Why does god do this?

why does god do this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouth_ulcer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex
pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Sodium_dodecyl_sulfate
youtu.be/0jOnkNGmasE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got this from the first girl I ever kissed. Every time I meet someone new I transfer it to them and have to explain. It fucking sucks. Luckily I only get the mouth sores about once a year or so nowadays.

Yall need stronger immune systems.

Because either you chew your inside skin or you lack B complex.
Take some B complex capsules

It's oral herpes bro

>I got this from the first girl I ever kissed
Mouth ulcers aren't contagious, Sven. What you have is herpes, stop sucking immigrant cocks.

I get these all the time; dentists have told me they don't really understand it other than that I might have a slight allergy to some toothpaste types.

The ones on the underside of my tongue are the worst; I usually just eat soup and drink protein shakes when they flare up.

imagine hot spicy on that sores

I'm aware that it's herpes

I want to know why black people don't feel like shit all the time from all the STDs they got

to punish you for being a gluttonous pig and eating to much chocolate on Easter sunday.

I fucked 10 thai hookers and somehow evaded this (yes, I kiss my hookers). Got genital warts though (ツ)

"Mouth ulcers" = herpes

Don't eat salty stuff, use a solution of water and baking soda three times per day to wash your mouth, don't get stressed too because they seem to be related sometimes

I get these when I drink orange juice

>yes, I kiss my hookers

Attached: 1537023746482.jpg (400x400, 30K)

natural selection

>yes, I kiss my hookers
Absolute madman

I get them when I eat too many acidic foods

>get these all the time; dentists have told me they don't really understand it other than that I might have a slight allergy to some toothpaste types.

Sodium Laureth (or Lauryl) Sulfate is responsible

>yes, I kiss my hookers
Absolute shadman

i get these every single week.........

Attached: 1488306581569.jpg (161x250, 7K)

Who knew God was so based?

>dentists have told me they don't really understand it
Wtf? Do American dentists actually don't know what stomatitis is?

it's the "white boy" disease

I had sex with a single mom and caught something called "hand, foot, and mouth disease" from her, because she caught it from her kid, because her kid caught it from preschool. I developed "erosions"/sores all over my throat tissue and could not eat for 4 days due to extreme pain. Even drinking fluid was very painful.

The degenerate single mom who gave me the disease told me I should go to the doctor and get a Vicodin prescription for pain relief and "share" it with her.

I didn't.

Attached: Frog 3.png (507x518, 88K)

> yes, I kiss my hookers
Nothing wrong with a bit of foreplay to get into the mood, as long as you don't eat her out you're set

No canker sore are not herpes sores

lmao

You missed out on some wild sex lmao

Same

Disgusting. It's shit like this that make me a volcel. I've kissed and had oral sex before but I'm really lucky to be 100% clean. Never touching a woman again until she's tested. Absolutely disgusting.

No, mate. Mouth ulcers are just minor sores, herpes is a virus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouth_ulcer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex

What you have is not a minor sore, it's a viral infection.

Attached: Herpes_Simplex_Virus.jpg (753x389, 53K)

And she kisses her child with that mouth?

stop smoking

same, its hell

GET A NEW TOOTHPASTE

You either have
>weak immune system
>bad oral hygiene and/or
>toothpaste with a surfactant (bubbling agent), most commonly "sodium lauryl sulphate" pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Sodium_dodecyl_sulfate
The only thing this does is make bubbles, which i guess makes the toothpaste spread easier.
But it also weakens the mouths protective layer, leading to mouth ulcers for some

I used to have these little fuckers almost every month, but NO MORE!

SWITCH TO TOOTHPASTE WITH MILD OR NO SURFACTANT (sodium lauryl sulphate)
Companies sometimes use variants of this, Sodium "something" sulphate. Make sure to do reasearch to fidn the right toothpaste

Also dont brush your teeth for more than 2 minutes

Now, be free of mouth cancer my frens

>And she kisses her child with that mouth?

Attached: 1452689709908.jpg (590x600, 87K)

tfw no Sheila gf

based. make sure to kiss everyone else u meet too

Lots of people get STDs from their parents.

I'm not sure if it's true but my mom used to tell me that you get these when you get sad

Got this shit first time in 10 years a month ago after I dropped my toothbrush in the sink.

>"hey mommy, the school doc said I have syphilis and told me to tell you to stop sucking dicks all night long"

I got a few this winter from drinking too much orange juice

It's easy as fuck to deal with it.

see:
youtu.be/0jOnkNGmasE

Attached: 027.png (1000x1000, 137K)

based

>Syrian education

You got a good brand for a depressed ADHD and anxiety ridden faggot like me, india bro ?
+ i heard it gave you cancer is it true
(btw are you the indian scientist/doctor who was on the crohn disease (or some bowel problem like that) tread a few months ago ?)

is it like a blister but really hard to pop?

>genital warts
They disapeared ?
when you kiss your whores they don't resist/refuse ?

OK but how do I get rid of them once I've got them

its literally a big hole in your mouth

Crystal salt applied every couple hours. Ots the most painful thing I've ever experienced but it makes them go away faster

>tfw teeth crooked because parents didn't give a shit about braces
>occasionally bite myself when eating and not paying too much attention
>get these
life is suffering

i love biting these, the pus that starts oozing out when you pop it is heavenly but the pain is major joykill

I've got 2 in the same spot right now, it's hell

Tell us your shag on vicodin

I know fren I've putting on the salt is terribly painful but it numbs them for awhile and dries out the bacteria

So cute user :3
They need to kiss you on the lips or any part of the face can catch the infections ?

What
They don't pop

stop sucking dick

>ITT retarded neckbeards
just eat fruit and brush your teeth regularly you literal third worlders
never had one of those anymore since I was 6 years old

>belgium calling other countries "third world"
oh that's rich :^)

I thought mine was regular ulcer
stadium 0 now, fuck.

To spite you

Get Debacterol or some equivalent product, hurts like hell for a moment but it works very well.

Attached: 1537344506028.jpg (4000x3000, 2.47M)

>They disapeared ?
Yes, they recurred for two or three years but I haven't had any in ~2 years now so hopefully I'm in the clear (out of sight, out of mind)

>when you kiss your whores they don't resist/refuse ?
One or two did, most didn't and enjoyed it. Thai hookers are very friendly, pretty much like renting a girlfriend. The bordello ones don't kiss in my experience, but the ones you pick up from bars do

Never happened to me, what are these?

Holy shit, what is Turkey doing?

sadness and stress can conmtribute to immunodepression

EWWW
Thank God I never had those

Attached: 1555600437463.jpg (905x881, 266K)

Use Bonjela you fucking nigger

I get those when I'm stressed and when I'm stressed I don't eat vegetables.

god doesnt make you have a bullshit diet that makes the bacteria in your mouth explode and go wild.

I have this shit all the time. Mouth Ulcer is my curse.

I'm usually applying xilocaine or Lidocaine to it so I can avoid the pain and eat.

I'll try to find it here. sounds promising

I started to get weird shit on my body after i had sex

W*men are evil

I only get this when I bite myself by mistake :(

Stop chewing the inside of your mouth

I have crooked teeth because I'm 30% British

Just brush your teath and you will not have any.

Canker sores (mouth ulcers) are one of gods greatest gifts to man. Biting and rubbing tongue on them constantly just feels so good. I havnt gotten one in atleast 7 years and im not sure why, i eat acidic food and chew on my mouth all the time. I guess im not stressed enough. Mouth pain is patrician.