Your cunt

your cunt
do you have stage fright?

australia
yes, and it fucking sucks
earlier today all the stalls were taken, but the bathroom was empty otherwise, so i figured i'd risk it at the urinals. right as i was about to start, the door opened, and all of a sudden i couldn't piss anymore.
i stood there with the other guy next to me for about 10 seconds while he pissed and not a sound came from my urinal. i ended up just walking out as though i'd already pissed, but i think he knew.

Attached: 1_DdWOcTkrkZs7txuUWZKYjg.jpg (1200x681, 99K)

same thing happened to me, but I would just stand there and finish the piss

yeah urinals are gay as fuck, I dont know why they still exist

The thing that exacerbates my stage fright is I can't help but look at the dicks of the other guys next to me and have to try and control my boner

>Walk into the toilet at work
>we have 3 urinals
>nobody using any of them, great, because I feel I can finally go
>stand and unzip, ready to piss
>one of the cubicle doors opens
>man walks out and walks towards the fucking urinals
>'IVE HAD ME SHIT, DON'T WANNA PISS ON ME SHIT, IT'LL RELEASE THE SMELL. I'LL PISS ERE'
>guy is probably 280lbs, huge unit of a man
>starts loudly whistling as he pisses
>absolutely cannot piss standing next to him
>realise I have to use the cubicle
>don't want to seem weird
>loudly say 'IVE HAD ME PISS, NOW I'LL GO SHIT ON YOUR SHIT'
>walk off into the same cubicle that had its door closed when i came in
>hear the man chuckling
>he washes his hands for 10 minutes, I have to sit and wait for that time

Attached: 15391428292954.jpg (1218x1016, 422K)

i dont really have that issue, I just dont want to stand next to a bunch of guys while we all have our dicks out and MAYBE a tiny barrier midway up our body between us (yeah wouldnt want them to see my t-shirt or anything, fucking genius design)

Not at all

Wew lad

I have stage fright as well. Makes it fucking awkward when someone is in the urinal near me and I can't piss. Usually I just go to the stall.

Yes. It's the worst when I'm forced to make a tactical retreat like that when I really fucking badly needed to pee. It's bad enough that I now avoid drinking water while at work.

I just stand there like a fucking idiot until the other guy finishes. Or just stop and leave. So embarrassing

>be in the army on a break between lectures
>six people around the designated pissing tree in the yard
>everyone's got stage fright
Good times

I have to pee in stalls because I wipe so no. I can never fucking shit if there's someone else in the bathroom though. One time I waited 70 minutes to start wiping because the other person was trying to wait me out.

>tfw didn't use to have this problem
>it came as I got older
why

>no one here has taken the diaper pill
Free yourself lads!

>Sit on a stall toilet to piss
>Hear someone else in bathroom
>Sit on toilet for 30 minutes till there is no one else in the bathroom
>Piss
>Hear someone come in
>Stop midstream

same

>at classical concert in belgium with a ton of boomers
>15 minute break
>urge to pee
>go to the toilet
>queue for urinals is short so pick that instead of stalls
>wait in queue
>finally make it to the urinal
>unzip benis
>pee won't come out
>wait a while
>try deep breathing and shit
>meanwhile the queue behind me is getting longer and longer
>guy next to me finishes
>new guy takes his place
>I still feel an urge but it won't come out
>new guy finishes too
>decide I'm making the people behind me wait too long so I just pretend like I'm finished
>rezip benis and turn around in shame
>entire queue looks at me confused and angry

Attached: G800S15 - kopie.jpg (1106x1012, 90K)

No I'm an absolute Chad when it comes to oral presentations or talking in front of large crowds. Nonetheless I'm still a pathetic khv

Kek I love UK

yeh, sometimes i go to public urinals and for whatever reason I just can't push myself to actually piss so I just stand there on the grate with my dick in my hands.
My strategy is before going in to release my bladder enough so that i can do it in an instant and then walk in.
you poor bastard

it started for me after i tore my frenulum while masturbating when i was 14/15, wasn't even that noticable, but made me self conscious of what another guy would think if he looked and saw it, and ever since then i've had the problem

I have no issues with starting to piss. What makes me feel bad is that I have a small bladder and my pisses are very quick. So I usually squeeze my dick hard to slow down the flow rate to last longer. I see it as a sign of dominance of I can piss longer than other men.

last time I had to use a urinal I was in Asia but thankfully there was no one around to gawk at my bgc

I always seek eye contact with people who seem uncomfortable at urinals

Attached: 1475674033499.png (986x860, 47K)

I don't care if other people see my dick, its just the act of pissing just won't happen.

I was actually proud of myself to be able to hold urine for a whole day while at school. Never used the school bathroom.

Now I can't pee anywhere else than completely empty bathroom where no one knows I'm in.

Nope, same situation once, pulled down pants, turned around and splattered the urinal with diarrhea.
Everyone applauded and I left the bathroom.

Flag
No

They're convenient and you can place a lot more of them than you can stalls. If you're scared of using them, line up for the stalls.
Holy shit lmal