These are the countries where corporal punishment on children are forbidden

These are the countries where corporal punishment on children are forbidden.
Do you like hitting children in your cunt? Are you a boomer who thinks children should have it tough? Do you disregard empirical evidence that corporal punishment is detrimental to a child's mental health? Will you autistically scream "muh rights"?
What about your fellow countrymen?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-22 La fessée interdite dans 54 pays… et bientôt en France .png (561x623, 84K)

>Do you like hitting children in your cunt? Are you a boomer who thinks children should have it tough? Do you disregard empirical evidence that corporal punishment is detrimental to a child's mental health? Will you autistically scream "muh rights"?
yes
>What about your fellow countrymen?
yes

I'm glad it's been forbidden in France last November, please don't have children.

Only shit parents hit their children

will be sure to adopt

It shouldn't be allowed in Canada either.

Some light spanking on the ass or thights to signifies that a line has been crossed doesn't hurt the kid, neither physically or mentally

No to all of these, but it is really hard to contain myself around my cousin. I just lack the patience to deal with children without wanting to punch them in the mouth.
Don't worry, I am not thinking to have children any time soon.
>What about your fellow countrymen?
Yes. Everyone still hits their children senseless.

>NOOOOO DON'T HIT YOUR CHILDREN THAT'S BAD

Attached: 15848394858586.png (219x231, 6K)

>the coloured countries on this map

Attached: 1554032752404.jpg (378x378, 31K)

Instead of trying to communicate with your children with violence, try using words. A better understanding of each other results in a better parent-child relation. Hitting a child will only alienate the child from its parents

If you have to hit your own children, it means your children is not the only problem at home.

Fuck negligent parents. Don't blame your kids for not being perfect if you didn't educate them to be perfect.

Attached: 1555674971283.jpg (992x880, 157K)

The reason it's legal here is for safety issues. You can't spank a child for crossing the line unless the line they crossed is potentially harmful or fatal to their health. At a certain age (terrible twos) a child is old enough to hurt themselves but not old enough to understand a lecture about safety. In these very specific cases a slap to the hand or bum will communicate to the child that their action causes unwanted consequences.
For example a 2 year old trying to stick something in an electric socket. He or she is probably too young (kids advance at different ages) to be explained the concepts of electricity and potential electrocution but you need to convey to him or her that such behaviour is unacceptable and associated with pain.

>Instead of trying to communicate with your children with violence, try using words. A better understanding of each other results in a better parent-child relation. Hitting a child will only alienate the child from its parents

Attached: wojak.png (201x250, 5K)

So you do disregard empirical evidence that says you're wrong, huh?

My father one time beat the shit out of me, I was like seven, It was so humiliating. Even now that I’m 25 the memory shakes me with rage. I swear if I will ever have a child I won’t dare to beat him, be it only a slap.

He's right though, you shouldn't use violence and physical force as a teaching tool where another option is available. At best you are teaching your kid that violence is a way to handle your problems at worst you are causing mental damage and putting a strain on your relationship

>Instead of trying to communicate with your children with violence, try using words. A better understanding of each other results in a better parent-child relation. Hitting a child will only alienate the child from its parents

Attached: why yes, I enjoy sucking my wife's boyfriend's dick, what gave it away?.jpg (988x1059, 139K)

hitting your children is bad, no matter how you put it

only as a last resort when the kids can't intellectually understand right from wrong i think

>561x623

If they are intellectually unable to understand they're wrong, wouldn't it be even worse to hit them? You don't hit people with Down Syndrome, I think everyone would agree that it's inhuman and cruel.

It doesn't have to be downs syndrome, age is more likely.

Only poor people beat their kids here. No wonder they are all retarded and poor.