IMAGINE BEING PUNISHED FOR BEING AN INCEL BY THE STATE

IMAGINE BEING PUNISHED FOR BEING AN INCEL BY THE STATE

Attached: incel.png (1247x629, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/search.php?query=roman law&and[]=mediatype:"texts"&and[]=loans__status__status:"-1"&and[]=languageSorter:"English"
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based
>still no no-singles policy cinemas here
Tch

It makes perfect sense, actually. If incels refuse to start families, then at least they should be taxed?

Then the state should provide gf.

WHAT PART OF INCEL DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

I don't see anything wrong with that

>It was then repeatedly brought up in 1897, 1901, 1911, 1919, with the first resulting in counter proposals for a similar tax to be applied to women who reject marriage proposals
Absolutely based

>unmarried
>for being an incel

Here no single policies are enforced. I haven't seen a movie in years. Once I tried to sneak in by saying that the person I was with was arriving separatly, but they kicked me out just after the film started.

I never understood this. If healthcare and education can be human rights, surely a gf can be a human right as well.

I think it's the 'in'

>incels refuse

Attached: retard chamber.jpg (480x640, 196K)

>WHAT PART OF INCEL DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
Why they choose (yes, choose) to blame others for their personal failures, mainly. I mean, I can sort of understand the impulse - it is somewhat natural after all - but what I don't understand is why they're so different from me. Is it just a fact of nature that they are inferior to me?
Indeed, they refuse.

In Rome if you weren't married by 24 you were considered impotent, neuter, broken, gay the wrong way so your father couldn't let you have the estate by imperial edict that was upheld for centuries. There was no "bachelor tax".
I had to read several books on law and you begin with Roman Law in Europe before you get to the specifics of your country.
Here you go
archive.org/search.php?query=roman law&and[]=mediatype:"texts"&and[]=loans__status__status:"-1"&and[]=languageSorter:"English"

The gubbermint should give a list of gfs to chooser from.

Yes

nowadays that tax only makes sense for women, they are the ones and the only ones that can refuse to have children

Wow, and i thought that Switzerland is a free country...

woke and trippilled

>inferior people should be taxed for their inferiority
>says the Jow Forums poster
glass houses, sven

Based. All single w*men should wear some sort of mark, like a golden star maybe, and have a quota of dates they have to fulfill each month.

imagine women running away whenever they see an ugly approaching

haha yeah imagine

like that would ever happen

>Local Jew failed for bait thread, more news at eleven

Attached: 53843096_10211332877036292_5830089668170874880_n.jpg (645x773, 38K)

hurts us volcels too though

Attached: 1545439787634.png (446x435, 79K)