“I had always thought of woman as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in these...

“I had always thought of woman as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in these respects far superior to man. I had put her on a lofty pedestal, figuratively speaking, and ranked her in certain important attributes considerably higher than man. I worshiped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

“But all this was in the past. Now the soft-voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies in making herself as much as possible like man–in dress, voice and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind.”

“Women are becoming stronger than men, both physically and mentally.

“The world has experienced many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

-Nikola Tesla

Attached: avatar_40ee92296239_128.jpg (128x128, 6K)

Wtf I love Tesla even more now

Kole Teslov was Macedonian

I wish we had a society somewhat similar to ancient Greece where women are barely above dogs.

Nick Tesla was actually a famous American inventor

>Wanting to live like them Greek homos

Niklāvs Teslavs was a notorious Latvian anarchist and engineer.

go get hit by lightnings or something, incel

They weren't gay you Turkish shitskin. More like Turkey 50 years ago and with much higher intelligence among the population.

>go get hit by lightnings or something, incel

Attached: 1555163195261.png (572x808, 189K)

Nikolai Teslin was a Russian engineer, who designed bridges for the Trans-Siberian railway

He was too good for this world.

Attached: 1.png (220x275, 114K)

Dinaroid master race

>anti-libertine
>ends up fucking his own illegitimate kids once they're grown up
Wow anime sure did justice to Tesla

Attached: wveJrpT.jpg (1018x728, 369K)

Nicolás Tella was a famous Argentinian inventor

No. 日晃 照守留 was a Japanese inventor

Bullshit. Mykola Teselyak was a Ukrainian scientist

Stop lying guys, Nikoray Tesloğlu was a Turkish inventor.

Nicola Testa was a renowned italian pizzaiolo

Nikolas Teslavičius was a proud BALTIC bull

Everybody knows Nihad Tešljo was famous Bosnian engineer & scientist

Nick Teasla was actually a failed British scientist

lmao at all the falsehoods ITT, Nikec Teslak was a Slovene by blood and proud

Nikola Tesla was a world famous Croatian inventor, he invented the Alternating Current and many more inventions!

Attached: 186px-Tesla_circa_1890.jpg (186x249, 10K)

Based Estonian electrician.

Fuck Edison for screwing him over.

Tesla really was a men of culture

>No, stop, women are supposed to be cute and asubmissive!

Attached: 1555936544697.png (540x510, 124K)

Tamo mi spalise crkvu,
U kojoj vencah se mlad...