Damn... are Americans really like this?

Damn... are Americans really like this?

Attached: 1536718686552.png (500x860, 234K)

>a liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor commie atheist
what is that? a Jow Forums nightmare?

Christianity is a religion for the weak and slaves. There is no reason not to do evil, good and evil are totally subjective concepts depending on the time and culture.

I lied to my parents to get their money, I cheated all my girlfriends with other women just to satiate my being of lust. I have punch my dog and my cat. I have given my neighbor with Down syndrome a drink of my own urine for fun. I got drunk until I lost my mind, I used a lot of cocaine, I drove my car at full speed, and I do not regret it because the only meaning of life is pleasure, and all that gives me pleasure.

Sorry for my English level, I know it's not very good, but I spent the money my parents gave me for the English academy in prostitutes.

>smirked quite Jewishly
kek

That plus Jewish is how Jow Forums thinks all professors are

>Smirked quite Jewishly
Oyyy veyy, that isn't very patriotic of you
American soldiers should be proud to die for israel

they'd blame the Jews for spawning him actually instead

Based Iberian pagan Chad

Good and evil are not subjective though. You will be horribly mutilated burned tortured and raped for your crimes.

The liberals don't like Jews and Israel, the soldier would be pro Israel.

>You will be horribly mutilated burned tortured and raped for your crimes.

Lel sure.

It will happen. You will be splayed with your intestines every and burnt on a spit being eaten alive.

Will people from Isis come to my house to do this to me before I die or what? I mean... suffer after dying, when you no longer have a body does not make any sense.

To think that there is punishment or reward after this life is at the same level as believing in Santa Claus or the Pokémon.

Why would there not be life after death? Santa Claus and Pokemon are falsifiable.

why would there be life after death?

Why should there be life when there is no life? If the body dies, and with it all the brain cells, there is nothing that binds us to this existential plane.

You can believe in the Muslim hell or the hell of the Abrahamic religions, okay, but I do not know why I should believe that too, and not in the Taoist, Buddhist, Shinto, or Jedi religion hell. I mean... there are a lot of absurd theories I could believe in. I have no fucking idea what will happen when I die, but I am not to believe in legends of primitive religions. Precisely because I do not believe in this absurd theories I believe that the most important thing is this existential plane made of matter.

Do you want to do good things and lead a decent life without vices or abuses? Okay, do it, but do it because you think it's the right thing to do, because you think that you should not hurt others, but do not do it to avoid being punished in the other life because that is very absurd.

Why wouldn't there? You assume there are physical laws so why would there not be moral laws? If we could be created out of nothing we should be able to be created again.
Believing in any hell is good in my opinion.

>smirked quite Jewishly
Holy shit lmao

>Believing in any hell is good in my opinion.

It is a primitive way of controlling the unruly population. If you do not eat your dinner, bogeyman will come and he will eat you; If you misbehave, satan will burn your penis forever in the hell.

I do not believe that today's modern and advanced societies need that, rather they need to learn morals to make this life more pacific and bearable.

I feel like this is satire, but I wouldn't be surprised if some people shared it unironically on facebook.

Are you fags so new that you don't even recognise this copy pasta? What the FUCK

>drove my car at full speed
And?

Without God morals are as you said just subjective.

I like how you're being honest about the immorality of atheists. This is why people like you are btfo in mena

No, precisely morality is prior to the human creation of this mithological figure called god, at least to the monotheistic god of the Abrahamic religions.

That's just your conclusion, I have never said such a thing. The atheist can be moral or immoral, exactly the same as the believer.

No that is only immediate consequentialism. True morality cannot exist without God. You said this yourself in the first post.
>primitive way
Even if you are atheist I don't why you would have a problem with it. It is clearly an effective way of organising society.

>"wtf you can't have your own conclusion or idea of this world and how you should live"

Attached: DW_GUpoVoAA1JNl (2).jpg (708x800, 64K)

kimono wearing otaku social studies professor and hikikomori was teaching a class on Asian History

'Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Emperor Akihito and accept that that the Japanese are the most highly-evolved human beings that the world has ever known."

At this moment, a sagacious, filial, scholar-gentleman who has scored ahead of 150,000 students in the Civil Service Exams and understood the full extent of the barbarity of those living outside the Middle Kingdom held up a copy of the Nihon Shoki.

"What are the characters written upon the pages of the Nihon Shoki?"

The arrogant professor smirked, tightened his hachimaki, and smugly replied "Kanji, you baka."

"True, Kanji, which loosely translates into "Han characters." To be precise the Nihon Shoki is written in Guwen, which is Classical Chinese script. If the Japanese are indeed perfect human beings then they would have come up with their own culture & civilization as opposed to just borrowing from the Chinese or from anyone else."

The Professor was visibly shaken and dropped his calligraphy brush and copy of CLAMP's Cardcaptor Sakura. He stormed out of the room and tried to commit seppuku like in his animes.

The students applauded with a big "wansui!" and all signed up with a peasant rebellion that day and declared that the scholar-gentleman has the Mandate of Heaven. A dragon named "All Under Heaven" flew into the room and coiled around the Chinese flag and magically turned it yellow. The Analects was read several times, and the Jade Emperor himself showed up and enacted territorial seizures of disputed territories around the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of complications caused by an erroneous performance of the seppuku ritual and went to Diyu, where he is tried, found guilty, and punished by the Ten Yama Kings of Diyu.

Attached: 290b54dedfbe326f9688dfc31006da8f.jpg (620x1083, 144K)

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Xerxes and accept that the Persian satrapy system was the greatest form of government in the ancient world, even greater than Athenian Democracy!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, hoplite from Athens who had fought in phalanx hundreds of times and understood the necessity of a powerful Athenian navy and fully
supported all military decision made by the Strategoi stood up.

”Who's the greatest ruler in history, helot?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Iranianly and smugly replied “Xerxes, you stupid Greek”

”Wrong. It’s Themistocles. If it was Xerxes as you say… then wouldn't he have won at Salamis?”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Shahnameh. He stormed out of the room crying those persian crocodile tears. The same tears persians cried when Athens supported their Greek brothers of the eastern Aegean in their revolt against the “king of kings” when they justly sought to overthrow their Persian oppressors. There is no doubt that at this point our professor wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a Persiaboo hack.

The students applauded and became hoplite citizen-soldiers sworn to defend the Polis that day and accepted Pericles as their strategos and savior. An owl named “Athenian Democracy” flew into the room and perched atop the Greek Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The Odyssey was read several times, and Athena herself showed up and implemented direct democracy for all adult male citizens.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He tried to flee back east to his shit "empire" but Poseidon sent him to the bottom.

ΑΘΗΝΑΙΩΝ

Attached: Spartan_Hoplite.jpg (356x709, 37K)

A Neoplatonist senatorial professor was teaching a class on the virtues of Hellenic paganism

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Jupiter Optimus Maximus and accept that the Roman pantheon was the greatest form of religion in the ancient world, even greater than Christ-worship!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, Comitatus from Illyria who had fought in a hundred Danubian campaigns and understood the necessity of the Dominate and fully supported all military decision made by the Augustus stood up.

”Who's the greatest deity in history, helot?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite heretically and smugly replied “Jupiter, you stupid monotheist”

”Wrong. It’s Christ Pantokrator. If it was Jupiter as you say… then wouldn't Maxentius have won at the Milvian Bridge?”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of "Against the Gallileans". He stormed out of the room crying those pagan crocodile tears. The same tears pagans cried when brave Christians chose martyrdom over submission in their struggle against the “Dominus et Deus” Diocletian when they justly sought to convert their infidel oppressors. There is no doubt that at this point our professor wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a LARPing hack.

The students applauded and became Scholae Palatinae sworn to defend the Empire that day and accepted Christ as their Lord and savior. An owl named “Nicaea” flew into the room and perched atop the Church of the Holy Apostles and shed a tear on the cross. The Edict of Milan was read several times, and God himself showed up and personally outlawed gladiatorial combats throughout the Imperium Romanum

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He tried to flee back to his latifundium but rampaging Goths killed him and his entire family.

Allēlouia

Attached: 657b1c377ad83f9a5995e7e9340310d2.jpg (401x727, 55K)

An unfilial merchant nestorian shanyu Wei general was approaching Changban bridge, known Shu-Han clay. "Before I begin my assault, you must kowtow to Prime Minister Cao Cao and accept that he was the most filial and righteous scholar-gentleman the Tianxia has ever known, even more deserving of the position than the sage ministers of Chu and Zhou!"

At this moment a brave, filial, loyal general who had served 25 northern campaigns and understood the teachings of the Sun Bin Fa and fully upheld the Han barred the bridge and held up his polearm. "Let anyone who seeks death come face Zhang Fei!"
The Wei general smirked quite usurperly and smugly replied: "the prime minister has issued an edict naming you traitor, you stupid Yellow Turban."
"Wrong. Cao Cao has usurped the throne and trampled the dignity of the imperial majesty, ten-thousand years of life to his glory!"

The Wei general was visibly shaken and dropped his sword and copy of Sima Yi's orders. He galloped in retreat crying those Wei crocodile tears. The same tears Wei generals cry for the Xuchang "court" (who today live in such rebellion that most do not sacrifice to the imperial progenitor) when they jealously try to compose memorandums to the hostage throne. There is no doubt that at this point our general, Xiahou Jie, wished he had supported the imperial house and become more than a traitor to the Han. He wished so much that he had not betrayed the Son of Heaven, but he himself had petitioned for Wei's ascendancy!

The common people applauded and all kowtowed to Chengdu that day and accepted Liu Bei as the Imperial Uncle. A phoenix named "Pang Tong" flew onto the bridge and shed a tear on the peach garden. The Sworn Brothers oath was recited several times, and Liu Bang himself showed up and founded a dynasty that would last 10,000 years across Tianxia. The Wei general lost his courage and died the next day. He died of fright and traitorousness and was tossed into Diyu for all eternity.

Wan sui!

Attached: Liu_Bei_Artwork_(DW9).png (864x1280, 3.17M)

A gay Greek Polytheist professor was teaching a class on classical history

Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Alexa and accept that the Greek slavery system was the greatest form of government in the ancient world, even greater than Achaemenid Satrap Electorates!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, Companion from Susa who had fought in Cataphract lance formation hundreds of times and understood the necessity of Achaemenid expansionism and fully supported all military decision made by the Shahanshah stood up.

”Who's the greatest ruler in history, helot?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite greekly and smugly replied “Leonidas, you heterosexual Persian”

”Wrong. It’s Cyrus. If it was Leonidas as you say… then wouldn't he have won at Thermopylae?”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Greek Love Magazines. He stormed out of the room crying those greek crocodile tears. The same tears gayreeks cried when Persia supported their Turk brothers of the eastern Aegean in their revolt against the “Greek fag of fags” when they justly sought to overthrow their gayreek oppressors. There is no doubt that at this point our professor wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a Hellass hack.

The students applauded and became 10,000 citizen-soldiers sworn to defend the Empire that day and accepted Cyrus the Great as their emperor and savior. An owl named “Elector Count Democracy” flew into the room and perched atop the Achaemenid Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The Shahnameh was read several times, and Athena herself showed up and blew all adult males present.

The Greek professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He tried to flee back west to his shit "city-state" but Mehmet made him a bottom.

Attached: 1371.jpg (900x1480, 176K)

Everybody in this country has gone crazy
Facebook feeds are filled non-stop with Boomers posting either stuff like this or the exact opposite “durrr drumpf” and the youth similarly divide themselves and think they other side wants to kill them

A pro-Zenobia Syrian professor was teaching a class on the virtues of the "Palmyrene" "Empire".

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Zenobia, mother of our glorious sovereign Vaballathus, and accept that the Empire of Palmyra is the greatest in the world, even greater than Rome!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, Magister Equitum from Pannonia who had fought in a hundred Danubian and Rhenish campaigns and understood the necessity of the Limes Imperium Romanum and fully supported all military decision made by the Dominus et Deus stood up.

”Who's the greatest Augustus in history, Syrian?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite Aramaically and smugly replied “Vaballathus, you stupid monotheist”

”Wrong. It’s Imperator Caesar Lucius Domitius Aurelianus Augustus. If it was Vaballathus as you say… then wouldn't Aurelianus have failed to retake the province of Syria?”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Nicostratus' Biography of Odenathus. He stormed out of the room crying those Palmyrene croe codile tears. The samtears Palmyrenes cried when noble Aurelianus spared unworthy Zenobia's life in the first war. There is no doubt that at this point our professor wished he had pulled himself up by his Persian silks and become more than a cowardly usurper.

The students applauded and became proud Romans sworn to unite the Empire that day and accepted Sol Invictus as their Lord and savior. An owl named “Restitutor Orbis” flew into the room and perched atop the Aurelian Walls and shed a tear on the Porta Flaminia. The will and testament of Claudius II was read several times, and the Divine Augustus himself showed up and restored the silver content of the Denarius to 115%.

The professor lost his tenure and was thrown off the Tarpeian Rock the next day.

ROMA INVICTA

Attached: 8091_-_Roma_-_Ara_Pacis_-_Lucio_Cesare_-_Foto_Giovanni_Dall'Orto_-_28-Mar-2008.jpg (1120x1744, 501K)

An uncircumcised Roman pagan idolater was teaching a class on Augustus, known gentile.

“Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship our Divine Caesar and accept that he was the greatest leader the world has ever known, even greater than Moses!"

At this moment,a law-keeping Jewish zealot who was a direct matrilineal descendant of King David and understood that the gods of the nations are devils and fully supported the extermination of the Canaanites stood and held up a Torah scroll.

“Who is the almighty Lord of Heaven?”

The arrogant Roman smirked quite polytheistically and smugly replied “the father of the gods, Jupiter, you stupid Jew.”

“Wrong. It’s Mighty Hashem, El Shaddai, God of gods! If it was really Jupiter-Zeus, then why did the oil in the temple last eight days?”

The Roman was visibly shaken, and dropped his bulla and copy of Tacitus' "Annals". He stormed out of the room crying those gentile crocodile tears. The same crocodile tears gentiles cry for the foreskins of infants, most of who do not even succumb to infection.

The students all applauded and were all circumcised and brought offerings to the temple of the Lord God in Jerusalem. An angel named “Michael” flew into the room and perched atop the menorah and shed a tear on the bulla. The Tanakh was read several times, and Elijah himself showed up and ordered the slaughter of all who worshipped foreign gods and their altars smashed and children slain

The Roman was removed from his position the next day. He was forced to commit suicide by the senate and did not partake in the resurrection of the righteous on the last day.

HALLELUJAH!

Attached: 1553689182111.jpg (800x1024, 151K)

In awe at the Korean autist itt

Based Korean
Post more

A Celtic Iceni female Druid was teaching a class on Britannia

“Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Boudicca and accept that she was the greatest leader the world has ever known, even greater than Romulus!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, Latin Centurion who had already recieved his Honesta Missio and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by Rome stood up

“Who are the greatest warriors in the world, you uncivilized whore?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite barbarically and smugly replied “the Celtic people's of Britannia”

“Wrong. It’s the Legions of Rome! If it was the Britons as you say… then did Boudicca and her daughters get raped by Roman soldiers?”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped her chalk and copy of "Dreaming the Eagle". She stormed out of the room crying those barbarian crocodile tears. The same crocodile tears barbarians cry when their daughters have forcey fun time with soldiers of Rome.

The students all applauded and all joined the Legions that day and accepted Gaius Suetonius Paulinus as their general and savior. An eagle named “Romanization” flew into the room and perched atop the SPQR banner and shed a tear on the chalk. The "Commentarii de Bello Gallico" was read several times, and Julius Caesar himself showed up and started killing barbarians all across the country.

The professor lost her tenure and was fired the next day. She was gangraped to death by Legionnaires and her former lands were annex into the Empire.

ROMA VICTRIX

Attached: file_laugh2.jpg (904x680, 101K)

>WTF his worldview can't contradict my own
See how you sound?

>WTF his worldview can't contradict my own
You just described him lol

Sometimes I wonder, is this satire or is what american actually believe, or is just some quick cash grab that americans fall for?

Attached: zec1ld3rmlt21.jpg (1724x2048, 275K)

I know. But I also described your response to him.
Only difference is that he doesn't think he needs to respect other worldviews, but you do.
You're the only one with an NAP

>Americans are all one person
The answer is all of the above and for some Americans it's none of the above.

Live and let live
If you can't bear the thought that some people regardless of creed have an indifferent view on religion then fuck off to Jow Forums where they will gladly entertain you