do you stupid inbred fuck understand that he said Britain not England?

>index of impact
Ah yes objective

So much Jews/part Jews not marked with the star of david on this while others are lol.

Britain, how is this even a question? Brits invented or discovered:
>calculus
>economics
>radar
>the jet engine
>the world's first electronic digital programmable computer
>the electron
>the theory of evolution
>the laws of motion
>the first computer operating system
If they had just invented calculus and nothing else they'd already be miles ahead of any country listed, there's no understating how incredibly crucial that was.

if austria and germany were counted together in that image germany would pick up a whopping 4 extra musicians. if england and scotland were counted as one, england would have another 12 figures including the man who divined the electromagnetic laws allowing me to read your terrible shitposts

In terms of what? Science? Germany. Modern culture? Great Britain. Degenerate '''''philosophy'''''? France.

interesting. first time seeing those charts.
in which wiki articles are they found?

France > Britain > Germany

So Norway?

Calculus was mostly invented by Leibniz. Newton copied his studies.

>all of those nuclear elements and their shit american names
kek

why would you do that in the first place? there is a reason its only german jews that made discoveries even tough we had far less than other countries

>alexander fleming all the way in the middle
>some literally who french guy at the top

nice meme list. also low hanging fruit

Britain due to the industrial revolution alone.

>western music
>western literature
>all old shit
what did they mean by this?

t. Leibniz

I think this topic is more difficult. You wouldn't exist without France.

>newton above gauss
i wanna beat the guy who made this retarded meme list so badly. such an anglo bias.

I think it comes from Charles Murray's book
A murican made that list like 6 months ago

By that logic the UK gets all the US' scientific achievements too so you're welcome for the internet AND the world wide web.

That picture is lacking all the Austrian/German phycisists who invented quantum-physics so it's a shitty picture.

thanks you are right.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment

Nah bro you gotta reduce it further. We practically owe everything to monky in congo

this is not related to op

>Philosphy:
Germany=France>>>>>Anglo Autism
>Science and Technology
Britain>Germany>France (very close)
>Arts
France>Germany>Britain

Britain contributed the most to progressivism

>first female regent
>first female prime minister of a western nation
>balfour declaration
>persecution of those who harrass minorities on social media
>boys can wear skirts in school
>most diverse police force in the world

Attached: 1485499872977.jpg (700x700, 79K)

>germany would pick up a whopping 4 extra musicians

Mozart was German.

nytimes.com/1992/01/11/opinion/l-letter-on-mozart-a-german-not-austrian-composer-878092.html

La France

UK gets Aussie Achievements too so the UK invented wifi, Simple as.

>calculus
Well, both Newton and Leibniz are credited with that so mentioning only the one is quite disingenuous.

>economics
Are you serious?

>the jet engine
Blatantly false. The world’s first jet plane was the German He 178.

>the theory of evolution
Eh, Lamarck was there earlier but sure, in its modern form.

The rest are largely correct, however. Let us see how German inventions and discoveries stack up against this:

>the fucking PRINTING PRESS as well as litography
>the laws of planetary motion
>the theory of continental drift
>set theory
>fucking CARS, motorcycles, bicycles, buses, trolleys, trams, helicopters , Zeppelins (and obviously Otto, Diesel and Wankel engines)
>x-rays, EEGs, microscopic pathology, contact lenses, birth control pills, Aspirin, Morphine
>foundational knowledge in biology like cell theory, cell division, mitosis and meiosis, bacteriology
>pretty much most of chemistry, including everyone’s favorite painkillers opioids and drugs like amphetamines, cocaine and barbiturates
>nuclear fission and, while we’re at it, kinda all of modern physics (Einstein with his relativity theories, most of quantum theory and so on)
>social inventions like health/accident insurance and pensions
>the first programmable, FULLY automatic digital computer (Zuse)
>binary itself (Leibniz)
>oscilloscopes, cathode ray tubes, integrated circuits, microphones, tape recorders, CCTV and like a third of all other electrical/computing inventions (including SMS and MP3)
>the first home video game console

And I guess all the military inventions I need not rattling off. So to recap: The printed word, modern transportation, modern biology, modern chemistry, modern medicine, modern mathematics, modern physics and modern social safety nets as well as significant parts of telecommunication and vidya would not exist if not for Germany.

But more hilariously than all that:
>the tea bag and tea can

So sip on that, Britbong ;> !

>So sip on that, Britbong

BONGS HUMILIATED AND DIMINISHED

All hail the germanic tribes!

I wonder how whoever made this defined “known to ancients” given what is and what is NOT marked as such.

Germany completely destroyed Europe (the white homeland) twice over in insane wars led by insane men, destroyed European imperial power and global hegemony, invented and funded communism and used it to destroy the Russian empire and create the Soviet union, destroyed the concept of nationalism with the nazis, and in a few decades managed to hand the whole world to the anti-imperial (anti European) liberal republican power USA and the anti-imperial (anti European) bolshevik communist power USSR.

But Britain had a woman PM so yeah lol oops

45% UK 40 % 15 GERMany

>Germany completely destroyed Europe

And your empire

Attached: 1467410847555 (1).jpg (988x867, 88K)

Italy

nice meme inventions
face it hans not a single person thinks of germany when considering the great contributions to mankin

France contributed the most to art and cultute
Germany contributed the most to science and philosophy
Britain contributed the most to villainy and treachery

Based

The declaration of human rights is by far the biggest event in human history

Literally address his arguments if you can (you can't) the modern world is a reaction to Germany going full spastic,

Einstein was an Israeli?

Go brush your tooth lmao

>Germany completely destroyed Europe (the white homeland) twice over in insane wars led by insane men
Hmmmmmm, remind me again, who felt the need to jump in and meddle in affairs that were not theirs?

Feels good that english language derived from old norwegian

Nice bait

How do you know the tooth brush was invented in Britain?

If it were invented anywhere else it would have been named a teeth brush.

To mankin, eh, Froggy? And just because you are borderline illiterate and generally ignorant of history that does not automatically apply to the rest of us, surrender monkey.

But sure, modern transportation for instance was a meme invention, sure sure.

kys mutt cringe

CRINGE

here I found this infographic but its too big for the file limit

imgur.com/gallery/amEAV

Seething with inferiority.

USA

L'Angleterre est un pays Français

How can lesser nations even compete?

Attached: german superiority.png (3204x2492, 186K)

>nukes
>NASA

uhh...

right im sure your opinion is NOT biased at all or youre certainly not a obssesive little autism who spout memes like bong,frog, etc

Kill yourself, Hans. You never reached anything near the influence of the English or French.

Just how? HOW?

Attached: german exceptionalism.jpg (1980x1536, 640K)

>Imagine being a Germ

Attached: axMBgsy.jpg (566x827, 132K)

>>Arts
>France>Germany>Britain

hahaha holy fuck nobody ever thinks about german """""art""""" ever you spergs are incapable of creativity

Germans are barbarians. Barbarians destroy good things and make things worse.
The British empire disintegrated after leaders put too much time and effort into slapping Germans about for fun instead of looking away from Europe. After that, Slavs came and raped every single woman in Germany after raping and killing nearly every German man in an icy hell. You're probably one quarter Russian or something.

Also Britain gave up administrative control over far-flung shitholes when the age of empires was a century out of touch with contemporary reality. Germany on the other hand actually lost a huge amount of... Germany. Can't really be compared like that.

Attached: 730px-Germanborders.svg.png (730x550, 68K)

>Ernest Rutherford
>german

>Ernest Rutherford
>english

THATS RIGHT

Attached: pppppp.png (888x894, 520K)

>Also Britain gave up administrative control over far-flung shitholes

Pretty sure Britain is still in control of UK.

sorry but britain has better music than you. even france does. nobody gives a shit about some lame classical from the 1700s.

Britain's birth rate is rising again! Yay!!

Attached: rotheram pregnant.png (865x838, 962K)

really? you think people think of germany when they talk about a nuclear bomb? or the space race?
Thats as dumb as crediting vikings for the colonization of the americas.
Or chinesse for firearms.

Let me have my fun shitposting, soad dodger.

Keep telling yourself that, mutt. Your nation, too, would be nothing without us and our influx into your country, whether your petulant mind accepts that fact or no.

How much of your life is spent on Jow Forums just bitterly shitposting over and over about the UK?

>uncited random image with literally just unidimensional bar graphs
Fuck, the rifle dropper got us, lads!

shhh baby boy no matter how hard you try there hasnt been a SINGLE person in the WHOLE thread (no surprise) that has proposed germany as the main contribuitor, except you but thats okey cause youre clearly special -

>there was no economics until britain existed
are you actually genuinely retarded

Excuse me, I can't hear you over the sound of underaged britslag pussy getting crushed by paki dick

Attached: uk rape 10.png (792x823, 718K)

Based

Attached: 1550955886012.png (956x956, 1.06M)

t. mutt who thinks rap the height of human achievement

Bach by himself already outclasses every- and anything the United States has, does or will produce in the future:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaSvJZE3dCI

>Keep telling yourself that, mutt. Your nation, too, would be nothing without us and our influx into your country, whether your petulant mind accepts that fact or no.

You mean England right? Nobody gives a shit about Germany here.

And stop trying to appropriate our achievements as your own.

Kys you fucking mongoloid russian rape baby

>uk rape 10
Damn, that must be an impressive autism folder you got there, you remind me of a bong who also had several folders, one for france, one for america etc.
Truly not autistic at all.

GOT 'EEM

So not only dumb but blind, too? My heart bleeds for you, Crapaud.

I swear I saw you posting all of this stuff in another thread or two ages and ages ago. Spamming your folders of screenshots and headlines for hours on end adding

Attached: typical german city.jpg (1399x583, 154K)

I wish I could say France but I did my mayor on history and the truth hurts.

Attached: god loves the anglo.jpg (800x450, 129K)

>Kys you fucking mongoloid russian rape baby
W E W, sounds like I hit a nerve, eh, mutt? Also, wrong side of the country, haha.

>Nobody gives a shit about Germany here.
You are famed the world over for your ignorance so that was to be expected. Doesn’t make my statement any less true.