Guillaume

The man who frenched the "english" language beyond repair.

Attached: william.jpg (377x322, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

br.wikipedia.org
fr.brezhoneg.bzh/5-chiffres-cles.htm
memrise.com/course/426837/the-gaulish-language/
skolober.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the french language doesn't belong to us
it belongs to the romans who invaded us and brought vulgar latin with them
so we were just doing the roman's deed
i am not proud of that

The french language belongs to us

Evel just, marv eo ar galianeg bremañ, re ziwezhat eo evidoc'h, biken ne gomzot galianeg en-dro.
Ne c'hellit nemet kenderc'hel da gomz yezh ho mistri roman, evel paourkaezh beulkeed.

The northern half of Italy was and is mostly celtic. You lost your native celtic language like a bunch of losers.

French are Gauls speaking the language of the Romans calling themselves after the Franks
Pretty pathetic

vocaroo this, and what language is that?

Just like half of the Germans, southern Germans are Celts who lost their native celtic language.
Pretty pathetic.

br.wikipedia.org

Do we know anything about the language that gauls spoke before getting genocied?

>gauls
>getting genocied
LOL

Southern Germany has more Germanic admixture than France. Regardless, we don't call ourselves after the Germanics unlike you. "Deutsch" just means "belonging to the people".

so you're language is still not dead? Time to use that nuclear arsenal I see

Attached: finistere.png (1303x809, 710K)

>you
We call ourselves "Brezhoned", after the name of our forefathers, and we managed to keep our native celtic language, called "brezhoneg", literally "the language of the Bretons".
Brittany has almost no germanic admixture, because unlike south Germans we defeated them (the Franks) at war two times.

>Brittany has almost no germanic admixture
you do, gene flow from normandy

Franks are only one of the German tribes, the Germanic admixture in southern Germany doesn't come from them

Gaulish IS dead LOL.
How many gaulish schools in France? None.
How many breton schools in Brittany?
Thousands.
You French people are such pathetic LOSERS.
Even if you destroyed the breton language (you fail at it since centuries), your gaulish language still died long before... you ALREADY are the losers of history.
Hating anything celtic is what french people do, because you hate your ancestors, you would do anything to please your mediterranean masters which empire died centuries ago...

Germans love to mix with Celts so much. It's like they've always been ashamed of themselves.

Cope more, Celt without his language, Roman language without being Roman, calls himself French without being Frank
That's why France was always about liberte equalite fraternite, everybody could be French, be it mamadou from senegal or ali from algeria
Because there's nothing truly French, it's a meme nation of conquered peoples

we're a bit Frankish though
t. guy from Champagne region

Attached: Ancestral Map.png (463x820, 457K)

Look at the diagrams on this map. Brittany is one of the few most genetically homogenous regions of Europe. In fact, Wales and Brittany, and Ireland, are the ONLY somewhat genectically homogenous parts of Europe.
Look at the french diagram on this map, and shut your mouth, frog.

Attached: map.jpg (1738x1736, 745K)

>Celt without his language
What are you talking about? I am breton and I speak my native language, like my ancestors, my children and my grandchildren.
South Germans can't, because their native celtic language is already DEAD.
So YOU are the losers of history here.

Have sex.

Imagine thinking Bretons care about the Frenchs...
Are you a french nationalist or what?
French people lost their native language, they are fucked beyond repair, they will never recover from this lost, just like the southern half of Germany.
IT'S TOO LATE FOR YOU, GAULISH IS ALREADY DEAD, THE NATIVE CELTIC LANGUAGE OF SOUTH GERMANY IS ALREADY DEAD, YOU ARE FUCKED, YOU WILL NEVER SPEAK YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE BECAUSE YOU ARE LOSERS.
Re ziwezhat eo evidoc'h, koll oc'h, abaoe pell.

>How many breton schools in Brittany?
>Thousands
5 middle schools and 1 and a half highschool

>it's a meme nation of conquered peoples
Just like Germany.
South Germans know very well that they are Celts who lost their native language, and that's why so many South Germans come here in Brittany for holidays, they crave for their lost celtic roots.
There is this german writer who took a breton name and wrote those best-sellers taking place in Finistère. Germans knows that the breton language is one of the only things that can connect them to their ancestors. They have nothing else, because their native celtic language is dead.
Germany IS a meme nation too.

fr.brezhoneg.bzh/5-chiffres-cles.htm

>talks about guillaume le conquérant
>posts a picture of Robert II

?????

How many middle schools in gaulish language?
How many high schools in gaulish language?
None, because you are losers, because gaulish language died long ago, because you were too busy sucking your master's cocks, roman cocks then frankish cocks.
And now you can't even speak your native language.
You have not a single schools in your native celtic language.
Not a single one.
Zero.
Nothing.
Nothing but shame.
Too late for you.
FRENCH = LOSERS

>picture
How do you say "picture" in english?

Robert II spoke french too.
Robert II despised the english language too.

>How many gaulish schools in France?

would his conquest have not born fruit had the Battle of Stamford Bridge not occurred and the kingdom of Harold ii hadn't been weakened?

c'mere then

nice thread retards

What a retarded argument, we speak French, not Latin. Go kill yourself you celtoid

Shout out to this based guy

Réponds-moi

Yes you speak French, and french is NOT a celtic language, unlike the language of your ancestors, the Gauls.
You don't speak gaulish, the language of your ancestors, because you let gaulish die long ago.
You speak french, a foreign language, the language of your roman conqueror, and you call it "french", from the name of your other conquerors, the Franks.
Like a loser.

Ahem...…

memrise.com/course/426837/the-gaulish-language/

Basé

La bretagne ne sera jamais indépendante.

Brittany is already the winner, because the breton language is still alive, and the gaulish language died long ago.
You have already lost this fight, long ago.
You are already the loser, and there is nothing you can do about it.
Your children will never speak gaulish again.
My children already speak breton, my grandchildren too.
You'll never speak your native language, never, ever, because gaulish is dead, it's too late for you, too late, there is nothing you can do about it, you are losers.
LOSERS.
TOO LATE.

skolober.com/

wtf I love France now

tu l'écris avec quel alphabet ton patois dans ton département pas indépendant?

>Jewish mother
>language is just a bastardized disgusting dialect of a dialect of a dialect of a dialect infused with Celtic shit, from based Classical Latin which sounds nothing like the modern shit sounding Romance languages