.your country

.your country
.do you poison yourself with soda? if yes how often?

Attached: soft-drinks.jpg (820x365, 122K)

Once a week at most. I usually mix it with vodka/rum though.

thanks Italy for producing godtier sodacans

Attached: sanpellegrino-limonata-330-ml-italien.jpg (600x600, 76K)

Attached: average brazilian.jpg (1024x768, 172K)

I knew an american would get offended by people calling their hourly beverage BAD. wish we could filter certain flags in the thread options

Flag
No, water is fine on its own.

only occasionlly, I'm type-1 diabetic

>tfw

Attached: 1476107301522.png (640x773, 15K)

I used to work for Pepsi could get a blue crate like this for 2 bucks

Attached: 20161214_132915.jpg (2560x1440, 1.41M)

based and honest

This. Not a fan of pop, but i love drinking vodka atleast once a week and it mixes well with ginger ale for me.

1 every day, also like cherry coke

Attached: 20121004sundrop.jpg (610x458, 62K)

I gave up soda 4 years ago negro. Also guarana-based drinks manage to be even shittier than normal soda

Attached: laughing swedes.jpg (538x482, 64K)

Maybe once a month

I like how you imply that people have a hard time not eating and drinking shit kek. fat people have the weakest mentality and willpower in the world

imagine getting pissy and argumentative when someone calls guarana drinks shit

how American of you

I can't drink soda without feeling sick immediately afterwards, can't even remember the last time I had one.

I need something to give me some sort of feeling in my mouth, soda lollipops, cigars, booze, doesnt mean im fat tho, then i again the only soda i touch is coke zero.

not really.
my favorite drink is fresh orange juice but it's too expensive

Like a can every two months. Didn't drink any last year and when i did , i got a stomach ache cause my body wasn't used to the sugar spike

Pretty much been addicted to dr pepper since childhood.

I cut down my fizzy drinks intake last month. Now I only drink water, milk, black coffee and the occasional tea infusion. Used to drink several glasses of 'Fanta' back in the day.

I havent drinked soda in 2 years

USA
Every few weeks or months, quit soda when I was 12 for 8 years, then tried some newer ones just to see what they were like. I might have a ginger ale or juice drink (just as bad as soda here) every few weeks if it is free now